PDA

View Full Version : What gets me.......

hibbie02
23-03-2010, 08:44 PM
I can take getting beat, I can take getting beat by Hertz, I can even take getting beat by Diddy Teams in the Cup (due to extensive experience of it), but what I can't take is this spineless, gutless, clueless approach that we are showing now in every game.

I had high hopes for Yogi, but he has now proved to me that he is incapable of learning from HIS mistakes. Yes his players go out and make mistakes, but FFS, he picks them and he plays them out of position and therefore he is at fault.

Please Yogi, prove me wrong. I want you to succeed, but FFS realise when you are wrong and learn!!! :grr::grr::grr:

hibee_girl
23-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I can take getting beat, I can take getting beat by Hertz, I can even take getting beat by Diddy Teams in the Cup (due to extensive experience of it), but what I can't take is this spineless, gutless, clueless approach that we are showing now in every game.

I had high hopes for Yogi, but he has now proved to me that he is incapable of learning from HIS mistakes. Yes his players go out and make mistakes, but FFS, he picks them and he plays them out of position and therefore he is at fault.

Please Yogi, prove me wrong. I want you to succeed, but FFS realise when you are wrong and learn!!! :grr::grr::grr:

:agree:

hibbie02
23-03-2010, 09:40 PM
:agree:

It's like he can't see what is obvious to 99% of the supporters. I know he gets paid for his judgement, but FFS realise when you are wrong!!!

Depor Hibs
23-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm surprised I'm still surprised by Hibs!

Greenblood70
23-03-2010, 09:47 PM

:top marks that's why we're seeing so much anger on here tonight imo. Fans aren't stupid they can tell when players are not giving it their all. That's certainly been the case, especially over the last few months when the imposters can barely summon up the enthusiasm for a decent 5 mins of football.

sahib
23-03-2010, 09:53 PM
:top marks that's why we're seeing so much anger on here tonight imo. Fans aren't stupid they can tell when players are not giving it their all. That's certainly been the case, especially over the last few months when the imposters can barely summon up the enthusiasm for a decent 5 mins of football.

Quite a lot are and no they can't.

Sammy7nil
23-03-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm surprised I'm still surprised by Hibs!

:greengrin:greengrin

very funny if it was not so sad :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Greenblood70
23-03-2010, 09:57 PM

In your humble opinion...

noseyhibby
24-03-2010, 12:00 AM

Hear Hear:agree:

hibbie02
24-03-2010, 08:48 AM

That'll be the 1% then.....:cool2:

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 08:56 AM
i agree a lot of blame lies with a manager for sticking players in positions but apart from wotherspoon who has for the majority of the season played well at RB who else could he play there that is a natural right back? Riordan is playing left midfield but who else could come in at that position and score 10-15 goals per season? Murray isnt a natural left back but who else could come in and play as well as he has this season? He changed the CH's and yet we are still shocking. I think he will get rid of a lot of fringe players in the summer and get some decent quality in these positions

hibbie02
24-03-2010, 10:43 AM
i agree a lot of blame lies with a manager for sticking players in positions but apart from wotherspoon who has for the majority of the season played well at RB who else could he play there that is a natural right back? Riordan is playing left midfield but who else could come in at that position and score 10-15 goals per season? Murray isnt a natural left back but who else could come in and play as well as he has this season? He changed the CH's and yet we are still shocking. I think he will get rid of a lot of fringe players in the summer and get some decent quality in these positions

Playing a Centre Half/Def Midfield at RB is no solution. Galbraith could play the left midfield role, as that is his position. He would no doubt weigh in with a few goals and Riordan needs to be playing up front where he would score more than 10-15 per season. He doesn't need to be a target man, he needs to play off a more physical partner e.g. Stokes as he did with G O'C.

Murray is probably better at LB as he can get forward, he has been by far the best at that this year.

We need a RB a decent CH or 2 and some strength in midfield. We cannae go on with the 7 dwarves routine for ever. We need to lose and replace Nish, Benji, Rankin, Stevenson and Hogg. Add a RB and we need minimum 6 players.

Phil MaGlass
24-03-2010, 10:55 AM
What gets me is my work in Holland has just confirmed a course in Glasgow for the monday and tuesday after the semi and I would have gotten to fly and get accomodation and fed for nowt,
Hibs yir just f,n:grr:f,n:grr:f,n unbef,nleivable ya shower o 5hite.