PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone Surprised?

Mikeystewart
23-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Title speaks for its self.

If surprised please state why

BoltonHibee
23-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Not in the slightest unfortunately

The Voice Of Reason
Pathetic.

Bunch of gutless, spineless goons.

Joke.

Footnote - I am pleased for Ross Co.

Danderhall Hibs
Took you a while to get this poll up.

hibee_girl
nope, seen it too many times before

Mikeystewart
23-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Took you a while to get this poll up.

Bottomless disappointment can work wonders for your internet connection.

H18sry
Pathetic.

Joke.

:confused: May I ask why?

fatbloke
A p f u in the cup

GRANITEGREEN 1
23-03-2010, 08:40 PM
every vital game the bottle crashes been happening for years

Winston Ingram
23-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Let's be honest. We were lucky to still be in it after the 1st game where they completely battered us.

I'd say well done Ross County but lets be honest, we could rustle up 11 people from this board that could beat that shower of lazy *****s!

woody47
23-03-2010, 08:41 PM
And to think they pick today to try and sell next season's season tickets. They're having a laugh aren't they.
Will be interesting to see how many still back Yogi. Might be able to pick up players but tactically he is amongst the worst we have had.
How many times is he going to play the same 4-3-3? FFS it isn't rocket science. IT DOESN'T FERKING WORK YOGI :grr::grr::grr:

Sir David Gray
Not at all.

Hibs are a complete joke, whilst I'm not surprised by the defeat, it is an absolutely pathetic result.

Well done to Ross County, I hope they go on to beat Celtic in the semis.

Mikeystewart
Let's be honest. We were lucky to still be in it after the 1st game where they completely battered us.

I'd say well done Ross County but lets be honest, we could rustle up 11 people from this board that could beat that shower of lazy *****s!

:top marks

CMac1988

I also agree with him. County went out to win, played with Heart, Passion and Determination. They deserve there win. Good luck to them.

donmardan
I am, my heart was telling me we would walk it; should have thought with my head ..... nightmare !

Baader
Not surprised. When we're underdogs, true to form we get beat. When we're favourites we always ar$e it up.

What's worse is that they always give you that glimmer of hope...

TheMentalHibees
23-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Pathetic? Yes. Surprising? Not in the slightest.

ahibby
23-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Me and mate agree at weekend the best we'd get is a win on penalties maybe. So not surprised but like everyone else more P****** off than I have been which is really saying something. They just haven't got a clue at our club other than having a nice bank balance, property and stadium, but at football pretty much clueless.

HibbyAndy
23-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Check all the yam twats that have mysteriosly come out the woodwork tonight.

Read this FUDS..HEARTS ARE IN SIXTH PLACE...YES SIXTH PLACE.

cabbageandribs1875
23-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Pathetic.

Joke.

wouldn't say i was pleased for them, but certainly give them full credit :agree:

Liberal Hibby
23-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Well done to Ross County, I hope they go on to beat Celtic in the semis.

I hope they don't as they'll likely get the cup Euro place if they do.

ForeverHibs93
23-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Hugely disappointing from Hibs. Not surprising at all though, but extremely let down

cabbageandribs1875
23-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Might be able to pick up players but tactically he is amongst the worst we have had.
How many times is he going to play the same 4-3-3? FFS it isn't rocket science. IT DOESN'T FERKING WORK YOGI :grr::grr::grr:

he talks a good game tho

Ryan91
23-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Makes me wonder what we have left to play for this season, Europe is slowly but surely drifting away. I think the team need a kick up the arse, I hope that Yogi tells them about how there is no fight in this team now, I don't think there is a single Hibs player at the moment who has put in a decent effort in the past few weeks, we failed to beat Ross County the first time of asking, when in reality we should have beaten them. We failed to even match the effort given by what was a very weak Hearts team, If the players had actually shaken a leg then we may have even beaten Hearts. Now tonight, we go a goal up, all we should do is defend, I don't care if it's bad football, if the team simply defended like their lives depended upon it then we may have actually won tonight. Personally I'm quite thankful that I'm busy for the next two home games and am unable to make it, as if the performance is anything like what it has been in previous weeks we will be horsed. I think its probably safe to say our season is pretty much over now.

archiebald
23-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Is there only one way to get through to this man ? 4-3-3 what a load a
s--t :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I couldnae gie a ratts ass about Ross County or anyone else in this competition right now.

All I am concerned with is holding on to this remote chance we have of anything like an acceptable end to this season...its slowly going down the pan.

In fact, I'd be surprised if we actually make 4th...

PatHead
23-03-2010, 08:47 PM
When will we learn........every effin year we are let down. Totally peed off. At least we wont have to go to Hampden to be let down this year

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 08:48 PM

Yes, you may ask "why?"

I not pleased at the result, quite the opposite (as you will see if you read my posts tonight).

But I am pleased for Ross County - they are a small club who have fully deserved to go through. I wish them all the best against Celtic in the semi.

As for our club - laughing stock once again.

s club 7-0
23-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Nope, not at all. Rode our luck early in the season and the luck has now run out.

The Voice Of Reason
23-03-2010, 08:49 PM

You are more sensible/mature than me - quite clearly.

xyz23jc
23-03-2010, 08:50 PM
F****** Raging!!! But not surprised!!!!!!!:grr::grr::grr:

archiebald
Why do they seem to be not trying ? is it Yogi they are not trying for ?
maybe the players dont like playing 4 3 3 ? :bitchy::bitchy::bitchy:

King Paddy
I expected this, not suprised in the least.

CraigHibee
23-03-2010, 08:52 PM
i am surprised and not surprised at the same time... is that possible???

i am surprised as i thought maybe after the last few results the players would have got their act together and made the effort tonight

but alas

i'm not surprised we got beat as although i had hoped we would put in a half decent performance... i had a niggling feeling we would show lack of ability again :grr:

steino1875
23-03-2010, 08:52 PM
same old same old let down yet again :grr:

broonie27
23-03-2010, 08:54 PM
And to think they pick today to try and sell next season's season tickets. They're having a laugh aren't they.
Will be interesting to see how many still back Yogi. Might be able to pick up players but tactically he is amongst the worst we have had.

It was a 4-4-2 he was playing tonight - as with saturday.

still didn't work though. it's not the bloody formation that's the problem it's the attitude, confidence and application that's the problem.

Liberal Hibby
23-03-2010, 08:56 PM
You are more sensible/mature than me - quite clearly.

No - just seen it all before.

Poor poor show though tonight and Hughes must be considering his prospects - particularly if he can't reverse our collapse in confidence and form.

Bishop Hibee
23-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Not surprised but disappointed, angry and sickened at what sounded like a pathetic capitulation to a workmanlike side who will likely get pumped off Celtc in the semi.

The goals of Stokes and Riordan have carried the team for too long and combine that with goalies who all of a sudden virtually hand teams victory on a plate and you have a Hibs team never going to win anything.

Yogi's goodwill with the fans has run out with this result and if the team don't show more spirit and play to their ability before the end of the season, Yogi will be under extreme pressure from the start of next season.

Ryan91
23-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Were we playing 4-3-3 away from home tonight? Has Yogi truly lost the plot or something? We should play something like 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 if we want to attack a bit or if we want to grind out a result, 4-5-1 it doesn't take a master tactician to see that we're not getting the right formation. I think Yogi needs to stay despite this all, as losing another Manager won't do anything for morale, we really need to get some big midfielders, as we have a very short midfield and the only height we have is Nish and Bamba, Nish is a striker so he can't play in midfield, Bamba can, he did so under Mixu. I think we got lucky in the first part of the season, I think now is the time where if we want a shot at Europe despite it now looking a somewhat distant reality we really need to start grinding out results, scrappy 1-0 victories will do it for me, as long as we win, football can go hang for a wee while.

Sir David Gray
23-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Good luck to them if they do get the European place. The way things are going at the moment, they'll likely make better use of it than Hibs.

hibee_nation
23-03-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm surprised that anyone is surprised. Even at 1 nil you just knew we were gonna balls it up unless we scored 2. At 48 it doesn't even hurt now, just my bad luck in picking a team that 9 times out of 10 will bottle it.

Mister P
23-03-2010, 09:03 PM
oh the irony....I kid you not!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2guyt6a.jpg

Greenblood70
23-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Everyone could see it coming..players with any character would have showed some pride in the club and fans they represent and rose to the "challenge" of beating a 1st division team in a replay.

The fact that 95% are not surprised shows how much faith we have in them and the manager to deliver.