PDA

View Full Version : hibs.net team RACENIGHT

Mister P
23-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Hibeernian AFC, the hibs.net team, are holding a racenight to raise the required funds for the season ahead.

tickets are £5, this includes a buffet
Saturday 1st May 2010
Sighthill Power League/ Pitz
first race at 7:30 sharp.

Horses for sale
as is usual, there are horses for sale, £5 each. you get to name your horse whatever you like :greengrin, and see it printed in the racecard. the winning owner of each race gets a £20 cash prize.:greengrin
anyone interested please let me know asap.

Sponsor a race
We are selling the first 7 races to willing sponsors. this will cost £20 and will see your company/ business listed as the race sponsor. Your company info and contact details will be printed at the top of the race page, promoting your business to all the punters for just £20:greengrin
anyone interested get in touch asap.

Auction race
Race 8 will be an auction race. group together with your mates and try to outbid everyone for ownership of one of the horses. If your horse wins, you will win half the total amount raised in the auction...usually around £150+

races || raffles || buffet || prizes || disco || crossbar challenge :greengrin

so...whos coming??

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zojnz4.jpg

Mister P
23-03-2010, 12:25 PM
can I have a sticky..... pretty please admin :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 12:52 PM
This is going to be a quality night :thumbsup:

Tickets were printed only yesterday and 50 have been snapped up already :greengrin

hibbymac
23-03-2010, 01:08 PM
can I have a sticky..... pretty please admin :thumbsup:

In yer dreams. :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 03:19 PM
There's already some decent raffle prizes been donated :wink:

craig1875
23-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Sounds like a good night, i'll be there. :agree:

Mister P
24-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Admin, since we're representing hibs.net whats the chances of a sticky :dunno:

Sergey
24-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Admin, since we're representing hibs.net whats the chances of a sticky :dunno:

I'm in a good mood (although I don't speak for all).

Granted and stickified as per your requests

Mister P
25-03-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm in a good mood (although I don't speak for all).

Granted and stickified as per your requests

top man:notworthy:

now....what can hibs.net offer us in terms of sponsorship...

:offski:

in all seriousness though.....the 'Beers are showing more commitment, passion and desire than our current big team:agree:
recently just pumped Celtc with 8 goals:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
27-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Hibeernian AFC, the hibs.net team, are holding a racenight to raise the required funds for the season ahead.

tickets are £5, this includes a buffet
Saturday 1st May 2010
Sighthill Power League/ Pitz
first race at 7:30 sharp.

Horses for sale
as is usual, there are horses for sale, £5 each. you get to name your horse whatever you like :greengrin, and see it printed in the racecard. the winning owner of each race gets a £20 cash prize.:greengrin
anyone interested please let me know asap.

Sponsor a race
We are selling the first 7 races to willing sponsors. this will cost £20 and will see your company/ business listed as the race sponsor. Your company info and contact details will be printed at the top of the race page, promoting your business to all the punters for just £20:greengrin
anyone interested get in touch asap.

Auction race
Race 8 will be an auction race. group together with your mates and try to outbid everyone for ownership of one of the horses. If your horse wins, you will win half the total amount raised in the auction...usually around £150+

races || raffles || buffet || prizes || disco || crossbar challenge :greengrin

so...whos coming??

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zojnz4.jpg

Well deserved BUMP for this :greengrin

Almost 100 tickets sold, only 5 horses left and some BRILLIANT raffle prizes - 4 ball golf voucher, £50 tattoo voucher, Free MOT, Signed Hibs shirts, balls and pictures to name a few..

Celebrate the big Hibs' team victory on Saturday in style by coming along to this and supporting a good cause.. :agree:

You know you want to :notworthy:

Mister P
27-04-2010, 09:51 PM
looking like it's gonna be a good night:agree:

Anyone want tickets, PM me asap.

Judas Iscariot
28-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Few more raffle prizes added - Bottles of spirits, Ciggies, Hairdressing and beauty vouchers..

:thumbsup: