PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a 'compromise agreement' in place?

Toaods
23-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Previous heads to fall on the chopping block would appear to indicate Petrie insists on a 'get-out' clause to cover both sides of the fence in the face of unacceptable results and/or level of performance...........regardless of excuses.

Wonder if we've got one running at the moment.:dizzy:

Liberal Hibby
23-03-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure it covers unacceptable results - more unacceptable ticket sales.

Toaods
23-03-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure it covers unacceptable results - more unacceptable ticket sales.

one things leads to another so in the grand world of watertight wording in contractual terms and conditions, I'm fairly certain we'll be the ones with our feet on terra firma.

sahib
23-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Previous heads to fall on the chopping block would appear to indicate Petrie insists on a 'get-out' clause to cover both sides of the fence in the face of unacceptable results and/or level of performance...........regardless of excuses.

Wonder if we've got one running at the moment.:dizzy:

If you are a Hibs manager two things are certain.

You will lose to Hearts sometime and be knocked out of the cup. I can't think of one who has avoided these fates unless they were sacked after a very short period of time.

Petrie will only sack if revenue falls as a result of the managers actions imho.

Toaods
23-03-2010, 11:08 PM
If you are a Hibs manager two things are certain.

You will lose to Hearts sometime and be knocked out of the cup. I can't think of one who has avoided these fates unless they were sacked after a very short period of time.

Petrie will only sack if revenue falls as a result of the managers actions imho.

I'm hearing what your saying but arguably it already has (before tonight).