PDA

View Full Version : Yams Yam season complete now

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Well plookie Lockie's 6 hour talk in did the trick for the yams didn't it, how come they don't have a "lockie in" against pishy team like Hamilton and St Mirren?, the simple reason he is there is purely to beat us, period, that's them happy now and no other result matters in the rest of the season, they couldn't care less as long as they beat us.

What a bunch of fannies they really are, still, gives them a chance to keep fraffing on about "hobos, peg sellers, vermin, the worst derby record in the world, 107 years", Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

God i hate these ****ing erseholes :jamboak:

truehibernian
21-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Worked though :agree: Our lads were probably in the pub or playing Playstation

bobbyhibs1983
21-03-2010, 04:56 PM
i tohught we were the wee team and that they didn't see us as there rivals?though to be fair this was a good time ago that they said that, could i have missed something?:confused:

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I;m getting that way too :grr: We are so nice to them as well.
I might just boo them at commencement of our next home fixture against them. that will ruffle their feathers.

We'll see what Yogi comes up with next time, assuming that they make the top 6

:greengrin

Hibbie0762
21-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Gutted as I am that we got stuffed yesterday (and my day wasn't made better by having to go straight from the game to a birthday do for her indoors' family, who are all armchair Yams), they are the ones just about booking the open top bus for a victory parade through Gorgie to celebrate the highlight of their season. When beating the Wee Team at home by the odd goal is the pinnacle of your season, then you know you have limited ambition.

Hibs' form has been pash for a couple of months - ever since Graeme Smith was dropped for Stack in fact - but somehow we are still in the SC (though we won't be much longer if we play that badly on Tuesday), still in the hunt for 3rd place, and still 7 points clear of the self-styled Big Team. And given that their next game is against Rangers, who presumably will have all 11 men on the park next time, that isn't going to get any worse this weekend.

Yogi's tactics yesterday were useless, the team's spine was non-existent, the defence gifted the Yams both of their goals, they spent most of the rest of the game hunting us, but they were still the ones desperately whistling for full time. Bit premature therefore for the Hibbie suicide watch, and if the Yams seriously believe that their result (or even worse, their performance) yesterday puts them back in the big time, they're well deluded. But then we know that.

noseyhibby
21-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Beating Hibs is all that matters to the Jambos. This is what they live and breathe for. They can almost rest in peace now that they have done their business for the season. They are not totally at peace and in fact still squirming uncomfortably that Hibs are above them and still in the BIG cup. They will not rest until Hibs are eliminated. We can take pride in the fact that, despite all their European champions league pretensions, we are still THE team above all that every man,woman and child among them desperately needs to beat in order to raise their own low self-esteem.