PDA

View Full Version : BBC highlights

down the slope
22-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Was in London over the weekend and i missed all that went on so i forced myself to watch the highlights on the web through my fingers and with the sound down and-was it really as bad as that ?, we looked like a team from a lower div getting the run around.

GlesgaeHibby
22-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Was in London over the weekend and i missed all that went on so i forced myself to watch the highlights on the web through my fingers and with the sound down and-was it really as bad as that ?, we looked like a team from a lower div getting the run around.

Sadly it was. If Hearts had scored those sitters at the start of the second half (Suso and Glen) we could have been looking at 6 or 7 nil.

2-1 completely flattered us.

For now though, we must move on and remain confident and hope the boys can make amends tomorrow night and send us to hampden.

GGTTH

Mag7
22-03-2010, 10:19 AM
If they're still available check out the BBC highlights of the previous week's Motherwell v Hearts game. 3-1 going on 6-1 with Hearts looking like Hibs did on Saturday.

Did Hearts really improve so much in a week? I don't think so somehow. They've been a poor team all season but Hibs are so woeful at present that they actually made Hearts look a like a quality side. I'd imagine Saturday was the easiest 90 minutes they've had all season.

Green7
22-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Just watched the BBC highlights on their website. Hearts had 12 chances and took 2 (16.67%), we had 1 chance and took it (100%). Read into that whatever you may but we still need to sort ourselves out for tomorrow night. Hearts dont seem capable of producing a 7 -0 thank god!

Sir David Gray
22-03-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm afraid it was as bad as that.

If Hearts had humped us at the weekend, and I mean REALLY humped us, then I don't think we could have had any complaints.

If they had had Riordan and Stokes up front, they could have scored six or seven.

Green7
22-03-2010, 10:45 PM
I hope Yogi (finally) sees where the weaknesses are and addresses it in time before its too late.