every ****ing one of them.

AgentDaleCooper
23-03-2010, 09:50 PM
every ****ing one of them.

my thoughts exactly.

Sprouleflyer
-buggered up the poll-

Would be quicker asking who we should keep.

Baader
Right now, it'd be easier to name who I'd keep if I had the say...

MWHIBBIES
Every body bar stokes as atleast he scored and without his goals we would be in real trouble.

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 09:51 PM
The root of the problem Yogi? 4-4-3 is a load of p!s:grr:h

H18sry
23-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Every body bar stokes as atleast he scored and without his goals we would be in real trouble.

Does very little else tho :devil:

AgentDaleCooper
23-03-2010, 09:52 PM

yip.

i'm even sick of deek. always been a fan, but he's really the epitome of our problem. bags and bags of tallent, but an inability to work hard, even when he tries to.

H18sry
23-03-2010, 09:53 PM
The root of the problem Yogi? 4-4-3 is a load of p!s:grr:h

teams must be wise to us playing with 12 men tho, buck knows how we cant win games tho. :devil:

Wilbur
23-03-2010, 09:54 PM
yip.

i'm even sick of deek. always been a fan, but he's really the epitome of our problem. bags and bags of tallent, but an inability to work hard, even when he tries to.

I have to agree, I've always loved Deek but his performances have been well below par recently. He needs to sort himself out, and quick.

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 09:57 PM
teams must be wise to us playing with 12 men tho, buck knows how we cant win games tho. :devil:
hahaa my mistake 4-3-3, just thought I'd try and lighten the mood with a wee mistake:rolleyes::faf:

O'Brien[11]
23-03-2010, 10:03 PM
I have to agree, I've always loved Deek but his performances have been well below par recently. He needs to sort himself out, and quick.

how can you sort him out? id like to know? only way to sort him out is to sell him so he realises what a fud he really is, if he was at any other club he would not have started tonight.
for a number or reasons, 2 of the main being, 1.He cant compete with harder working, more physical players. 2. hes been ****in rank rotten, and deserves to be dropped. nish and stokes up top would have been better, with a more competitive midfield, like putting bamba into the middle of it, coz if hes a centre half then im a ****in ****bo!

===============Stack=================
==Spoony===Murray==McCormack==Stevenson==
================Bamba=================
============Mcbride==Rankin===============
=================Miller==================
===============Nish==Stokes==============

would have been my team tbh.
but what do i know:yawn:

but at the end of the day we are pish:faf:

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 10:09 PM
;2400116"]how can you sort him out? id like to know? only way to sort him out is to sell him so he realises what a fud he really is, if he was at any other club he would not have started tonight.
for a number or reasons, 2 of the main being, 1.He cant compete with harder working, more physical players. 2. hes been ****in rank rotten, and deserves to be dropped. nish and stokes up top would have been better, with a more competitive midfield, like putting bamba into the middle of it, coz if hes a centre half then im a ****in ****bo!

===============Stack=================
==Spoony===Murray==McCormack==Stevenson==
================Bamba=================
============Mcbride==Rankin===============
=================Miller==================
===============Nish==Stokes==============

would have been my team tbh.
but what do i know:yawn:

but at the end of the day we are pish:faf:
3. He's slow as ***** for a pro footballer:bitchy:

Littlest Hobo
23-03-2010, 10:24 PM
He's failed to get the balance right for me.

Build from the back, not the front.

Goalkeeper.

Solid back four.

you do that in this league you'll no go far wrong!

erskine-hibby
23-03-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm afraid the root of the problem is Yogi.

500miles
23-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Too many high profile players at this club are scared to take responsibility, and lack the necassary hunger. Riordan is no suprise, but Miller, McBride, Bamba, Murray and young Wotherspoon have all wilted since the season neared it's business end. While it's no suprise that young Wotherspoon is perhaps feeling the pressure, those old heads should take a look at themselves. Riordan - all glory, no passion. Miller - can't pass the ball across these surfaces, so dig in, and get about more. McBride - no point in him being there if there are no players worth tidying up after. Hell, even Murray has allowed himself to be overcome by the pressure. Bamba's head has been in the clouds since the ACN - although, Im not going to accuse him of dreaming about big moves away, due to the difficulties he faced there.

I want to see youth getting its chance. Not thrown in stupidly, like Thicot - centre half/centre mid at right back. The hungry and determined players too - Rankin, Nish, Hogg. Rankin and Nish are forever involved, and Hogg has great defensive discipline. We have too many GK's for Brown not to get his chance after an error from Smith (who I still believe is a quality keeper).

Show me what this team can do....

.........................Brown
....McCormack.Hogg...Hanlon..Murray
..................Thicot.Rankin
....Wotherspoon..............Galbraith
...................Nish.Stokes

Get the likes of Welsh and Booth involved too.

Littlest Hobo
23-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Bring back Makalamby!:devil:

eastmainsmsh
23-03-2010, 10:43 PM
.....................................BROWN........ ........................

HOGG............BAMBA...................HANLON.... ............MURRAY

.......WOTHERSPOON.....MILLER....ZEMMAMA.......... .GALBRAITH

............................BENJI
..........................................STOKES.. .....................

At present

Hopefully bring in 4 new faces in summer

Kevvy1875
23-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Punt the ****ing lot of em.

Bring back JC back as gaffer and allow him to sign an entire squad of his choice(within reason) who are prepared to put the work ethic in to make it at Hibs.

Not gonna happen but Rodders *****ed up letting not backing JC when he should have. Ends up doing it a couple of years later with Yogi and its not working.

Mark Brown, Alan Gow, Graham Smith, Patrick Cregg, Danny Galbraith.......why? What is the point in paying wages to these guys to train with us all week but never get a game? There are others too.

If Hibs don't turn it around and finish 3,4th this season then thats nothing short of a mini disaster and we will be suffering the effect through the turnstiles. Mark my words. Of course there are always mugs like me who turn up to watch any old turgid ***** in a green and white jersey. But for how long????

At home Vs Motherwell. 60mins Vs Hamilton and the odd wee glimmer here and there. Other than that we have NEVER looked like a TEAM. We have looked like a bunch of strangers who happen to have a couple of assasins in the side(Stokes and Riordan) who have won us more points than we have deserved.

Jedward jibes are starting to ring true and the results are not there either to paper over the cracks.

The manager or the players? One of those aint up to scratch. Time to re-evaluate things methinks.

Alfred E Newman
23-03-2010, 10:57 PM
.....................................BROWN........ ........................

HOGG............BAMBA...................HANLON.... ............MURRAY

.......WOTHERSPOON.....MILLER....ZEMMAMA.......... .GALBRAITH

............................BENJI
..........................................STOKES.. .....................

At present

Hopefully bring in 4 new faces in summer

As usual we are treated to all these stunning team selections that only under line how crap a squad Yogi has assembled. No pace, no width, no height, no fight, no guts. A powder puff shower of losers.

noseyhibby
23-03-2010, 11:21 PM
As usual we are treated to all these stunning team selections that only under line how crap a squad Yogi has assembled. No pace, no width, no height, no fight, no guts. A powder puff shower of losers.

I can only agree with your sentiments

Sir David Gray
23-03-2010, 11:24 PM
It's truly terrifying to think where we might be right now without the goals of Stokes and Riordan.

Beefster
24-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Yogi can get rid of any of Maka, Stack, Thicot, Stevenson, Hogg, Bamba, McCormack, Miller, Cregg, Rankin, Nish, Riordan, Gow and Benji without so much as a grumble from me.

Septimus
24-03-2010, 07:17 AM
At last the fact that Roirdan is a virtual passenger is being expressed on this board. Maybe Strachan was not wrong after all?

Judas Iscariot
24-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Why is it all the players fault?

Do they pick the team?

Do they choose to play the funky formations?

Do they make the ridiculous subs?

:hmmm:

MoantheCabbage
24-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Team for me

Stack

Spoony
Hogg
Hanlon
Murray

Zemmama
Bamba
Miller
Riordan

Benji
Stokes

Beefster
24-03-2010, 08:47 AM

Do they pick the team?

Considering there are numerous calls for Yogi's head on the board, I'm not sure the players are getting all the blame.

They deserve their share of the questions though.

khib70
24-03-2010, 08:55 AM

Do they pick the team?

:agree:Exactly. And they don't give numpty-heided, cliche-ridden, patronising post match interviews either.

Yogi has the best squad any Hibs manager has had for a very long time and he is squandering it with his loony formations, inability to read the game and make appropriate changes and his increasing distance from reality.

The "ah'm a big Hibby, me" act is a poor cover for his inability to do the job he's paid for. After fluking and scraping into a good league position, reality has intervened, and one undeserved 1-0 home win against Killie in nine games is miles short of being good enough.

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 09:45 AM
:agree:Exactly. And they don't give numpty-heided, cliche-ridden, patronising post match interviews either.

Yogi has the best squad any Hibs manager has had for a very long time and he is squandering it with his loony formations, inability to read the game and make appropriate changes and his increasing distance from reality.

The "ah'm a big Hibby, me" act is a poor cover for his inability to do the job he's paid for. After fluking and scraping into a good league position, reality has intervened, and one undeserved 1-0 home win against Killie in nine games is miles short of being good enough.

what loony formations, nothing wrong with playing 433 if the PLAYERS actually gave a toss about winnnig, as i said on the PM board all you need is for one attacker to drop back when defending and you have the 442 that everyone is screaming for, its not rocket science. Again as i said on the PM board, why bring someone on if they are not better than whats on the park? and lets face it the guys we have in reserve are not any better than what is already on the park most weeks. Yogi obviously realises this and im sure there will be a few faces leaving easter road in the summer

Expecting Rain
24-03-2010, 09:56 AM

Numpty headed and looney, character assasination, poor stuff and well below the belt, take a deep breath the next time.

khib70
24-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Numpty headed and looney, character assasination, poor stuff and well below the belt, take a deep breath the next time.
Nope, fairly restrained given the guff spouted post match for the last couple of months. As I said before, he has a far better squad than any recent Hibs manager, and he's going backwards at the rate of knots. Motivation is a big part of his job, and as long as he thinks that it consists solely of shouting and swearing at people, he's not doing it properly.

It's amazing how untouchable some people think the manager is on here. Big contrast with one or two previous ( and better) incumbents.

We're not seeing anything now that the Falkirk fans didn't notice last season. Didn't want him in the first place, so no sudden change of heart from me.

Expecting Rain
24-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Nope, fairly restrained given the guff spouted post match for the last couple of months. As I said before, he has a far better squad than any recent Hibs manager, and he's going backwards at the rate of knots. Motivation is a big part of his job, and as long as he thinks that it consists solely of shouting and swearing at people, he's not doing it properly.

It's amazing how untouchable some people think the manager is on here. Big contrast with one or two previous ( and better) incumbents.

We're not seeing anything now that the Falkirk fans didn't notice last season. Didn't want him in the first place, so no sudden change of heart from me.

The previous managers are still hanging back waiting for Josep Guardiola to retire or be sacked. The Falkirk fans saw their manager just fail to win the Scottish Cup last year, of course they`ve came on leaps and bounds since then while we struggle to finish 3rd, with a massive 2pts and a game in hand.

Cocaine&Caviar
24-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Without a doubt its going to be another season of transition next season, i predict that:

- Zemmama & Bamba will be sold

- Maka, Stevenson, McCormack, Cregg, Thicot, Benji and Gow will be punted.

9 players leaving is a very large number.

Personally I'd like to see Callum Davidson, who would require a whack of the Bamba fee, and Kevin Kyle, although a limited player, a proven SPL player who has qualities that we need, and is free, come in. Giving a team of:

Smith

New RB, Hogg, Hanlon, Murray

Miller Davidson McBride Wotherspoon

Stokes Kyle.

Although Spoon not a natural Left sided player, hes shown hes decent on both feet.

Davidson and Kyle offer a robust and tall spine.

Riordan should only be played up front.

Of if we cant find a new RB:

Smith

Wotherspoon Hogg, Hanlon, Murray

Miller Davidson McBride

Stokes Riordan
Kyle.

Ritchie
24-03-2010, 11:05 AM
MIXU = YOGI!

never thought id say it but the above pair are extremely similiar.....

tactically inept!

time to bring in an experienced manager.

look at fulham, they bring in an experienced manager who has them playing above expectation.

****ing fed up of going for the easy option!

PETRIE!!! :grr: