PDA

View Full Version : Well done to all those who travelled

FranckSuzy
23-03-2010, 09:40 PM
As it says, total respect to you all who made the long (and expensive) journey today. My only hope is that there are plenty of pubs open for you to drown your sorrows tonight :boo hoo: This current team doesn't deserve you.

.Sean.
23-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Every single fan that travelled up should be reimbursed by the spineless bunch of 'players.'

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Every single fan that travelled up should be reimbursed by the spineless bunch of 'players.'

Hear hear - totally agree.

No chance of that though - they need their money for champagne and lapdancing clubs.

W**kers.

Alex Trager
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
As it says, total respect to you all who made the long (and expensive) journey today. My only hope is that there are plenty of pubs open for you to drown your sorrows tonight :boo hoo: This current team doesn't deserve you.

here here

hibsbollah
23-03-2010, 09:44 PM

Hear hear.

craig1875
23-03-2010, 09:44 PM

+1

LancashireHibby
23-03-2010, 09:47 PM

Completely agree.

Hurts like hell listening to the radio and following the game online, can't even begin to imagine how devastating it must be travelling back.

Bishop Hibee
23-03-2010, 09:49 PM

:top marks I'm sure the majority of them will be at Falkirk on Saturday too. I feel sick after listening to it on the radio never mind having to have seen it with my own eyes.

MussyHibby
Fans sung their heart out by the sound of it...........oh dear though, what a journey home that is!

Leitherhibs
Wont happen, but wigan refunded their fans earleir in the season a similar gesture by hibs should really be considered given that display.

Green7
23-03-2010, 09:50 PM
its must be a good 4 hour drive back, feel sorry for them.

jamesjamieson
23-03-2010, 09:51 PM

I agree 100%.

JCHibby
23-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Wont happen, but wigan refunded their fans earleir in the season a similar gesture by hibs should really be considered given that display.

Should happen - well done to all :applause:

Greenblood70
23-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Those players don't deserve support like that, they've barely tried a leg for the past 3 months.

See what support they'll get for the rest of the season, they can;t say they didn't bring it on themselves. They've cheated the fans once too often tonight imo.

Malthibby
23-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Only positive thread we will see for a couple of days, methinks. Well done guys, dinna try a mass wipe out on the way back.
GG

Gus
23-03-2010, 09:54 PM
im sure if you go up toon 2moro night, you will see numerous Hibs players, sozzled and champers and stuffing £1 notes into some g strings not giving a flying f about the folk who have gone up there tonight

givescotlandfreedom
23-03-2010, 09:57 PM
We should have played them tonight instead of the wage thieves at least we'd have got a bit of fight. I'm gutted for all who went the players owed them a result.

Bob Box Fish
23-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Big well done to the 1400 who sang their hearts out. Team dosent deserve us.

hibee_girl
23-03-2010, 10:07 PM

That thought won't even enter the players heads

Greenblood70
23-03-2010, 10:15 PM
That thought won't even enter the players heads

Yep, imposters the lot of them.

fiolex1
23-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Big well done to the 1400 who sang their hearts out. Team dosent deserve us.

1400 up there on a Tues night to watch that lot, :notworthy:

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 10:18 PM

The players are good enough to beat ANY team in Scotland..

Are they solely to blame?

FranckSuzy
23-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Only positive thread we will see for a couple of days, methinks. Well done guys, dinna try a mass wipe out on the way back.
GG

Bump. For the lads and lasses who'll be on their way back. I, for one, appreciate you :top marks(just in case they're brave/foolish enough to log on).

Alfred E Newman
23-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Well done to all the hardy souls who made the long journey tonight. Most of them have been over the course before and as Hibs supporters take these disappointments in their stride but for some tonight will be the final straw and another few stalwarts will be lost to the Club. I have been suffering this for too long now and I tried to convince my son that it was going to be a wasted journey tonight all the way from Peebles but he felt he had to be there. The players and management should hang their heads in shame at yet another embarrassment for the Club and they could be in for a torrid last few weeks of the season.

Andy74
23-03-2010, 10:49 PM
The usual fighting amongst ourselves though at half time and has anyone mentioned the clash with police at the end over a boy with a hearts top?

mglancy23
23-03-2010, 10:49 PM
bus back is really quiet! home for 2am lol

after they equalised there was only 1 winner

FranckSuzy
23-03-2010, 10:51 PM
bus back is really quiet! home for 2am lol

after they equalised there was only 1 winner

Hope you've got a carry-out!

Sammy7nil
23-03-2010, 10:53 PM
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

mglancy23
23-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Hope you've got a carry-out!

gave it to the drdriver, he gotdepressed listening to us lol

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-03-2010, 10:58 PM
im sure if you go up toon 2moro night, you will see numerous Hibs players, sozzled and champers and stuffing £1 notes into some g strings not giving a flying f about the folk who have gone up there tonight

Are u mad mate?!?! Some of them would be out tonite if they got back in time!!! And im not even bloody jokin!! There were players out the nite we got pumped 5-1 by the Saints!!! Bell-ends the lot of them! I play amateur football and think I care more about my results than some of our imposters!!

FranckSuzy
23-03-2010, 10:59 PM
gave it to the drdriver, he gotdepressed listening to us lol

Jesus, that's all you need, to cap off a sheet night, a steaming driver :rolleyes: :greengrin

panshibby
23-03-2010, 11:03 PM

hibs FC/players should give all fans that attended that embarressment a season tickets for 10/11.:boo hoo:

Sir David Gray
23-03-2010, 11:04 PM
I think if I had made the trip up there tonight, I'd be jumping into Loch Ness on the way back.

Hibby70
23-03-2010, 11:06 PM
hibs FC/players should give all fans that attended that embarressment a season tickets for 10/11.:boo hoo: they should get a free ticket for falkirk, not that many would take it.

Hibbie_Cameron
23-03-2010, 11:08 PM
hibs FC/players should give all fans that attended that embarressment a season tickets for 10/11.:boo hoo:

That would be punishment surely?

panshibby
23-03-2010, 11:12 PM
they should get a free ticket for falkirk, not that many would take it.

get "the tache" to sign the ticket and at least something good will come of it!!
whilst he is at it sign yogis p45
:grr:

Hibby70
23-03-2010, 11:12 PM
i'm starting to feel like i was there tonight, in a kind of episode of lost style.

panshibby
23-03-2010, 11:13 PM
That would be punishment surely?

true, season ticket anyone??????????? thought not

hibeemikey21
23-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Once again though, a few tossers let us down. Someone threw a pie at Murray at the final whistle and even more disgracefully, I saw a wee ned spit at a police officer who threw him off the pitch after trying to confront the players.

I was, however, disappointed by the fact that only Murray seemed to acknowledge the fans out of all the players.

Andy74
23-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Yep the rest disappeared. Murray got 3 pies thrown at him.

blackpoolhibs
23-03-2010, 11:44 PM

Gordon Marshall would have caught them.

FansViews
Once again though, a few tossers let us down. Someone threw a pie at Murray at the final whistle and even more disgracefully, I saw a wee ned spit at a police officer who threw him off the pitch after trying to confront the players.

I was, however, disappointed by the fact that only Murray seemed to acknowledge the fans out of all the players.

Anybody who gets themselves lifted in Dingwall on a Tuesday night should have a word with themselves.

hibeemikey21

I absolutely hated seeing that. He didn't warrant such treatment at all. And after all of that, he then stood and clapped us off on his own. Even after that result, the man went up in my estimations.

Antifa Hibs
23-03-2010, 11:45 PM

The same polis that allowed a tosser to run about with a hertz strip on the pitch, same polis that manhandled a wee laddie, same polis that draw batons on hibs fans? **** them, least of my worries tonight.

Fantic
23-03-2010, 11:52 PM

Why did so many people have pies at full time?

marinello59
23-03-2010, 11:54 PM
The same polis that allowed a tosser to run about with a hertz strip on the pitch, same polis that manhandled a wee laddie, same polis that draw batons on hibs fans? **** them, least of my worries tonight.

Aye, the Northern Constabulary are famed for their heavy handed treatment of fitba fans.:bitchy:

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Gordon Marshall would have caught them.

:faf:

Come back Goggs Marshall.........all is forgiven !

vahibbie
24-03-2010, 12:01 AM

Very good question.
Snack for the trip home:confused:

The Voice Of Reason
24-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Anybody who gets themselves lifted in Dingwall on a Tuesday night should have a word with themselves.

Dare I say that that is an easy comment for you to make ? I am presuming you weren't at the game ? Forgive me if I am wrong.

I wasn't at the game, but if I had spent my hard earned cash (and time) going up there I would have been fuming at the result/performance also. Quite easy to get lifted at foootball nowadays (speaking from bitter experience).

truehibernian
24-03-2010, 12:04 AM

Fantic, even in the wollow of self pity we are in, take a bow son. I don't know if you meant it, but that line made me spit oot my cheese and crackers over the screen. Magic :faf:

Swedish hibee
24-03-2010, 12:18 AM

Agree. You gotta smirk outta me too!

monktonharp
24-03-2010, 12:21 AM
I absolutely hated seeing that. He didn't warrant such treatment at all. And after all of that, he then stood and clapped us off on his own. Even after that result, the man went up in my estimations. listened to the game on the wireless and it sounded as if Murray tried like f/ck to drive his team on. cant ever say he is a non-trier,surely?

blackpoolhibs
24-03-2010, 12:28 AM
listened to the game on the wireless and it sounded as if Murray tried like f/ck to drive his team on. cant ever say he is a non-trier,surely?

Didn't see it tonight, but he's been mince recently too.

hibeemikey21
24-03-2010, 01:09 AM

To be fair though, the police were in an impossible position. What they couldn't have allowed was for both sets of fans to meet on the park. What would you have done in their shoes; remove that one hibs suppoting ned, who was clearly only intending to cause trouble, or the hundreds, or maybe thousands of county fans celebrating? And again, in all fairness, if we had won and gone on the pitch, if one of our lot was wearing a caley top, that would have been quite funny.

It was for the boys own good he was removed. He was asked to leave, refused and then was grabbed round the arms by the two officers and taken off the pitch. Not ott IMO and then he spat at them, which was vile.

hibeemikey21
24-03-2010, 01:16 AM
listened to the game on the wireless and it sounded as if Murray tried like f/ck to drive his team on. cant ever say he is a non-trier,surely?

I might be misinterpreting what you are saying, but no I definately would not say he is a non-trier. The complete opposite. Summed up today in the first half when no-one was creating anything and he was like "**** this" and ran the ball out of defence and charged up the left wing.

Calvin
24-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Some total fuds in our support tonight, dodgy songs and dodgy behaviour by a small minority. Walking out of the stadium at full time, some 30 year old starts on a guy in his 70s whose only crime was to wear a maroon scarf. I really wonder sometimes.

Well done to Murray for at least acknowledging the effort we had all made. To be fair, all the players did look absolutely spewing at full time, but still...

I hated the match but enjoyed my first time on a terrace, and visiting a new stadium, and venturing north of Inverness for the first time in my memory.

Dalkeith
24-03-2010, 01:33 AM
:top marks I'm sure the majority of them will be at Falkirk on Saturday too. I feel sick after listening to it on the radio never mind having to have seen it with my own eyes.

giving falkirk a miss after spending a fortune going to dingwall tonight, nothing inspires me to go as i think we will be very lucky to win another game this season, we have been playing pish for months and nothing has changed so i dont expect it will in the remaining games

Cabbage1875
24-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Just back.

Sickened doesnt really begin...

But I'll still be there on Saturday :boo hoo:

Calvin
24-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Just back.

Sickened doesnt really begin...

But I'll still be there on Saturday :boo hoo:

:agree:

Only because I'm rarely off work on a Saturday and I couldn't bear not going. It's car crash stuff really, we know it's gonna be bad but still have to see it for ourselves.

legends of 73
24-03-2010, 01:47 AM
just back and that has to be the most gutless spineless performace from a hibs team for many a year ****ing disgraceful.

shame about ian murray he didn't deserve the treatment from the fans he was the only one to come across the rest of the spineless ***** just ****ed off down the tunnel

truehibernian
24-03-2010, 01:52 AM
They did the same at Perth mate. Murray and Hogg were the only ones to clap the fans. A real manager would make them run out again and applaud and take the flak. Goes with the Hibs being soft approach though......cannae have them booed and slagged off can we :wink:

plhibs
24-03-2010, 02:00 AM
They did the same at Perth mate. Murray and Hogg were the only ones to clap the fans. A real manager would make them run out again and applaud and take the flak. Goes with the Hibs being soft approach though......cannae have them booed and slagged off can we :wink:

Wonder if I.M. is having second thoughts about signing his contract extention.

hibeemikey21
24-03-2010, 02:12 AM
Wonder if I.M. is having second thoughts about signing his contract extention.

Tell you what, if I was Murray and someone down south was offering me 10k a week and a chance to get away from this team, their whole arm would be bitten off in a flash.

greenlex
24-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Some total fuds in our support tonight, dodgy songs and dodgy behaviour by a small minority. Walking out of the stadium at full time, some 30 year old starts on a guy in his 70s whose only crime was to wear a maroon scarf. I really wonder sometimes.

Well done to Murray for at least acknowledging the effort we had all made. To be fair, all the players did look absolutely spewing at full time, but still...

I hated the match but enjoyed my first time on a terrace, and visiting a new stadium, and venturing north of Inverness for the first time in my memory.
how close to the stadium was this Cal?

how dio you know he was 30 year old? How do you know the guys only crime was wearing the scarf? How do you know he was in his 70s? Seriously how do you know all this?

lEXO
24-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Just back and cannae beleive i wasted 13 hours of my day on those imposters.I include Yogi in that as well, as he picks them, makes the subs, then talks nonsense on the radio after the game.As for our support tonight, well done.That is apart from the idiots fighting with each other in the ground.

Leith Green
24-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Just wanted to say well done to the fans who made it up to Dingwall on a Tuesday night to follow our team.. Absolutly shocking result, and on the back of the past couple of months makes you question why we all bother..

I earn less than £200 a week and have a young family to support, but still blindly follow my team, makes it all the sorer when guys earning 3-4K a week complain about fans opinions and booing .. Complete brass neck as the vast majority wouldnt even begin to understand the sacrifices made by a football fan...

Question to Ian Murray and co?? Are we allowed to boo and voice our frustrations yet?? Bunch of spoilt, over paid and unworthy brass necked tossers ...

DunblaneHibby
24-03-2010, 09:38 AM
I would just like to say well done to my son and daughter and all the other Hibs fans that made the trip up to Dingwall. As an earlier post said the team does not desrve you.

I don't know what the answer is but I really can't see us winning many games between now and the end of the season due to, in the main, a team of prima donnas, average journeyman and lazy ******** and a manger who is so stubborn he won't change it when it's obviously broken!!

Owain_1987
24-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Am just home now back in Carlisle for uni today. I am gutted was so bad. At full time I in-fact tried to calm that 'wee ned' down then the police told me to go home. What I would like to say in his defense was he was very upset like the rest of us and never was going to run on to the pitch as he was very out numbered. He spat towards the police not at the police (we are starting to get like Weegie journalists).

Anyway still glad made the trip I am gutted but will get over it and will be back this season if can get it of work. What get's me tho is the fact we pay all this money and make this effect well for nothing in return not any fight!!! :grr:

greenlex
24-03-2010, 03:09 PM

how close to the stadium was this Cal?

how dio you know he was 30 year old? How do you know the guys only crime was wearing the scarf? How do you know he was in his 70s? Seriously how do you know all this?
Bumpity bump. Seriously looking for an answer here Calvino.

Calvin
24-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Bumpity bump. Seriously looking for an answer here Calvino.

Sorry, just seen the post. Just walking back outside their main stand. Incident occurred a bit in front of me, apologies if I have misreported the facts, something could have been said that I didn't hear, but as far as I saw that's what happened.

greenlex
24-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Sorry, just seen the post. Just walking back outside their main stand. Incident occurred a bit in front of me, apologies if I have misreported the facts, something could have been said that I didn't hear, but as far as I saw that's what happened.

If its the same incident the Hibby was around 50 ish and the other involved maybe 30 ish. The Guy may or may not have had a Hearts scarf on but was certainly winding the Hibby up. Giving it 100 years plus etc. The Hibby asked him what his problem was and asked him to celebrate his victory instead of spouting that pish. The guy said he was a Jambo and it was just banter and continued. The Hibby was not happy and the guy had obviously pushed the wrong buttons. An older guy with the Jambo then asked the Hibby to calm down as he was extrememly close to Bursting the Jambo. Hibby said to the older guy and I quote "Get him to shut up then or I will shut him up". Jambo s******ing said somthing under his breath. Jambo shut up and Hibby walked away. I dont know if there were Hearts scarfs involved it was dark but thats what happened

Maybe the Hibby had just had about half a dozen texts from Jambos giving it the same or similar and lost the plot. Anyhoo If its the same incident thats what happened. Just thought I would share it.

Calvin
24-03-2010, 05:45 PM
If its the same incident the Hibby was around 50 ish and the other involved maybe 30 ish. The Guy may or may not have had a Hearts scarf on but was certainly winding the Hibby up. Giving it 100 years plus etc. The Hibby asked him what his problem was and asked him to celebrate his victory instead of spouting that pish. The guy said he was a Jambo and it was just banter and continued. The Hibby was not happy and the guy had obviously pushed the wrong buttons. An older guy with the Jambo then asked the Hibby to calm down as he was extrememly close to Bursting the Jambo. Hibby said to the older guy and I quote "Get him to shut up then or I will shut him up". Jambo s******ing said somthing under his breath. Jambo shut up and Hibby walked away. I dont know if there were Hearts scarfs involved it was dark but thats what happened

Maybe the Hibby had just had about half a dozen texts from Jambos giving it the same or similar and lost the plot. Anyhoo If its the same incident thats what happened. Just thought I would share it.
Sounds like it could be the same incident, good to clear it up.

Houchy
24-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Sounds like it could be the same incident, good to clear it up.

... aye, why let facts get in the way of a good story though eh? Daily Record looking for journo's?

Nakedmanoncrack
24-03-2010, 07:29 PM

To be honest there was quite a bit of 'in your face' gloating after the game and it's hardly surprising that some people reacted to it. I didn't resort to violence but will admit to using some blunt language to tell them where to go.:agree: