PDA

View Full Version : Dear Yogi

oldbiker
23-03-2010, 09:13 PM
See tomorrow when you all want to take a right good look at yourselves and have some right good expression!! Please take the team to Heriot uni or wherever the hertz train and make the players have a right good stand and watch and take the same right good abuse and piss taking that most of your supporters are going to get for the next few days. The make them walk home via the same pubs and night clubs they were in at the weekend and then have right good look in the mirror.

ANGRY YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT:grr::grr:

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2010, 09:15 PM
See tomorrow when you all want to take a right good look at yourselves and have some right good expression!! Please take the team to Heriot uni or wherever the hertz train and make the players have a right good stand and watch and take the same right good abuse and piss taking that most of your supporters are going to get for the next few days. The make them walk home via the same pubs and night clubs they were in at the weekend and then have right good look in the mirror.

ANGRY YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT:grr::grr:

It's a crazy idea, but it might just work.:agree:

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 09:17 PM

Might work on some of them. Some dont give a ****. Some don't believe they are part of the problem and very few are smart enough to fix it.

Would be worth doing for the experience though, its no less than the workshy bassas deserve.:grr:

TheMentalHibees
23-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Aye, hope Yogi's and the rest of the squads phones are ringing off the hook with jamtards creaming their pants at another pathetic Hibs performance.

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I'd be suprised if anything worked with that bunch of wasters:grr: nice idea though:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2010, 09:28 PM
He's already told them to shape up or ship out. Does he need to say any more? His motivational talks are really hitting the spot.

cheltenhamhibee
23-03-2010, 09:38 PM
He's already told them to shape up or ship out. Does he need to say any more? His motivational talks are really hitting the spot.

aye his motivational skills really worked wi the 2 county games and the yams !!!!!

KerPlunk
23-03-2010, 09:40 PM

YouTube - Alec Baldwin - Best performance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI)

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2010, 09:49 PM
aye his motivational skills really worked wi the 2 county games and the yams !!!!!

Who's to say how bad they would have been without the big man's motivation? :dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
23-03-2010, 10:07 PM

he's been saying that every week for a few months now(bar killie game):agree: do you think he maybe reads it from a script :dunno:

Phil D. Rolls
23-03-2010, 10:19 PM
he's been saying that every week for a few months now(bar killie game):agree: do you think he maybe reads it from a script :dunno:

No, I think he's probably bright enough to have learned it off by heart.

Those players must be shaking in their boots by now. By tomorrow it'll be:

"right boays, see when ah says yis wir oan yir last warnin', see how ah says that, well this time ah mean it! I really really mean it. Some oh yoos willnae be here much longer".

Miller: "oi told yis ah would stay till the and o' the season".

Yogi: "Ah'm warnin ye son".

Stokes: "Sure can ye not horry op there Yogi, oim gaggin foar a point"

Yogi: "Ah mean it, ah really dae, the next o' yi that makes any smart remark is really for it".

Stevenson: "Eh, Mr Hughes, my mum's just been on the phone and she's told me to be home by eleven".

Yogi: "Right, that's it son, ah warned ye' noo ah'm tellin ye. Yir oan the first train back to the Ravens Craig flats, ah'm no having any more o' this".

Stevenson: "Ah'll get ma dad".

Yogi: "You get him, and ah'll get mine. He's the *****in heavyweight *****in champion o' the *****in world. Dinnae ***** wi the YLT. Ah telt yis, dinnae ***** wi the YLT. Right who's next? Eh? Eh?" In annerr hing, Lewis - forget aboot visitin that Kitty's, ye'll need an ID.

Stevenson (running): "At least ah've goat an ID, kain, yoo've no goat any ID(ea) at aw........"

Yogi: "Why I oughta. Right who's on first"

Noises off: "Taxi for Bamba!"

Sol: "See you tomorrow boss"

Yogi: "Aye, gid man, see yi Sol..............hey wait a minute, wait a *****in minute.....why I oughta?"

(Continues for three more managers)