PDA

View Full Version : Disgrace

Captain Trips
23-03-2010, 09:37 PM
The team and management have manged to embarrass the fans who pay for the priveledge. The fans whom in the main have given money time and effort into the backing of these guys.

Im am disgusted that you will be paid for the last week.

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Hear Hear.

Still, hope the players enjoy their champagne at the Lapdancing club tomorrow.

Tossers.

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
We are once again going backwards and have been found out for the lucky *******s we are at the start of the season. Don't kid oorselves (And aye, I will stick my heid on the line and say it I didny think the blessed Yogi was the best man for the job but this isnt all down to him...it is, largely, down to the lot of them AND him though).

Lets no hear this 2 points of 3rd place sheite because we ALL know 3rd place is now is gone. Can anyone really SEE where these goals and great play and not ****ing it up is coming from to GET us there???

Our position has flattered us all season. We couldnt beat SHEITE like Ross County (and they are - lets not have this crap about what a great team they are because they are NOT - they are first division, mediocre sheite and they are first division mediocre sheite who just showed us up for the overpaid, underworked, undermotivated shower of fannies we are.

Naebody but ourselves to blame and I reckon, regardless of what anyone says, the blessed lifelong master tactician who done **** all at Falkirk Yogi, the overpaid ****wits we call a team and a bunch of gutless erses who couldnt give a ratts ass.

If we canny beat a first divison team on one of the best chances of a run we've had in years, we canny beat naebody. USELESS. SHEITE.

FAKING ENDOF. :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Captain Trips
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
I support Hibs the club, the team on the other hand do not deserve us as a support we certainly do not deserve them thats for sure, I am disgusted at the fact some of these guys are paid.

Wilbur
23-03-2010, 09:49 PM
It's an absolute disgrace, we were found out a long time ago, Yet Yogi has done absolutely ****** all about it. 3rd place is definitely gone now, and if we don't watch out 6th may be a possibility. Total joke.

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 09:51 PM
It's an absolute disgrace, we were found out a long time ago, Yet Yogi has done absolutely ****** all about it. 3rd place is definitely gone now, and if we don't watch out 6th may be a possibility. Total joke.

The way we are playing 4th place is getting more remote by the game...

Can anyone really see anyone turning this around? Its the perenial sheite after sheite with the good result "just around the corner".

A load of embarassments to the shirt and Yogi's master tactics aren't much better, neither is his subs, team selection or ability to motivate.

All in all, its not ****ing good for sure. The only "good" thing is, we've done better than we did last season. Thats comparing a big sheite with an even bigger sheite....which is still, at the end of the day, a sheite.

HibeeUnderwood
23-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Words can not sum up how I feel about this result right now! :grr::grr::grr:

Captain Trips
23-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I would say the wages of last week are theft, hope they feel good spending your and my money we worked for.