PDA

View Full Version : Hibs on Sky Sports News

erin-go-bragh87
23-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Hibs on SSN now, talking about being the first team in Scotland to teach under 19 squad the laws of the game. Another first for the Hibees eh.

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-03-2010, 10:57 AM
always first at everything but then again we are the wee team :wink:

Wembley67
23-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Hibs on SSN now, talking about being the first team in Scotland to teach under 19 squad the laws of the game. Another first for the Hibees eh.

:confused: I do not understand that in the slightest :confused:

They are getting taught the laws of the game only now :confused:

hibbie02
23-03-2010, 12:02 PM
:confused: I do not understand that in the slightest :confused:

They are getting taught the laws of the game only now :confused:

How do you get to be in the Under 19 team of a SPL club without knowing the rules of the game??? :confused:

Woody1985
23-03-2010, 12:04 PM
How do you get to be in the Under 19 team of a SPL club without knowing the rules of the game??? :confused:

That was my thought!

By rules are the specifically talking about on field rules or all the other stuff that goes with 'the game' i.e. media, transfers etc

MWHIBBIES
23-03-2010, 12:07 PM
That was my thought!

By rules are the specifically talking about on field rules or all the other stuff that goes with 'the game' i.e. media, transfers etcThey were talking about the laws of the game but not just the ones that we all know more the lesser know ones i think and also they were talking about having more respect for refs.

davemcbain
23-03-2010, 12:10 PM
If it's what I heard the other day, it's a course being run by the referees covering the rules of the game in detail. Apparently seeing a game from a refs perspective is very different to seeing it from a players.

For those that say they should already know the rules of the game...there's a rule against diving but a lot of players seem to have missed that from their education. :wink:

If nothing else it will teach them what the refs are looking for and help them to break the rules without being caught. (who me? cynical???)

vahibbie
23-03-2010, 01:06 PM

Mibbe give Nishy a refresher course on the off-side law:bitchy:

IWasThere2016
23-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Mibbe give Nishy a refresher course on the off-side law:bitchy:

Or straight reds? :grr:

jgl07
23-03-2010, 01:26 PM
If it's what I heard the other day, it's a course being run by the referees covering the rules of the game in detail. Apparently seeing a game from a refs perspective is very different to seeing it from a players.

For those that say they should already know the rules of the game...there's a rule against diving but a lot of players seem to have missed that from their education. :wink:

If nothing else it will teach them what the refs are looking for and help them to break the rules without being caught. (who me? cynical???)
And how to do the 'funny' handshake?

Posh Swanny
23-03-2010, 04:06 PM
They were talking about the laws of the game but not just the ones that we all know more the lesser know ones i think and also they were talking about having more respect for refs.

Most commentators could do with that course as well.

"He wasn't the last man so shouldn't have been sent off." :grr: