PDA

View Full Version : Spineless Gutless ****s again

Greenblood70
23-03-2010, 08:36 PM
no more needs to be said

**** off the lot of you..utter disgrace.

Liam89
23-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Agreed, so ****ing angry.:grr:

hibbie02
23-03-2010, 08:38 PM
no more needs to be said

Cannae argue with any of your sentiments. Talk about flattering to deceive!!!

JCHibby
23-03-2010, 08:38 PM
no more needs to be said

Cant agree more - nevermind it is okay to go out on the last two days before the biggest game of the season, Yogi time to grow a set a punt these jokers!

If only we had a team of hungry players... Oh if only!

AgentDaleCooper
23-03-2010, 08:39 PM
got the goal, started hammering them, went "god, we're brilliant", then stopped trying

obscene performance

bigstu
23-03-2010, 08:40 PM
no more needs to be said

please please don't abuse the team, they are doing their best & don't get paid as much as ManU players so we shouldn't expect a lot. **** you happy clappers!!

Yogi said we'd be in trouble if the players couldn't get themselves up for the derby & tonight. HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

ackeygraham
23-03-2010, 08:41 PM
First thing as a defender - don't dive in.......ooppppsss there goes Thicot....and roll up roll up for the next clown in goals.....Who's next - Brown?

Scorrie
23-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Cant agree more - nevermind it is okay to go out on the last two days before the biggest game of the season, Yogi time to grow a set a punt these jokers!

If only we had a team of hungry players... Oh if only!

I'm assuming Yogi let them go out on the pish so he needs a look at himself and aw. These are largely his players he brought in as well are they no?

jakedance
23-03-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm going to log off in a minute. I find the reaction to games like this too depressing.

What I will say though is that players with the ability of Riordan, Bamba, Stokes, Miller, Murray et al should feel ashamed of themselves for a result like this. Not good enough.

I expect we'll make a three point contribution to Falkirk's survival campaign now. Hopefully we can see a decent performance against United next week.

Hakim Sar
23-03-2010, 08:46 PM
imposters

Baader
23-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I would rather we played 11 men with very ordinary abilities but who relished the chance to play for our club and knew it was as far as their talents would get them rather than this current bunch of spineless, lazy primadonnas who somehow think their abilities are way beyond Hibs and it's some injustice they're not playing for a bigger club.

Waken up the lot of you. You're dreaming if you think you're going to get to a higher level than where you are. You should be ashamed.

Hibby70
23-03-2010, 08:48 PM
imposters i'm going to get that on the back of my hibs top

Greenblood70
23-03-2010, 08:55 PM
imposters

Should get that on a huge banner for the next home game

JCHibby
23-03-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm assuming Yogi let them go out on the pish so he needs a look at himself and aw. These are largely his players he brought in as well are they no?

Spot on mate... Yogi, I never thought would be the soft touch with the players but it appears he is.

Hibby70
23-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Should get that on a huge banner for the next home game our end is going to be full of fans just wanting to boo as they couldnt make it tonight. God help any player spotted in town on the lash in the next couple of days

bigstu
23-03-2010, 09:00 PM
our end is going to be full of fans just wanting to boo as they couldnt make it tonight. God help any player spotted in town on the lash in the next couple of days

i'd be hiding if i was them, ***** bags

Baader
23-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Big time charlies. Save the fighting for nightclubs lads - we don't see any of it on the field.

erin-go-bragh87
23-03-2010, 09:02 PM
That's me just home from the game, and I can honestly day that I've never been so angry about a result in my life. Yogi has no clue, every hibs fan in the stadium could see that we needed to change it before they equalised. I'm absolutely gutted at that. Yogi is full of talk and unfulfilled promises.

vahibbie
23-03-2010, 09:06 PM
our end is going to be full of fans just wanting to boo as they couldnt make it tonight. God help any player spotted in town on the lash in the next couple of days

FFS.
They deserve a wee social drink. They've played 2 whole games in 4 days.
It doesn't do them any harm. It's just team bonding. They're trying to get Gags back.

****** THEM. They can drink themselves into f***in oblivion for all I care.
Dis****ing'gusted:grr::grr::grr:

sunshine1875
17-04-2010, 02:17 PM
no more needs to be said

This was posted after the Ross County game and I couldn't think of a more appropriate message title to describe our team (players and manager).

They have given us some good times, but when the time is needed to put in a good result, they kick us where it hurts. Every time possible.