PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk Trust Knew

Rougier45
24-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Everyone just dismissed these guys as crazy--Yogi had kept them up--Scottish cup final etc etc....................

There must have been something in it--Bit Like JC for players to revolt he was obvioulsy doing something wrong.

Falkirk Trust Knew pity we ignored them

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 08:30 AM
how many points are we off 3rd place? we are not in a relegation battle are we, out the cup yes but we should be used to it by now as it happens every year, IF we manage to get 3rd this year and get into europe i wonder how many will be back on saying hughes should go or should never have been in the job

hibbymac
24-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Everyone just dismissed these guys as crazy--Yogi had kept them up--Scottish cup final etc etc....................

There must have been something in it--Bit Like JC for players to revolt he was obvioulsy doing something wrong.

Knew what. :confused:

Steve-O
24-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Knew what. :confused:

That Yogi is an erse.

reversep
24-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Fair play to Eddie May too . Most people laughed when he said the Falkirk players were basically taking the p**s out of Yogi in his last season at Falkirk.
Eddie May did,nt get much right in his short time as manager but the above statement seems to be pretty much bang on the money now!

Rougier45
24-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Its not about being nearly 3rd or what ever that team is rubbish and has been all season.

I was at the St Mirren game we won 1-0 it was awful--all the live games have been terrible including 3-1 win at Falkirk which goes down as an horrific game.

In a very mediocre SPL a bit quality up top is enough but thats all..

we have got no Midfield a shambolic defence and Yogi keeps buying great strikers but play them out of position.

Yogi comes across as thick and he obviously is--Time up Yogi

Alex Miller anyone --we need experience 6 years at Liverpool

Danderhall Hibs
24-03-2010, 09:15 AM

And they've went strength to strength since he left. :aok:

johnrebus
24-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Yeah, the Falkirk Trust people must be delighted now eh?

Hibs still on course for Europe whilst their beloved Bairns will be heading for Alloa and the likes next season.

And Eddie May will of course take great pride in his revelations about Yogi, as he signs on every week.

:bitchy:

Houchy
24-03-2010, 09:18 AM
how many points are we off 3rd place? we are not in a relegation battle are we, out the cup yes but we should be used to it by now as it happens every year, IF we manage to get 3rd this year and get into europe i wonder how many will be back on saying hughes should go or should never have been in the job

I know we're only 2 points off 3rd and only 1 point off 4th but, on current form, I can't see us picking up another win this season (OK we might sneak a draw against Falkirk but even that's no guarantee) so therefor I cannot see us moving from the position that we're in. Actually, no, I can see "them" overtake us now and us dropping to 6th

Our 4 games before the split are:

Falkirk (a)
United (h)
Celtic (h)
Hamilton (a)

As I say, on current form, I can't see us doing much (maybe 2 points from the above) and we'll need a Mixu style post split to salvage anything but I just can't see it.

You never know we might raise our game against United and Celtic now that we're out the cup but I've not seen anything to suggest that in recent weeks.

reversep
24-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Yogi said after the pre season Preston game that when we went a goal down the players looked "sorry for themselves" and basically threw in the towel.

He assured us this would never happen to a Hibs team while he was in charge.
I think Yogi,s words sound a bit hollow now.

The_Todd
24-03-2010, 09:36 AM
http://regmedia.co.uk/2008/01/22/you_fail.jpg

Rougier45
24-03-2010, 09:46 AM
6th this term, bottom 6 next if Yogi stays another season --anyone care to tell me about any really decent performances this year --Without Stokes wed be ducked and he is a bevy merchant (mind u so am I )