PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Raging......but..........

alfieboi75
24-03-2010, 06:32 AM
9 hours after the shocking result, I'm still absolutely raging....just want to shout at John Hughes, and tell him to sort it out!!!

But.....

Could this be the result for the players to realise they need to start pulling their socks up, and realised how phish their performances have been in the last 2/3 months!!!

Not looking forward to Sat's game, but I do hope John Hughes and Brian Rice will do something about it!!!

Experience.....

In the past 15 years, Hibs have appointed non experience managers, albeit Bobby n Alex, and I'm beginning to wonder if a experience manager would benefit the club. My opinion is for the board to consider a experience manager when the time comes.....

Seriously.........

Come on Hi Bees.......:notworthy:

bighairyfaeleith
24-03-2010, 06:42 AM
9 hours after the shocking result, I'm still absolutely raging....just want to shout at John Hughes, and tell him to sort it out!!!

But.....

Could this be the result for the players to realise they need to start pulling their socks up, and realised how phish their performances have been in the last 2/3 months!!!

Not looking forward to Sat's game, but I do hope John Hughes and Brian Rice will do something about it!!!

Experience.....

In the past 15 years, Hibs have appointed non experience managers, albeit Bobby n Alex, and I'm beginning to wonder if a experience manager would benefit the club. My opinion is for the board to consider a experience manager when the time comes.....

Seriously.........

No the time to realise was after the first ross county game, then it definitely should have happened after the hearts game. If they are just realising now then they are just plain thick!

TBF to the board, yogi comes with five years premier league experience as a manager. Unless you are going to go for someone foreign (yes english is foreign as well) I'm not sure there are any managers around with much more experience, none you would want anyway.

Another shameful performance

truehibernian
24-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Two words...........Jim Duffy :wink:

Inexperienced (Collins) or experienced (Eddie T), Hibernian have always flattered to deceive and have thrown up some wonderfully bad results just when on the cusp of greatness. We have also always been soft as ***** and had the backbone of a jellyfish when it comes down to the wire. Hughes is no different......it's the players who need to look at themselves and respond to the fans major question, that being "are you doing enough on and off the pitch to merit our support"........answer for me is a resounding NO :agree:

Oscar Lomax
24-03-2010, 06:43 AM

But.....

Experience.....

Seriously.........

Nah doubt it. The players dont give a toss. Riordan, Miller, Stokes, Bamba etc etc....they are just going through the motions mate. Murray, Rankin and Stevenson are the only guys of late who have had any fire in their bellies.
I doubted Hughes appointment from the outset but I would be willing to give him to next season now the dust has settled.

hibiedude
24-03-2010, 06:45 AM

But.....

Experience.....

Seriously.........

There's been many shocking results of late to be honest why pick on this one ?

What about the 5-1 doing we got at St Johnstone or the Motherwell game Ross county should have won the game at Easter Road never mind a reply.

there is something wrong at the club and it has nothing to do with the players pulling up there socks.

the_ginger_hibee
24-03-2010, 06:46 AM
I thought a 5-1 hammering against St Johnstone was meant to be the wake up call.

I have a feeling we will be saying this wake up call nonsense right up until the end of the season.

alfieboi75
24-03-2010, 06:50 AM
No the time to realise was after the first ross county game, then it definitely should have happened after the hearts game. If they are just realising now then they are just plain thick!

TBF to the board, yogi comes with five years premier league experience as a manager. Unless you are going to go for someone foreign (yes english is foreign as well) I'm not sure there are any managers around with much more experience, none you would want anyway.

Another shameful performance

George Burley would be a good candidate for me.....

hibiedude
24-03-2010, 06:52 AM

Craig Brown and Archie Knox :wink:

Archie Knox would take a no nonsense approach

Craig Brown has football experience coming out of his ears

Oscar Lomax
24-03-2010, 06:54 AM

Not a bad shout but again, wage's rule and Hibs rather see teams suffer than pay for better quality.

alfieboi75
24-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Not a bad shout but again, wage's rule and Hibs rather see teams suffer than pay for better quality.

The board has to realise that the fans demand success. The stadum will be finish after the summer, there is a fantastic training ground and a good youth squad.

The fans recognise all the hard work must provide success, otherwise it has all been a waste of money.....

If we fail to appoint a successful/experience manager when the next time comes, then all the hard work will count for nothing!!!

Seriously, I would love it even more if Yogi brought success to Hibs.......at the moment...not really confident about it.....

7Hero
24-03-2010, 07:35 AM
tons of wake up calls this season, the first st johnstone game where they peed all over us and we won then they beat us in the cup, both times outplayed by the same team. How we didn't learn form that.

The rangers game should have been another wake up call.

makes you sick

brydekirk
24-03-2010, 08:00 AM
tbf, we have no midfield, need a rightback and lack a phyical presance. yogu is over protecting the players and trying to scrape through to the end of the season. still think it was a mistake to bring in 2 keepers when we needed outfield players. imo .

Speedway
24-03-2010, 08:04 AM

But.....

Experience.....

Seriously.........

No.

Hamilton was the first wake up call and we hit the snooze button. Saints putting us out of the cup was the second. Saints putting 5 past us was the third, Ross County wanting to beat us at our 'fortress' was the fourth, Hearts humiliating us was the fifth and last night was the sixth wake up call of the season.

We've responded to none of them. The decent players we have can't be arsed and the players we have that aren't good enough are...well...not good enough.

Season will now fizzle out.