PDA

View Full Version : I dare anybody defend that!

MussyHibby
23-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Fluckin awful!

weebobyct
23-03-2010, 08:42 PM
i dont believe we just got beat !

.Sean.
23-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Yogi WILL defend it.

Speedway
23-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Clearly it was to be expected.

Nothing to defend because we knew who was going through before the game kicked off.

King Paddy
23-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Only consolation for myself is that i bet against Hibs tonight at 3/1. Going by the radio we once again were crap.

HibbyScott
23-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Completely, absolutely 100% unacceptable

arthurduncan
23-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Clearly it was to be expected.

Nothing to defend because we knew who was going through before the game kicked off.

spot on friend - only misplaced loyalty prevented me making a buck or two on one of the bets of the season - dead cert who was going through.

My club stinks o pish tonight, its bottle crashed and it has pished itself. The grinning moron will try to squirm his way out of it but he stinks more than most. Anger doesn't quite cover it.

K.Marx
23-03-2010, 08:55 PM
was working tonight.. last I checked it was 1-0 hibs then I get home, flicked on sky sports and its 2-1:bitchy: was it really as spineless and pathetic as other recent performances?? joke manager, joke team.

1two
23-03-2010, 08:57 PM
i think i probably could have defended better than that.

xyz23jc
23-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Yogi WILL defend it.

The F****** just has!!!:grr::grr:

Emerald
23-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Whilst we would all like to see Hibs play like Brazil, it will never happen. I think the sooner we start signing players that can win football matches, grind out results and are better organised, the better. If we dont, we will keep having to watch the same old ******. We look pretty at passing the ball about in the first part of the season but when it matters, when the crunch games kick in, we don't have the characters to handle it. Year after year after year. :boo hoo:

MussyHibby
23-03-2010, 09:44 PM
As a regular observer on here, I particularly enjoy the contrasting viewpoints on positive v's negative as far as the Hibs team goes.

Tonight my friends, to use a boxing analogy, if it was a fight between positive and negative, the ref would have stopped it a long time ago.........the negatives (or more honest :wink:) have it by a country mile.

Can anyone find a positive tonight?

Can anyone defend that performance?

Littlest Hobo
23-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Whilst we would all like to see Hibs play like Brazil, it will never happen. I think the sooner we start signing players that can win football matches, grind out results and are better organised, the better. If we dont, we will keep having to watch the same old ******. We look pretty at passing the ball about in the first part of the season but when it matters, when the crunch games kick in, we don't have the characters to handle it. Year after year after year. :boo hoo:

Sadly I have to agree with you mate. From an organised point of view, we were all over the shop tonight and the last few games for that matter. Mibee it's time to bring big Vinnie Jones out of retirement:devil:

Toaods
24-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Can anyone find a positive tonight?

we've helped generate more football interest in the Dingwall area and rising attendances at County will help their club financially in these hard times.

...that's the only thing I can think of...:cool2:

Auckland Hibs
24-03-2010, 06:56 AM
we've helped generate more football interest in the Dingwall area and rising attendances at County will help their club financially in these hard times.

Perhaps another positive is the fact that Yogi has been found out (now rather than later)?

I wouldn't want to be in Yogi's shoes today when he has his daily meeting with The Tash.

When we're out-played, out-fought and out-classed by Ross County over two games then clearly there's problems with the players & manager.

Auckland Hibs
24-03-2010, 06:59 AM

The only other positive I can think of is the fact we didn't get Raith in the Semi draw, tonight would have hurt more IMO :grr:

euro Hibby
24-03-2010, 07:40 AM
another positive is that we will not get tanked by Celtic in the semi...

also we remember who and what we are ..... the little team which promises

much but fails in the the end to deliver. !

If you are a long time fan its OK because its pretty much par for the course.