PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday

Nuitdelune
21-03-2010, 07:15 PM
:wink: So now we have all stopped fighting among ourselves--are we all still going up North, or in my case down South, on Tuesday night

Golden Bear
21-03-2010, 07:20 PM
:wink: So now we have all stopped fighting among ourselves--are we all still going up North, or in my case down South, on Tuesday night

It's "hats off time" to everybody that goes on Tuesday night after our recent performances.

:notworthy:

Nuitdelune
21-03-2010, 07:42 PM
My memory is short--about 24 hours worth so I am going anyway to shout abuse, to question the manager's tactics, to see if the seasonings is over, to see if I should waste money, to see how small Lewis is, to see if Deek is as lazy but as likeable in the Highlands as when doon sooth, to see the Single Fish and ---- generally to have a good time whatever

GreenArmyyy!
21-03-2010, 08:03 PM
i was filled with complete and utter frustration over the lack of fight and guile from the team at the game yesterday and i was adamant that i was getting a refund for dingwall on tuesday night as i felt and still feel they dont deserve support right now, but the stone cold fact of the matter is that they need it, so fellow Hibees put all issues with the team aside and get behind the team 100% from the first whistle to the last and roar them onto Hampden! GGTTH!!:notworthy: