H18sry
22-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Who would you have in goal for the rest of the season :wink:

col02
22-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Smith should never have been dropped!

Viva_Palmeiras
22-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Can we have a poll about which player we think is not going to be the subject of a poll :greengrin like I said in the Miller or was it Bamba thread - ye canny beat a good polling and with the election just around the corner/ :wink:

Ryan91
22-03-2010, 10:15 PM
I went for Smith, I have in the past stood by Stack, but his distribution on Saturday was just woeful, only once I seem to recall he threw the ball out to Thicot in the second half, Stack is a good keeper and I think he is a good guy to have in the team with regards to his 'antics' but really I think Smith is better with regards to distribution, looks to get the ball to the backs and start an attack from there rather than just lumping it up the park, we have no height aside from Bamba and Nish in the team, Nish wasn't playing so I have no idea why Stack kicked the ball up the park so often.

H18sry
23-03-2010, 07:07 AM
It seems i can only pick one!

Shay given

:rolleyes:

Ritchie
23-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Maka????.....Good to see there's still hibees out there with a sense of humour.......

Smith everytime for me

emmjayfox
23-03-2010, 08:11 AM
Smith should never have been dropped IMO.

brydekirk
23-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Smith should never have been dropped IMO.
correct , but yogi said there was a lack of communication between smith and bamba. he wont drop bamba

emmjayfox
23-03-2010, 08:25 AM
correct , but yogi said there was a lack of communication between smith and bamba. he wont drop bamba

which then makes me wonder why he didnt replace stack with smith when Bamba was out lately.

Danderhall Hibs
23-03-2010, 09:35 AM
which then makes me wonder why he didnt replace stack with smith when Bamba was out lately.

Do you think it might have been anything to do with Stack being in goal for our 1st clean sheet in months?

cwilliamson85
23-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Smith.

Done nothing wrong to get pulled from the team. End of season get Maka away and see who has a good pre season to decide on number 1 slot for next season.

Hibee-Rocker
23-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Give brown his chance!

HibeeUnderwood
23-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I don't understand all the hostility towards Stack :confused:

Its like Ollie Gottskalkson, Tony Caig and Zibi Malkowski never exsisted

I don't think Smith should have lost his place after the St Johnstone game but I don't think Stack should have lost his place after Saturdays game

I don't care who plays between the sticks, just as long as we don't lose a lot of goals and our performances improve. :agree:

IberianHibernian
23-03-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't understand all the hostility towards Stack :confused:

Its like Ollie Gottskalkson, Tony Caig and Zibi Malkowski never exsisted

I don't think Smith should have lost his place after the St Johnstone game but I don't think Stack should have lost his place after Saturdays game

I don't care who plays between the sticks, just as long as we don't lose a lot of goals and our performances improve. :agree:Signing 2 goalies at Christmas was madness financially and for team spirit ( 3 players unhappy at not playing ) . I suppose Yogi decided to give up on Maka ( something I think he may regret but realise I`m in a minority on that here ) and rumours on Stack`s fitness made him sign Smith and Brown when they became available maybe to stop other teams stepping in . Brown must have known he`d have to wait a bit maybe till next season though I wouldn`t be surprised to see him in goals on Saturday . None of the 4 are fantastic goalies , none are terrible but think it`d have been better to wait till summer to make changes - goalies need continuity and they`re not getting it at ER now .