PDA

View Full Version : It's never to early to change

King Paddy
23-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Motherwell started the season really well then had a very poor run of form similair to Yogi's tenure in his first season at E.R. They then sacked their manager what's his name?, and appointed Craig Brown, and look how he has turned the Well around, above us and looking at 3rd spot and Europe. Petrie needs to look at an experienced manager and please not another ex Hibee.
Tonight's result plus the shocking performances over the last 2months underline this fact. Act now Hibs.:grr::grr::grr:

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Motherwell started the season really well then had a very poor run of form similair to Yogi's tenure in his first season at E.R. They then sacked their manager what's his name?, and appointed Craig Brown, and look how he has turned the Well around, above us and looking at 3rd spot and Europe. Petrie needs to look at an experienced manager and please not another ex Hibee.
Tonight's result plus the shocking performances over the last 2months underline this fact. Act now Hibs.:grr::grr::grr:
Ex players doesn't work whatsoever JC perhaps but other than that compared to the let downs.. Mixu, Sauzee, Yogi and this is just in my lifetime!

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Ex players doesn't work whatsoever JC perhaps but other than that compared to the let downs.. Mixu, Sauzee, Yogi and this is just in my lifetime!

Tell that to Jock Stein.

bobbyhibs1983
23-03-2010, 10:34 PM
What is the impact of the "state of the art" training centre?

i ve wondered that as well .We have this great training centre , had it for in and around 2 years, are the players fitter?it appears not, if not why not?

are the players better than before we had the training cenre?

if not why not?

King Paddy
23-03-2010, 10:44 PM
you are right in some respect that it all depends on what managers are available at any given time. JUst feel that we should be able to entice a manager of similair ilk to C.Brown?.

darwenhibby
23-03-2010, 11:02 PM
If anyone suggested Craig Brown They would have been laughed off this board.

As much as I am peed off with Hughes and Hibs at the moment who else will be suitable to take the job withi our means

MrRobot
23-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Maybe we need to just back the manager. We have made improvements, it's been a horrible time as of late, but we always hit this patch at this time.

Instead of calling for the manager, we should back him. We'll never achieve anything if we keep punting managers every half season or so.

Come summer, players will come and go and Yogi will get the tema he is wanting. At the moment, he couldnt get defenders in the transfer window so he added where he could. I think he needs to drop the 4-4-3 formation cause it isn't working, a nice 4-4-2 would be nice or a 3-5-2 to bolser oud midfield. Bamba isn't a defender.

Have faith, Yogi is the man for Hibs IMO. We wont always win and we will have poor results at times and Yogi has said this himself. He has a plan for Hibs and I reckon time is what is needed.