PDA

View Full Version : Well done to Ross County.

Toaods
24-03-2010, 12:02 AM
fully deserved over both legs. Enjoy the attention that comes along between now and the game and give it everything you've got for the glory you can bring to yourselves and your club.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

That is all.

Hainan Hibs
24-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Fully deserved and they showed what can happen when you have the desire and passion to succeed.

Well Done County.

noseyhibby
24-03-2010, 12:12 AM
fully deserved over both legs. Enjoy the attention that comes along between now and the game and give it everything you've got for the glory you can bring to yourselves and your club.

I always love to see the underdog win, except against Hibs, but fairs fair, Ross County deserved to go through. They were behind, what was it 3 times? against Hibs over the two ties but refused to give in and accept defeat. I really hope they go onto the final along with Dundee United, and wouldn't it be something special to see them win it?

matty_f
24-03-2010, 12:13 AM

That is all.

:agree::agree:

McHibby
24-03-2010, 12:36 AM
I agree. My other half's a County fan and he was soooo delighted tonight [a bit hard to take to be honest, but now I've calmed doon a bit I can be happy for him]. I'll be heading back to Scotland to go to the semi with him, and I truly hope they do well. Hopefully some bugger will snap Keane the game before - give them a sporting chance :greengrin

monktonharp
24-03-2010, 12:47 AM
I disagree strongly:yawn: