PDA

View Full Version : Well done to the fans who defended the players who were drinking at the weekend

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 10:48 PM
:top marks Well done lads.

You were right, nothing wrong in the players going out - good for team spirit/morale etc. :agree:

Anyway, it will all be forgotten when we beat Ross County tomorrow night and progress to the Semi Final against Celtic.........oh, wait a minute, were we playing tonight ? Have I missed something ? How did we get on, did the "team bonding" exercise work ?!?!?

matty_f
23-03-2010, 10:49 PM

You were right, nothing wrong in the players going out - good for team spirit/morale etc. :agree:

Anyway, it will all be forgotten when we beat Ross County tomorrow night and progress to the Semi Final against Celtic.........oh, wait a minute, were we playing tonight ? Have I missed something ? How did we get on, did the "team bonding" exercise work ?!?!?

Yep, because it was their fault we lost tonight. Had it not been for that defence we'd have likely won by three or maybe four goals.

1two
23-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Yep, because it was their fault we lost tonight. Had it not been for that defence we'd have likely won by three or maybe four goals.
its maybe cos i'm still raging, but how could we have won by three or four when our attack only scored one?

matty_f
23-03-2010, 10:58 PM
its maybe cos i'm still raging, but how could we have won by three or four when our attack only scored one?

By defence, I meant the defence of the players who went for a bit of a bevvie mate.

I was being sarcastic.

Baader
23-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Aye. The next party I'd be throwing for some of those charlies would be a leaving party.

"Drink as much as you like boys. Don't forget to pick up your P45 on the way out..."

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Aye. The next party I'd be throwing for some of those charlies would be a leaving party.

"Drink as much as you like boys. Don't forget to pick up your P45 on the way out..."

:top marks

hibee_nation
23-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Some of them are probably working out where they are going for a bevy right now on the bus hame.

bigl
24-03-2010, 05:50 AM
well name n shame who were they!!!!!!!!!!

Steve-O
24-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Some of them are probably working out where they are going for a bevy right now on the bus hame.

Would not even be a surprise.

The_Todd
24-03-2010, 06:23 AM
So last nights disaster was the fans fault?

Steve-O
24-03-2010, 06:31 AM
So last nights disaster was the fans fault?

Think you should read it again :greengrin

Peevemor
24-03-2010, 06:49 AM
What a pathetic thread.

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 06:52 AM
How the hell can you blame the players going out on sunday night for the defeat tonight? Not one person has came on and said yip the players were gassed, they were obviously allowed by the club to go out, they didnt win last night because they didnt have the balls to stand up and be counted when it mattered

Danderhall Hibs
24-03-2010, 06:53 AM
I take it that we're blindly taking as fact the post on this messageboard then? One person posted that some layers had been out but hadn't seen them himself and now it's being pinned down as the reason for losing!

Well done all concerned.

Judas Iscariot
24-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Why is it all the players fault?

Do they pick the team?

Do they choose to play the funky formations?

Do they make the ridiculous subs?

:hmmm:

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 06:57 AM

Do they pick the team?

Because they are the guys out on the pitch playing, what a crazy thing to ask. doesnt matter if its 433 or 442 those players last night should easily have beaten ross county

hibee_girl
24-03-2010, 07:06 AM

Do they pick the team?

No but once they step over that white line it's effectively down to them. It's them that are crapping themselves over 50/50 challenges, it's them that play with no fight or desire, that play with no communication.

HFC 0-7
24-03-2010, 07:17 AM

Do they pick the team?

Ah, so you are OK with the players looking at the formation and because of that deciding not to try 100%, look un interested, brick it in every 50-50, pass the ball to opposition players?

Regardless of the formation and subs, the players should still show fight!

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 07:20 AM

What a pathetic, childish, ill thought out post. You are upset by the result and lashing out at those around you. Think about it: would they have been any better if they hadn't had a drink at the weekend? I doubt it.

People like you will be demanding to know whether the players have had sex before matches next, and insisting they submit food diaries.

Some things in life are beyond our control. Get over it and grow up.

(See, you're not the only person feeling sh*t this morning.)

Judas Iscariot
24-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Because they are the guys out on the pitch playing, what a crazy thing to ask. doesnt matter if its 433 or 442 those players last night should easily have beaten ross county

Why?

Danderhall Hibs
24-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Why?

'Cos they're better players than them?

HFC 0-7
24-03-2010, 07:31 AM
What a pathetic, childish, ill thought out post. You are upset by the result and lashing out at those around you. Think about it: would they have been any better if they hadn't had a drink at the weekend? I doubt it.

People like you will be demanding to know whether the players have had sex before matches next, and insisting they submit food diaries.

:faf: << At you not with you!

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Why?

Erm cause they are better players, im guessing you play football so you will know that most of the time when playing teams that are not as good as yourself then you will win, unless you play for an utter gash team that is then if you win its a bonus

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 07:34 AM

I'm absolutely gutted, I really am.

The Voice Of Reason
24-03-2010, 07:34 AM

:faf: :faf:

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 07:37 AM

I see a hangover hasn't dulled your razor like wit. :greengrin

The_Todd
24-03-2010, 07:50 AM

Brilliant comebacks, lads. You've well and truly put FR in his place there with the sharp retort that he'll never be able to respond to.

Don Giovanni
24-03-2010, 07:53 AM
I thought the OP was taking a rise out of the troll that started the other thread congratulating the fans on goalkeeper selection?

Was that thread not also childish, pathetic, ill thought out etc.?

Or maybe I just have the wrong end of the stick and everything that is wrong with Hibs is indeed our (the fans) fault...

The Voice Of Reason
24-03-2010, 08:37 AM
I thought the OP was taking a rise out of the troll that started the other thread congratulating the fans on goalkeeper selection?
Was that thread not also childish, pathetic, ill thought out etc.?

Or maybe I just have the wrong end of the stick and everything that is wrong with Hibs is indeed our (the fans) fault...

You are right DG - I was. Tongue in cheek and all that. Me bad ! :greengrin (I f you check the time I posted the OP you will see this!)

Seems to have gone over a few people's heads though ! :wink:

Chuck Rhoades
24-03-2010, 08:59 AM

Are you saying because they were out, we lost last night?

Have a word.

I just wish he could play a simple 4-4-2, with a line-up that doesn't change everyweek.

Stack

Hogg
Bamba
Murray
Hanlon

Zemamma
McBride
Miller
Riordan

Stokes
Benji

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Brilliant comebacks, lads. You've well and truly put FR in his place there with the sharp retort that he'll never be able to respond to.

Doh!

hibiedude
24-03-2010, 04:40 PM

TAXI :greengrin