PDA

View Full Version : Reserves

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Just wondering if anyone feels that maybe the reserves or the youngsters should be given their chance or at least the ones doing? Maybe put those spineless c**** in their place:grr:

Wotherspiniesta
23-03-2010, 09:05 PM
I was just thinking that.

Time to give Byrne, Welsh, Currie, Booth, Smith, Galbraith a chance.

Wonder how Stokes, Riordan, Bamba, Miller etc would like sitting on the bench to accomodate the youngsters.

Spudster
23-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Season's over, be as well.

HFC07
23-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Aye give the young lads a run oot, at least you know they will try there hearts oot and earn a wage instead of resting on the laurels.

.Sean.
23-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Exactly. Get Boothy in at least. YPOTM and man of the match in most of his games. Certainly deserves his chance over any the other imposters. Infact, drop the ****ing lot of them and play all the young ones. At least they'd play for the jersey and show a bit of fight.

****ING RAGING :grr:

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Never been so angry and disappointed in my life. And worryingly have a burning hatred of every single Hibs player ATM:grr:

Biggie
23-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Just wondering if anyone feels that maybe the reserves or the youngsters should be given their chance or at least the ones doing? Maybe put those spineless c**** in their place:grr:

yeah get the young guns in...can't possibly do any worse, and we might just see a bit of heart from laddies that are looking to make a name for themselves.
Actually I think hibs should change their whole wage structure...too many players are minted and don't give a ****...I think hibs should pay peanuts and make the bonus's huge.....performance related wages, that's they way.