PDA

View Full Version : Yogi's post-match interview

.Sean.
23-03-2010, 08:40 PM
What ***** is he going to spout tonight then? Another light-hearted interview saying we were unlucky? Get a grip and shift these spineless cowards out PRONTO. Absolute disgrace. That shower of ***** should be ashamed to pick up their wages this week. Utter ****ing joke getting pumped out the cup by they diddies. **** off Hibs.

SRHibs
23-03-2010, 08:41 PM
"The boys huv been great for me this season, a canny complain."

the_ginger_hibee
23-03-2010, 08:42 PM
http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=2399145&postcount=199

Take your pick

IWasThere2016
23-03-2010, 08:43 PM
It'll be shight - for definite.

It'll be honest shight - but shight all the same!

sauzee
23-03-2010, 08:45 PM
the man's a clown ! end of

Green7
he better not say his usual.... the boys playing for the jersey, showing grit, character etc

Saorsa
Cannae wait for this rant :rolleyes:

Long suffering
23-03-2010, 08:46 PM
"The boys huv been great for me this season, a canny complain."

How many times has he said that?

Hibee-Rocker
23-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Full refund should be offered by the players to folk who paid there hard earned cash and made the effort to watch that tonight!

.Sean.
23-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Here we go... :rolleyes:

You're ****ing begining to bore us now Yogi :yawn:

leither17
23-03-2010, 08:58 PM
talking **** as per

James.
23-03-2010, 08:59 PM
We're not expressing ourselves enough apparently.

:grr:

AgentDaleCooper
23-03-2010, 09:00 PM
"we gave it a right good go" "we're not playing our best at this moment in time"

pah. trying to talk his way out of this situation.

he doesn't have an answer. i feel sorry for him, he needs to go.

oldbiker
we need to express ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to express it somewhere else

CMac1988
'Do you look in the mirror John... and assess yourself?'

SRHibs
"We gave it a right good go, played some good stuff."

"Whaddya do, just need to get on with it."

"We need guys that'll stand up and be counted."

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah:

EDIT: Once again, the boys have been great.

Seriously, he needs to gtf. He's working towards this apparent 'vision'. But from my point of view, there's more regression than progression...

carnoustiehibee
23-03-2010, 09:01 PM
usual pish, you play them yogi, you pick those players.

your boring me.:grr::grr::blah::blah::blah:

CMac1988
How many bad days can you have... Only over the last month? Try the last 3. :grr:

oldbiker
its a bad day at the office!!!!!!!!

truehibernian
Is Brian McLaughlin a Hibee.....he sounds as pissed off as us and is giving Yogi a wee hard time

MussyHibby
23-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Bad defending, bad defending, bad defending :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Not a comment on heart, commitment, endeavour, passion, desire, heart, guts, pride.............

Sounded like drivel sad to say! :dizzy:

Shaggy
23-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Am pi55t af listening to him on the radio,

but grow up, hes going nowhere... you cant keep emptying managers every year fur 3ucks sake

Biffa Bacon
23-03-2010, 09:03 PM
The boys have been wonderful for me... is this guy actually as thick as he sounds? We really need to get someone in that has a clue. Thick as mince.

AgentDaleCooper
starting to get his teams mixed up.

god, he's havering...and some of the rubbish he's talking, he really is patronising the fans.

jamesjamieson
Hughes just said, "We gave it a right good go".

WTF is he talking about? Hibs weren't playing Barcelona. We should have had the skill to beat them and a "good effort" or "getting in about them" isn't enough.

We've got the best individual players we've had since the Sauzee years yet we've been knocked out by a much lesser team over two legs. Not good enough.

In fairness, he sounds rattled and upset. I feel sorry for him as a man but not as a manager.

the_ginger_hibee
23-03-2010, 09:04 PM
"We gave it a right good go, played some good stuff."

"Whaddya do, just need to get on with it."

"We need guys that'll stand up and be counted."

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah:

EDIT: Once again, the boys have been great.

Seriously, he needs to gtf. He's working towards this apparent 'vision'. But from my point of view, there's more regression than progression...

Farce. His comments just make the result worse, if he honestly believes 'we just need to get on with it' and we 'gave it a good go' then he aint got any reason to change things up, and thats worrying cause the whole thing needs a shake up.

MussyHibby
Oh dear! :blah:

johnbc70
He is slavering now

bathhibby
Here we go again - express yourself be confident bla blah blah what an erse

CMac1988
A few of the usuals are popping up but, to be fair, he's sounding hurt. About ****ing time!

A slightly better interview but still some of the same pish cropping up, and at the end of the day it's only talk.

Green7
23-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Hes says we have still got a lot to play for!!

We are only going one way and thats not up the league.

I am also curious what his so called vision is!:grr:

.Sean.
:blah::blah::blah:

We've heard it all before Yogi.

MussyHibby
He is slavering now

:agree:

Less said the better would have been correct. He should've either come out fighting, have a "go" at them or just sound fekkin suicidal!:agree:

SRHibs
23-03-2010, 09:06 PM
What I took from that interview, is that he's got no idea how to get us out of this current rut.

AgentDaleCooper
23-03-2010, 09:07 PM
i really feel sorry for him, but i would be amazed if he got us out of the freefall.

he shouldn't have done that interview, or at least should have kept it short.

Bishop Hibee
23-03-2010, 09:07 PM
"we gave it a right good go" "we're not playing our best at this moment in time"

pah. trying to talk his way out of this situation.

he doesn't have an answer. i feel sorry for him, he needs to go.

He's not going anywhere. He deserves another close season to bring players in and ship some out to mold his own team. We've already got as many points as we got for the whole of last season or is that all down to luck? He'll be hurting as much as the fans I'd bet.

Two wins v Falkirk and Utd and we'll be in third again :wink:

IWasThere2016
23-03-2010, 09:08 PM
FAO Yogi - ITS THE EFFING FORMATION YA CLOWN!

We know it!

The players know it!

And we're sick of it!

Change it or eff off!

fiolex1
Same old pish, some of the players future at the club should be in jeopardy.

It's been a pish week to be a Hibby, not looking forward to work tomorrow

Green7
I thought he might have given the post match interview a bodyswerve.

Phil D. Rolls
Full refund should be offered by the players to folk who paid there hard earned cash and made the effort to watch that tonight!

I don't think that will happen. Besides, nobody forced them to go up.

K.Marx
23-03-2010, 09:09 PM
cant even bring myself to listen to what pish he's spouting now. the guys like a ****ing broken record :grr:

9 games left to save his job i think :bye:

KerPlunk
23-03-2010, 09:09 PM
we need to express ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to express it somewhere else

Succinct and to the point. :top marks

hibeesjoe
23-03-2010, 09:10 PM
hopefully his interview will go something like.. " we were pash the night, infact we have been pash for months. I would like to tender my resignation live on radio. Hopefully Hibs can get somebody in that might get a few results by the end of the season"

fife hfc
Never heard the interview but going by what has been said on here he is going through cliche after cliche yet again. Yogi ****ing slate them in public the softly softly approach is not working as it allows them to look like they are getting away with it.

look at Jeffries slated his players after being humped by well and he gets a response you are trying to use psycology too much when a good old fashioned kick up the arse is what they need and in public.

Judas Iscariot

Hibstrooper
It's amazing how fast this is becoming Mixu Mark II.

Football is pish and the comments of the manager after games is just annoying people even more!

Saorsa
I thought he might have given the post match interview a bodyswerve.I gave listening tae it a bodyswerve, knew it would be the same auld pish.

Baader
For us not to have beaten Ross County over 180 minutes is nothing other than a total ****ing disgrace. I hope Yogi realises this. I hope he is also honest enough to ask himself whether he can turn us around.

Hibby70
23-03-2010, 09:11 PM
i was hoping for a 'the dressing room doors bolted' scenario with a few cups being booted intoa couple of faces. But the boys have been great and they gave it a good go. No bad nights work for 4k. Imposters the lot of them.

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-03-2010, 09:11 PM
He's not going anywhere. He deserves another close season

So that will make it all better eh, paper over the cracks, sheep like you will follow anything

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 09:12 PM
He's not going anywhere. He deserves another close season to bring players in and ship some out to mold his own team. We've already got as many points as we got for the whole of last season or is that all down to luck? He'll be hurting as much as the fans I'd bet.

Two wins v Falkirk and Utd and we'll be in third again :wink:

I agree he shouldn't be emptied but he ALSO needs to kick HIMSELF up the arse if he thinks all our problems are down to the players...if he canny motivate, pick team and tactics right he also has some of the burden to carry.....

Regards the bits I emboldened:

1) Luck - it's played a large part...
2) I doubt he's hurting as much as most of us...if so, that's good. See my first paragraph as, no matter how much WE are all hurting, not one of us can change things like he can - he can pick the right team, get the right tactics and motivate the team....we canny do that for him
3) I wish you were right mate. I cannot see us seeing 3rd again this season but I WOULD LOVE to be wrong on that.

whereswallace?
23-03-2010, 09:13 PM

We know it!

The players know it!

And we're sick of it!

Change it or eff off!

This :agree:

AgentDaleCooper
23-03-2010, 09:13 PM

think he will tonight.

K.Marx
23-03-2010, 09:15 PM
i was hoping for a 'the dressing room doors bolted' scenario with a few cups being booted intoa couple of faces. But the boys have been great and they gave it a good go. No bad nights work for 4k. Imposters the lot of them.

:top marks:agree:

chrisski33
23-03-2010, 09:15 PM
is yogi taking us the same way as falkirk? started off well then started to drop down the league??

i think the moment we talked about splitting the OF and maybe winning the cup was the moment we started to go downhill and lose our luck! personally i think some players should have been dropped and others given a chance!
just my opinion!

New Corrie
23-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Yogi was who I wanted as I thought it would spell the end of getting outmuscled all the time and no more lacklustre Derby displays. How wrong was I?

Maybe the Falkirk fans were right.

Sir David Gray
23-03-2010, 09:17 PM
I do not think he should be sacked but I am getting bored listening to his post-match interviews.

When he first came in, I thought his interviews were brilliant and I was really impressed with what he had to say but for the last few months, he's been like a stuck record.

Liam89
23-03-2010, 09:17 PM
My falkirk friend said it when we were on our superb run "Yogi is a great manager when the team are playing well but, as soon as there is a slump he has no clue how to get out of it"

He's right. :bitchy:

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 09:18 PM

I don't think I have ever agreed with anything you've said as much as the above.

And if I am honest, probably never will again :greengrin

Now then, normal service has resumed, you're wrong, am right and Cameron's a big bawbag :thumbsup: :devil:

GloryGlory
23-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I don't really know how to phrase this. I understand to a degree the manager has to support the players in the squad in public, but I'm a season ticket holder and anyone who goes to games regularly knows like me that we have players who are taking a wage and doing the absolute bare minimum to actually earn it (or are just plain inept and overrated and overpaid), going by their performances on the park. And we've been carrying passengers for quite some time.

I'll put a few names in the mix for discussion - Nish, Rankin, Benji, Stevenson, Maka, Stack, Bamba, Hogg, Riordan, Cregg (who?). Add your own wasters to this list, please.

I'll judge Hughes by what he does in the close season to move on the imposters in his squad. He's had a year, so he should know who's up for it and who isn't.

joejoefaemexico
23-03-2010, 09:19 PM

We know it!

The players know it!

And we're sick of it!

Change it or eff off!

joejoefaemexico Likes This.

anyone who thnkg he should be binned is a moron, it is clearly the formation that is needing sorted. he is obviously stubborn.

crash
23-03-2010, 09:19 PM
The boys have been wonderful for me... is this guy actually as thick as he sounds? We really need to get someone in that has a clue. Thick as mince.

Yes he is. Remember the saying 'Empty vessels make most noise'-Could have been written for Hughes.

Sir David Gray
23-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Yogi was who I wanted as I thought it would spell the end of getting outmuscled all the time and no more lacklustre Derby displays. How wrong was I?

I thought along similar lines but that derby performance at the weekend was one of the most gutless derby displays that I have ever seen. It was so one-sided in Hearts favour that it was actually embarrassing.

Let's be honest, Hearts hammered us 2-1 on Saturday and that is completely unacceptable.

TheMentalHibees
23-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Turned the radio off as soon as the final whistle went. Enough in that 90 minutes to keep you fuming until we get knocked out the SC next year.

Littlest Hobo
23-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Why no invite arroond 100 Hearts fans doon to East Mains the morns morning, were they can stand and sing

Since 1902, since 1902

you've no won the cup

since 1902

They can get that bombarded at thum all ****in morning just like most of us will. *****!:grr:

truehibernian
23-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I think Yogi starts his ban soon. I honestly think, once he is up in the Gods, seeing the pitch as we see it, he will soon realise where the glaring deficiencies lie. Maybe if Hibs introduced half time pole dancers and a beer tent the players would be more concentrated as well.

CMac1988
23-03-2010, 09:22 PM
think he will tonight.

That's the thing, apparently he does. :bitchy:

eastmainsmsh
23-03-2010, 09:27 PM
how can u answer to the press utter rank

yogi will be fizzing

id hate to be a player at training tomoz he will go right through them :grr:

CMac1988
23-03-2010, 09:28 PM
I think Yogi starts his ban soon. I honestly think, once he is up in the Gods, seeing the pitch as we see it, he will soon realise where the glaring deficiencies lie. Maybe if Hibs introduced half time pole dancers and a beer tent the players would be more concentrated as well.

I'm also hoping that this helps aswell. I mean if 12,000 or so fans can see the problems from the stands then surely he can aswell.

I've never understood why some managers just sit or stand at the touchline with no communication with someone who has a complete view of the whole field and can give quick updates on whats working and whats not.

Something similiar to American Football coaches.

There's a reason why a lot of the top coaches in the world let there assistant do the touchline stuff, and they sit and watch from a few rows up making decisions as the game goes on...

Anyway probably shouldn't think too much, as it's clear to see that most folk at Hibs don't. :yawn:

truehibernian
23-03-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm also hoping that this helps aswell. I mean if 12,000 or so fans can see the problems from the stands then surely he can aswell.

I've never understood why some managers just sit or stand at the touchline with no communication with someone who has a complete view of the whole field and can give quick updates on whats working and whats not.

Something similiar to American Football coaches.

There's a reason why a lot of the top coaches in the world let there assistant do the touchline stuff, and they sit and watch from a few rows up making decisions as the game goes on...

Anyway probably shouldn't think too much, as it's clear to see that most folk at Hibs don't. :yawn:

What about the pole dancers and beer tent..............those still a go-er too :faf: Gotta laugh even through adversity

fiolex1
23-03-2010, 09:31 PM
how can u answer to the press utter rank

yogi will be fizzing

id hate to be a player at training tomoz he will go right through them :grr:

Do you think he will, by the sounds of it he'll be giving them big cuddles with a wee slap on the bum "Right lads i want you to go out and express yourselfs because you are a right good bunch of lads"

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 09:32 PM
What about the pole dancers and beer tent..............those still a go-er too :faf: Gotta laugh even through adversity

As long as they're OFF the pitch, I see no issues with this fine proposal (Will they get to stand in the new east stand which is being renamed the new east seat :greengrin :devil: )

CiscoKid
23-03-2010, 09:33 PM
When I listen to Yogi speak he does sounds like a bit of a half-wit and he comes out with the same old cliches every time in his post match interviews which is slowly driving me nuts.

How do you think the players regard him ? does he come over better in the dressing room or has he got something new and inspiring to say to them or even some clever tactics ?

I can't help thinking about Obua's post match interview after the derby when they asked him about working hard and he said something along the lines of he was afraid the manager would kill him if he did not give 100%, I'm sure Rangers players would say the same about Walter Smith. I'm starting to worry that tonight Yogi will be telling the players "unlucky boys, it was just a bad day at the office".

Riordans spat with him at the derby even makes me wonder if the players have any real respect for him, maybe this even goes back to the John Collins stuff and the bigger players feeling that they have more clout than the manager.

Del Boy
23-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Yogi you talk pish. Whilst the fans lap it all up when we're winning you just sound like a dick after we've been scudded out the cup by Ross County FFS! i dont want to hear about this mythical "right good team" you have, so please just shut it:grr:

CMac1988
23-03-2010, 09:37 PM

It will certainly solve Riordan's woes of being diconnected with the community... ie not allowed out at the w/e!!

Andy74
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Just back in. Total shambles. We can't string two passes together andcant defend any high ball or cross. No idea what we do now but did Hughes at least apologise to the fans.

Good luck shifting season tickets when we know nothing changes at hibs.

truehibernian
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
You will need to drag him away from his pints at a certain Canonmills establishment first. Hates to miss a wee beer does our Derek :faf:

Sas_The_Hibby
23-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I fear Hughes has tried too hard to make himself 'one of the lads' - 'there's a great spirit in the dressing room, we all have a laugh' etc. etc.

Echoing what has been quoted here earlier about him being good when things are going well but clueless when things are going badly, the 'one of the lads' routine might work okay in the good times but gets a manager nowhere in the bad times when he needs to have the respect of the players and make hard decisions.

I doubt Alex Fergusson, Arsène Wenger or Walter Smith are seen by their players as 'one of the lads'.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
23-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Asked if certain players were playing for their futures after that he said "not at all" :confused:

Sorry, mate but at least half that team tonight need emptied, and if you canny see that then you need XXXXin emptied an aw! Hopeless.:grr:

Sas_The_Hibby
23-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Just back in. Total shambles. We can't string two passes together andcant defend any high ball or cross. No idea what we do now but did Hughes at least apologise to the fans.

Good luck shifting season tickets when we know nothing changes at hibs.

Have they built the High Speed Rail Link from Dingwall to Livingston already?! :confused:

joebakerforever
23-03-2010, 10:05 PM
When I listen to Yogi speak he does sounds like a bit of a half-wit and he comes out with the same old cliches every time in his post match interviews which is slowly driving me nuts.

How do you think the players regard him ? does he come over better in the dressing room or has he got something new and inspiring to say to them or even some clever tactics ?

I can't help thinking about Obua's post match interview after the derby when they asked him about working hard and he said something along the lines of he was afraid the manager would kill him if he did not give 100%, I'm sure Rangers players would say the same about Walter Smith. I'm starting to worry that tonight Yogi will be telling the players "unlucky boys, it was just a bad day at the office".

Riordans spat with him at the derby even makes me wonder if the players have any real respect for him, maybe this even goes back to the John Collins stuff and the bigger players feeling that they have more clout than the manager.

Unfortunately Petrie chickened out of backing Collins whose no-nonsense approach would have changed us from the soft touch we have been under his successors.

Compare the fitness levels under JC to how Hibs have regularly run out of steam with Mixu and now Yogi at the helm.

CiscoKid
23-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Unfortunately Petrie chickened out of backing Collins whose no-nonsense approach would have changed us from the soft touch we have been under his successors.

Compare the fitness levels under JC to how Hibs have regularly run out of steam with Mixu and now Yogi at the helm.

As a player Collins was a great example of the fact that you need more than a bit of skill and talent to win the big games, you also need to put in the hard work in training and show the effort and desire on the pitch.

Baader
23-03-2010, 10:36 PM

I agree. Unfortunately Collins had worse eyes than Mr Magoo when it came to spotting players!

Liberal Hibby
23-03-2010, 10:45 PM
That BBC interview from Hughes was about as bad as it could be - inarticulate, off topic and lacking in any self awareness.

He really must do better to explain what this 'vision' is, how his player choice and tactics fit into it and how he is making progress towards it. Otherwise it's just a cynical sop to the fans.

Otherwise I fear this early season results are just the new manager bounce that any old idiot (including such as Duff Jimmy) achieves by simply not being the old idiot.

Beefster
23-03-2010, 11:08 PM
It's not at the stage of seriously considering whether Hughes has to go yet. However.....

....we're starting to moan about the exact same thing as the Falkirk fans were last season - 'won't drop his favourites', 'won't change his tactics', 'can't make a sub to change the game or adapt during the game', 'interviews which don't reflect reality'.

In fact, we could also be talking about Mixu last year and to be honest, with the lack of midfield and resorting to pumping the ball up the park, the quality of play isn't far off either.

vahibbie
23-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Just listened to Yogi on BBC.
What a load of tripe.
Same old *****e he says every time, it was just like one of his HibsTV interviews. I dare say there can't be many fans who still buy into it. I wonder how many players do:confused:

IWasThere2016
23-03-2010, 11:24 PM
The three posts above this one are BANG on the money!

jacomo
23-03-2010, 11:41 PM
The three posts above this one are BANG on the money!

Can't argue with you there.

noseyhibby
23-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Yogi is a cornered man, desperately looking for an escape. His excuses for his players have run-dry and he merely regurgitates the same old after every poor performance and defeat. He can see the signs that his job will be on the line, eventually, and hinted at this in tonights post match comments when he talked about being given the time to bring to fruition his vision for the club.

shamo9
23-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Yogi is a cornered man, desperately looking for an escape. His excuses for his players have run-dry and he merely regurgitates the same old after every poor performance and defeat. He can see the signs that his job will be on the line, eventually, and hinted at this in tonights post match comments when he talked about being given the time to bring to fruition his vision for the club.

I wouldn't be so brazen as to rule him out quite yet. It all depends on what he does in the summer. If he really means what he's been saying about getting rid of players who 'can't handle it' then we'll be alright.

truehibernian
23-03-2010, 11:56 PM
The immediate vision nosey is ditching 4-3-3, ditching Riordan as a left half/midfielder, and ditching Nish full stop. Buying a proper right back, over 6ft, buying a tough commanding centre half, well over 6ft, and a tough tackling centre midfielder, again with a bit of height. Ditch Watty Nicol or whatever ******ing guru he has lined up, and bring in trained fitness coaches, and have them in for full days some of the week. That would be pretty clear vision for me.

Sir David Gray
23-03-2010, 11:57 PM
I've just listened to Hughes' interview on the BBC website and I found it quite confusing and full of contradictions.

He started off the interview by saying that "we had a right good go and played some stuff" but then went on to say that recent results and performances are "not acceptable for Hibernian Football Club". :confused:

Then in the space of a few seconds he said something along the lines of "if that's the kind of performance that's going to try and take us to Hampden then we have a lot of work ahead of us" and then almost immediately afterwards he said he wouldn't say that some players are now playing for their Hibs futures. Once again. :confused:

He then made his weekly post match statement of "since I've been at the club, the boys have been great for me".

I really want to love John Hughes but I've been slowly losing patience with him over the past couple of months and some of his comments to the media haven't helped matters.

McHibby
24-03-2010, 12:17 AM
I've just listened to Hughes' interview on the BBC website and I found it quite confusing and full of contradictions.

He started off the interview by saying that "we had a right good go and played some stuff" but then went on to say that recent results and performances are "not acceptable for Hibernian Football Club". :confused:

Then in the space of a few seconds he said something along the lines of "if that's the kind of performance that's going to try and take us to Hampden then we have a lot of work ahead of us" and then almost immediately afterwards he said he wouldn't say that some players are now playing for their Hibs futures. Once again. :confused:

He then made his weekly post match statement of "since I've been at the club, the boys have been great for me".

I really want to love John Hughes but I've been slowly losing patience with him over the past couple of months and some of his comments to the media haven't helped matters.

This is exactly how I feel. I really like him and want him to be a success, but as someone said on another thread he's made bad decision after bad decision - and it's definately a worry.

Dalkeith
24-03-2010, 12:19 AM
That BBC interview from Hughes was about as bad as it could be - inarticulate, off topic and lacking in any self awareness.

He really must do better to explain what this 'vision' is, how his player choice and tactics fit into it and how he is making progress towards it. Otherwise it's just a cynical sop to the fans.

Otherwise I fear this early season results are just the new manager bounce that any old idiot (including such as Duff Jimmy) achieves by simply not being the old idiot.

just back and just watched sky interview

"i'm gutted and so are the players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Dalkeith
24-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Just listened to Yogi on BBC.
What a load of tripe.
Same old *****e he says every time, it was just like one of his HibsTV interviews. I dare say there can't be many fans who still buy into it. I wonder how many players do:confused:

do the players listen or have they already decided?

Baader
24-03-2010, 12:25 AM
This is exactly how I feel. I really like him and want him to be a success, but as someone said on another thread he's made bad decision after bad decision - and it's definately a worry.

Agreed. We all want him to succeed but I think now if he does it will be in spite of, rather than in expectation, of most fans better judgement.

Hope I'm wrong but for me too much was riding on tonights game and we failed the test miserably

RickyS
24-03-2010, 12:28 AM
just back and just watched sky interview

"i'm gutted and so are the players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :grr::grr::grr::grr:

one day your reading the paper and the the players are saying, we are aware of what this cup means to the fans and we are desperate to become legends by winning it. then it all goes out the window when the going gets tough, in a game like this the players should be making sure they don't leave the park with regrets, all we ask (even in defeat) is 100% effort and maybe the ability to find a green shirt when making a pass.

too much to ask..........................?

greenlex
24-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Just back.
IMO I think the players gave their all and barring Smiths blunder were ok to a point
tonight we were outplayed outmuscled and beaten by a better side.
Nothing between the sides till the last 20 mins when they stepped up a gear.
Yogi FFS change the formation. There was no cover for the two full backs whatsoever.
Time and time again the two county fullbacks bombed forward and Stevenson and Thichot had two men to choose from for marking.
Add to that the midfield runners fir Ciunty that were piecing the channels At will and it's little wonder we lost.
We were playing with no width at all with what seemed like a 4-1-3-2 formation that during that last 20 were second to everything .
Bother at the end if the game when County fans invaded the pitch and were goading pissed up and pissed off Hibbys.
Hibbys who had been fighting between themselves over whether Nish was offside or not would you believe. They came to blows at the end too over throwing things on the park.
Enbarrased to be a Hibby tonight and I include my behaviour outside the ground in that but that's another story.

lEXO
24-03-2010, 01:50 AM
"Every day, every day" Well he needs to take a long hard look at himself for a bit longer.Got on the bus after watching that embarresment of a performance to then hear that nonsense made me sick.

hibiedude
24-03-2010, 04:37 AM
I said after the Hearts game that this guy is mixu mark 11 and after this result he clearly needs to look at himself ans stop making excusses.

Yogi should be moved on end of the season and we should stop making ex players our Manager, let's look outside the box next time.

And yes I was at the game

rainman
24-03-2010, 04:38 AM
I said after the Hearts game that this guy is mixu mark 11 and after this result he clearly needs to look at himself ans stop making excusses.

Yogi should be moved on end of the season and we should stop making ex players our Manager, let's look outside the box next time.

And yes I was at the game

Jim Gannon anyone? :confused:

hibiedude
24-03-2010, 05:03 AM
Jim Gannon anyone? :confused:

is he the only opinion :confused:

or do we keep going for Mixu's and Yogi's

Auckland Hibs
24-03-2010, 05:59 AM
is he the only opinion :confused:

or do we keep going for Mixu's and Yogi's

Craig Broon is doing a pretty good at Well, he's got an average team playing some good football and is clearly getting the best out of the players (unlike Yogi).

:grr: