PDA

View Full Version : The Hibernian 'head in the sand' Club - est 23.03.10

Toaods
23-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Hey everybody, what a beautiful night it is out there tonight.

Anyone know when the draw is for next season Europa Cup?

just that I've to nominate my holiday dates for the summer and would like to get the flights booked up pronto.

:dizzy:

deek68
23-03-2010, 11:14 PM
I miss the inter toto..

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Hey everybody, what a beautiful night it is out there tonight.

Anyone know when the draw is for next season Europa Cup?

just that I've to nominate my holiday dates for the summer and would like to get the flights booked up pronto.

:dizzy:

Are you sure you aren't Blackpool Hibs in disguise ?!?!? (Only kidding BH) :wink:

Sas_The_Hibby
23-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Let's face it: it's been a wonderful adventure for a little club like ours getting so far in the Cup against all the odds. I guess it had to come to an end some time but well done lads - as Yogi says 'you gave it a right go'. :dizzy:

Toaods
23-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Europe hold no boundaries for a team with such togetherness and determination. What round do we start off in..........or are we straight into the group sections?

Sas_The_Hibby
23-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Europe hold no boundaries for a team with such togetherness and determination. What round do we start off in..........or are we straight into the group sections?

We're put in a group with the lowest placed teams from Liechtenstein, Andorra and San Marino. We might even hold one of them to no more than 5 goals on our present form. :grr:

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 11:23 PM
We are a team packed full of players with :-

grit
character
bottle
determination
work ethic
talent
midgets

Barcelona will be quaking in their boots. I can just hear their manager saying "oh no, we are playing Hibs in the next round.....we may as well just give them the tie".