PDA

View Full Version : bye hibs for another season

Sloppy
23-03-2010, 09:37 PM
i WONT be at another hibs game this season

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Don't blame you.

Cue the "Uber Fans" to come on and slate you.

Jamie
23-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Season Ticket sales will be low tae...

Useless :grr:

Storar
23-03-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm never going back again. I don't support Hibs anymore.

the_ginger_hibee
23-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Saturday was bad enough but despite not heading up tonight, I'm done till at least next season. How bad can you be? Honestly, 5-1 2-2 2-1 2-1, shocking, dont even think we are a top six team.

Thomson1875
23-03-2010, 09:42 PM
il be there but i dont blame anyone for not going back this season, that 400quid for next seasons ST might go towards a nice week break for myself!

CMac1988
23-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Unless I can get some sort of refund on the remaining games by fooling Hibs into believing that I've contracted some sort of disease, or injured myself in some sort of way making me uneligible to go to the rest of the games.

:wink:

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 09:47 PM
The buck stops with Hughes..

If he can't manage a team that contains guys like Murray, Bamba, Miller, Riordan, Stokes etc to get a victory over Ross County after 2 attempts there's something fundamentally wrong..

The football on offer is the same dross that was being served up under Mixup..

Folk just won't pay money to watch this *****!

I know I won't!

I'd rather go back to playing Saturdays than be subjected to this continual rubbish..

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 09:48 PM
:agree:

joey1875
23-03-2010, 09:53 PM
The only reason i will be there is a don't want to waste money.
if we don't improve i WILL NOT buy my season ticket next season

Jim44
23-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Saturday was bad enough but despite not heading up tonight, I'm done till at least next season. How bad can you be? Honestly, 5-1 2-2 2-1 2-1, shocking, dont even think we are a top six team.

We'll probably hang on for sixth place. I bet the Jambos were'nt expecting to play in Europe next season but there's nothing to stop them now unfortunately.

bobbyhibs1983
23-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Season Ticket sales will be low tae...

Useless :grr:

i dunno mate, i think most fans will still get theres,if somone does not wanan spend x amount of £100s then i dont think anyone can blame them

Sir David Gray
23-03-2010, 10:08 PM

Me neither, 'mon the Hearts.

Put me down for a season ticket at Tynecastle next year.

Have I taken that too far? :confused:

Seriously though, this season is going to end up being only marginally better than last year, which was widely regarded as one of the most boring and uninspiring seasons in many years.

You can't really blame people if they choose not to renew for next year.

deek68
23-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Me neither, 'mon the Hearts.

Put me down for a season ticket at Tynecastle next year.

Have I taken that too far? :confused:

Seriously though, this season is going to end up being only marginally better than last year, which was widely regarded as one of the most boring and uninspiring seasons in many years.

You can't really blame people if they choose not to renew for next year.

No, you can't. but that's not the same as saying i'm never going back again..

Eh? Is this a psstake? If you can't take depressing Scottish Cup defeats you shouldn't be a Hibby. What? Hibs crapped it in the Scottish? No kidding?

CallumHibs07
23-03-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm not a Hibs fan anymore either.

I've decided to support Motherwell, and I'm not even joking.

Storar
23-03-2010, 10:28 PM
No, you can't. but that's not the same as saying i'm never going back again..

[/B]

Eh? Is this a psstake? If you can't take depressing Scottish Cup defeats you shouldn't be a Hibby. What? Hibs crapped it in the Scottish? No kidding?

Exactly. I can't take yet another depressing Scottish Cup defeat so I'm no longer a Hibby. I've thrown the towel in. I only wish I was in Dingwall so I could have thrown my scarf on the pitch

Amit
23-03-2010, 10:33 PM

I agree... Think how many Hibby's have been and gone and not seen us win that cup... :greengrin

Does anyone have a DeLorean I can borrow...? I am going back to 1902..! Then those pesky Yams won't be able to slag me..!

:greengrin

deek68
Exactly. I can't take yet another depressing Scottish Cup defeat so I'm no longer a Hibby. I've thrown the towel in. I only wish I was in Dingwall so I could have thrown my scarf on the pitch

If you were in Dingwall i'll shut the f up. If you weren't... neither was i..

Thomson1875
im really considering going to see my local junior side most weekends from now, for some reason theres more to offer!

i hope yogi does something or leaves, hes clueless. talks a good game but plays bad.

i love hibs but is truly awfull atm i feel like im loosing faith after all the years through thick and thin!

King Paddy
23-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Golf season has just started thank god. Likewise won't be back this season and i'm a season ticket holder. Never mind i one 60 quid tonight backing RC at 3/1. :thumbsup:

Littlest Hobo
23-03-2010, 11:01 PM
I don't understand how a team can go from being contenders to split the Old Firm one week to being fifth in the league, beaten easily by your big rivals and being dumped oot the cup a couple of weeks later? Something isn't right.

Player revolt mibee:devil:

NOLA
23-03-2010, 11:28 PM
I don't understand how a team can go from being contenders to split the Old Firm one week to being fifth in the league, beaten easily by your big rivals and being dumped oot the cup a couple of weeks later? Something isn't right.

Player revolt mibee:devil:
no, just f*****g bottle merchants!

hibee_nation
24-03-2010, 12:20 AM
im really considering going to see my local junior side most weekends from now, for some reason theres more to offer!

i hope yogi does something or leaves, hes clueless. talks a good game but plays bad.

i love hibs but is truly awfull atm i feel like im loosing faith after all the years through thick and thin!

Good idea mate them yam fuds could do with some support. GGTTH

rainman
24-03-2010, 01:26 AM
I flew to the other side of the world after the Dunfermline semi debacle.

Felt like doing it after the Ayr Utd semi debacle and again at the Dundee Utd and Aberdeen semi debacles.

Luckily I was away for the Morton and St Johnstone debacles, and of course the Hearts debacle last season.

I was at the Hearts semi debacle and that was a sore one if a little expected.

Going further back, there have been Stirling Albion debacles, Aberdeen debacles. I can even remember another Ayr debacle and of course a couple of other sore Hearts debacles.

For the people that intend to stay in the country for the next few years. Why is this "debacle" any worse than the rest? Is it because our manager talks a good game and some people on here declared it "our year". Been there, done that.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
24-03-2010, 01:30 AM

don't blame u mate. I feel the same. Not worth £22.

Rory89
24-03-2010, 02:17 AM
I would absolutely love to wake up tommorow and forget that I ever supported Hibs, all they do is cause disappointment.

Unforunately I'll be hooked again by Saturday. I remember going to a Raith Rovers game in the second division with a mate who after another defeat was saying how he was done with it, basically what people here are saying. He stuck through and now he's on top of the world with his team in the Scottish Cup semi, which gives me a glimmer of hope that we'll do something one day.

It would be easier though to type off positive messages on here if the image of that illiterate, buck-toothed tosser wasn't on the top left of the screen, seriously hope he'll GTFO soon.

Diclonius
24-03-2010, 03:59 AM
I'll see out my season ticket and possibly go to Tannadice but the already slim chances of me going to any more away games this season are over.

Too hurt.

RMG_82
24-03-2010, 04:51 AM
I think a few people should step away from the mic here. We are supporters so we should "support"

We are "fans".....the short word for fanatics. There's nothing fanatical about this thread.

The reason i support hibs is because they are the underdogs and are known for their attractive football......famous five etc..... ok so we are not playing like this at the moment but i think there's too much negativity here.

hibs are like the women in my life. Occasionally i'l get a good ride but most of the time its a munter. You've just got to enjoy the hot one when it comes. At the moment we are laying with the pigs.

hibiedude
24-03-2010, 06:11 AM

After a long drive home and then couldn't sleep last night I won' be back at Easter Road untill that clown Yogi is gone.

Slate me if you like it won't change anything iv'e had enough of this p1sh football and the aftermath of Yogi's post match rubbish.

bighairyfaeleith
24-03-2010, 06:49 AM
I probably will be back this season, just not sure when. In december I was certain I would be at every home game until the end of the season.

I probably will go again next year but my interest will probably wane again if this sort of thing happens again.

But I'll alwyas be a hibby, even if I miss some of the games because my eyes are bleeding.:greengrin

Hibby Kay-Yay
24-03-2010, 06:56 AM
sounds like a lot of people will not be getting a seasonn ticket next time round...plenty leg room for me then :thumbsup: