21-03-2010, 04:19 PM
:agree: GIRUY Thomson:dummytit:

Sammy7nil
21-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Hibs players sent off for less last couple of seasons

But soft straight red who cares though :greengrin

The_Horde
21-03-2010, 04:23 PM
However its a bit of the arrogance and fight he has that we could do with at Hibs right now.

The_Todd
21-03-2010, 04:27 PM
However its a bit of the arrogance and fight he has that we could do with at Hibs right now.

I don't want the snivelling wee turd anywhere near ER ever again. After all, the thought of playing for Hibs made him "sick to the stomache" after all

Judas Iscariot
21-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Fight? He's got no fight!

He's a ****in cowardley wee prick that only tackles from behind or the side!

Tried to injure the Saints boy pure and simple! Horrendous tackle and 100% a straight red!!

Would NEVER have him back at the club..

Disgraceful wee scrote!

Ed De Gramo
21-03-2010, 04:29 PM

Tried to injure the Saints boy pure and simple! Horrendous tackle and 100% a straight red!!

Disgraceful wee scrote!

:agree:

The_Horde
21-03-2010, 04:33 PM

Disgraceful wee scrote!

I hate him just as much, ****my wee fud and i also wouldn't have him back, that's not what i meant.

Hakim Sar
21-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Hardly a soft red

Was assault. shoulda had 3 reds for it absolute shocker sprinted into it and coulda broken the guy

blackpoolhibs
21-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't want the snivelling wee turd anywhere near ER ever again. After all, the thought of playing for Hibs made him "sick to the stomache" after all

:agree::top marks he's a hun prick, who was never a hibby, although he'd fit in with some of the fans now though.:devil:

RickyS
21-03-2010, 04:44 PM
:bye:

Horrible, snidey, cowardley little welt :agree:

Disgusting tackle, disgusting human being :bitchy:

to think we got 2 million for that wnak:greengrin

hibsdaft
21-03-2010, 05:41 PM
i despise that little **** more than any other footballer in history. absolute worm.

i didn't see the game but guaranteed the guy that he hacked was wee-er than him. the wee hun **** is the most embarrassing would-be hardman in Scottish football, its not fight , its just pathetic.

Newhaven
21-03-2010, 06:06 PM
i despise that little **** more than any other footballer in history. absolute worm.

i didn't see the game but guaranteed the guy that he hacked was wee-er than him. the wee hun **** is the most embarrassing would-be hardman in Scottish football, its not fight , its just pathetic.

+1

Part/Time Supporter
21-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Worst tackle in a cup final since Gascoigne.

Evil.

Aldo
21-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Never a soft red. He about snapped the boy in two.

GIRUY

Leithenhibby
21-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I hate him just as much, ****my wee fud and i also wouldn't have him back, that's not what i meant.

That's no what you said.

Would I be right in saying that we need someone with his fight...because that is what he brings to a game..love him or hate him..:wink:

lapsedhibee
21-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Are Scotland's Shame the first team ever to have two sent off in a cup final? Can't have happened much before, if at all.

The_Horde
21-03-2010, 06:37 PM
That's no what you said.

Would I be right in saying that we need someone with his fight...because that is what he brings to a game..love him or hate him..:wink:

:wink:

Aye.

I just couldnae be ersed typing it.

Leithenhibby
21-03-2010, 06:42 PM
:wink:

Aye.

I just couldnae be ersed typing it.

Lazy bassa, typical teenager..:cool2:

hibsbollah
21-03-2010, 06:43 PM
YouTube - Kevin Thompson Sending Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7jj_lPtb-Q)

Can't stand him:bitchy:

PaulSmith
21-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Kevin spoke very highly of Hibs today in the NotW

lyonhibs
21-03-2010, 06:49 PM
An absolutely despicable tackle. Knew exactly what he was doing, and was probably gutted not to hear the St Mirren's player's bones splinter.

From behind, off the ground, two footed.

Horrible, horrible little *****.

There was even a Hun fan in the pub going off his head at Thomson saying he was a "*****bag, who only ever fouls or goes in for tackles that are at least 60-40 in his favour"

Never a truer word spoken.

Leithenhibby
21-03-2010, 06:49 PM
YouTube - Kevin Thompson Sending Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7jj_lPtb-Q)[/URL]

This is the first time I've seen the incident :bitchy:

T0$$ POT.

Judas Iscariot
21-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Kevin spoke very highly of Hibs today in the NotW

**** him!

He's burnt his bridges..

Never leaves the centre circle when at ER..

*****bag!

Hibby K
21-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Whatever happened to the old 'rule' that prevented sent off players from getting a medal at cup finals?

Nothing worse than seeing the smug git being presented with his medal then parading round the ground as if nothing had happened.

aljo7-0
21-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Please tell me he doesn't get a Winners Medal after that!

oldbutdim
21-03-2010, 07:20 PM
:agree::top marks he's a hun prick, who was never a hibby, although he'd fit in with some of the fans now though.:devil:

You're wrong with the "never a hibby" bit - although the rest is spot on.
:cool2:

Golden Bear
21-03-2010, 07:25 PM
You're wrong with the "never a hibby" bit - although the rest is spot on.
:cool2:

lapsedhibee
21-03-2010, 08:55 PM
The odious wee carbuncle claims it shouldn't have been a red (http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100321/a-poor-decision_2254024_2001143). The ref has it in for him, apparently. :bitchy:

sunshine1875
21-03-2010, 08:59 PM
YouTube - Kevin Thompson Sending Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7jj_lPtb-Q)

See one of the quotes on the YouTube page. It is:

"that is the best tackle i have ever seen, i hope the st mirren guy died after that"

Huns:grr::grr::grr:

Bad Martini
21-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I'd love to see someone exacting the same tackle on him...there's no other player in Scotland right now I'd love to see never play again than that little hacking, cheeky ****. Bring back Neil Simpson...

ENDOF

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
21-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Smith has made him a thug, he wasn't a thug at Easter Road.

hibsbollah
21-03-2010, 10:32 PM
The odious wee carbuncle claims it shouldn't have been a red (http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100321/a-poor-decision_2254024_2001143). The ref has it in for him, apparently. :bitchy:

So he says if the ref 'had given the original foul to begin with it would have stopped my challenge from happening' (which is him basically admitting he went in to retaliate) but 'there wasnt any malice in my tackle'? :bitchy::faf:

If he played for any club other than Rangers his inane dribblings wouldnt get the time of day in the papers.

Judas Iscariot
21-03-2010, 10:43 PM
I'd love to see someone exacting the same tackle on him...there's no other player in Scotland right now I'd love to see never play again than that little hacking, cheeky ****. Bring back Neil Simpson...

ENDOF

I'd LOVE to see Ian Murray batter right through him at ER and watch his cruciate twang into the crowd..

Ed De Gramo
21-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Please tell me he doesn't get a Winners Medal after that!

jumping about in front of the camera like he was pleased with what he done

I seem to recall Hartley doing a similar thing when the yams toiled to beat Gretna

New Corrie
21-03-2010, 11:11 PM
He's made a terrible decision, he could still be playing for us, that quality flare team against those nasty yams who play industrial/hoofball and are apparantly going out of business. Over on 28 points back,these deluded ones are gloating about how their nasty big physical thugs beat our quality flare players and the nasty referee never allowed us to play our attacking Brazil like soccer......but hey! instead of concentrating on all that, we'll slaughter Hibs supporting Kevin Thomsom....I know whos weekend I would rather have.

Oh. and how come nobody on here buys or believes the contents of these tabloids unless it's the work of that nasty Kevin Thomson?

New Corrie
21-03-2010, 11:13 PM

I'd LOVE to see Ian Murray batter right through him at ER and watch his cruciate twang into the crowd..

Would you really, is that the same Ian Murray that the "real" Hibs fans in the East spat on?

Hainan Hibs
21-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Thomson is a complete coward.

He knew exactly what he was doing there, Didn't even look at the ball, all he had an eye for was the boys leg. Every time he will do it when he tackles from behind.

Complete prick.

oldbutdim
22-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Thomson is a complete coward.

He knew exactly what he was doing there, Didn't even look at the ball, all he had an eye for was the boys leg. Every time he will do it when he tackles from behind.

Complete prick.

He does have a habit of "sorting players" by this type of tackle. I understand why this may, in the eyes of some people make him seem like a coward. Or a sleekit wee nyaff. Or indeed a treacherous vindictive nasty ******* who doesn't care or even enjoys the possibility of doing serious harm to a fellow professional.

I've never played the game at that level so I don't know what to think.
Kevin said it's fine.
:confused:

anon1
22-03-2010, 10:43 AM
terrible attempt at a tackle

Hermit Crab
22-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Shocker,dont even get tackles like that in our sunday league! Deserved to go simple as that.

givescotlandfreedom
22-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Thomson's a cowardly wee turd. He summed himself up when he tried to snap Yantorno a couple of years back as Yanorno played his first game after a long injury. The same injury Thomson himself had suffered from. Disgusting little welt who would have his pals at the ****** bleating his case had it been he other way around.

Part/Time Supporter
22-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Walter Smith is claiming that Thomson played the ball. Presumably he means the ball of Steven Thomson's ankle, because he certainly didn't play the football.

:bitchy:

Hermit Crab
22-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Walter Smith is claiming that Thomson played the ball. Presumably he means the ball of Steven Thomson's ankle, because he certainly didn't play the football.

:bitchy:

maybe he means one of his balls because thats how bad that challenge was. Dirty little hun boy.:grr:

lapsedhibee
22-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Walter Smith is claiming that Thomson played the ball.

:bitchy: Even the carbuncle himself acknowledged "I never got much of the ball".

Golden Bear
22-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Thomson's a cowardly wee turd. He summed himself up when he tried to snap Yantorno a couple of years back as Yanorno played his first game after a long injury. The same injury Thomson himself had suffered from. Disgusting little welt who would have his pals at the ****** bleating his case had it been he other way around.

For all his faults, I've got to defend Katie on this one.

It was a hard tackle and not even a necessary tackle but it wasn't a foul and that's the way the Ref saw it.

oldbutdim
22-03-2010, 02:34 PM
For all his faults, I've got to defend Katie on this one.

It was a hard tackle and not even a necessary tackle but it wasn't a foul and that's the way the Ref saw it.

It was clearly a foul and a disgraceful challenge which could have caused serious injury. The days of being able to scythe through a players legs and just 'hoping' to catch the ball a bit later are thankfully long past.
I'd liken it more to a cowardly assault from behind rather than a "hard tackle" and I'm astonished that you don't even think it was a foul far less a red card offence!

bawheid
22-03-2010, 02:37 PM
It was clearly a foul and a disgraceful challenge which could have caused serious injury. The days of being able to scythe through a players legs and just 'hoping' to catch the ball a bit later are thankfully long past.
I'd liken it more to a cowardly assault from behind rather than a "hard tackle" and I'm astonished that you don't even think it was a foul far less a red card offence!

Think he was talking about Thomson's tackle on Yantorno.

(((Fergus)))
22-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Thomson was later joined in the dressing room for an early bath by team-mate Danny Wilson.

Ach well, every cloud has a silver lining :guesswho:

As for the challenge, Katie was just angry that he'd got knocked over/fallen over in the preceding move (possibly by Steven Thomson) and took it out on the player.

Steve-O
23-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Come on everyone, clearly this ref has a vendetta against the poor wee lamb - http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2903343/Once-twice-three-times-is-crazy.html :blah:

Golden Bear
23-03-2010, 08:45 AM

I was!

skipster7
23-03-2010, 08:56 AM
for someone who has had a couple of bad injuries himself, the way he tackles is disgusting.horrible wee twat.will have no sympathy when his knee snaps again:grr: karma and all that !

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 09:08 AM
for someone who has had a couple of bad injuries himself, the way he tackles is disgusting.horrible wee twat.will have no sympathy when his knee snaps again:grr: karma and all that !

What goes around comes around..

Andy74
23-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Getting my hair cut next to him the now. Any messages to pass on?

Danderhall Hibs
23-03-2010, 11:15 AM

Just wish him all the best Andy. We'll all forget about the Thomshun stuff when he re-joins us, just like we did with Ihun Murray.

Ask him if he ever thinks he'll earn a CIS Winners medal properly - blew it with us, unused sub in one and sent off in another. Some record.

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 11:17 AM

Stab him in the heid with the scissors :agree:

Bad Martini
23-03-2010, 01:05 PM

Why not ask him how it feels to play for his beloved boyhood heroes and whilst at it, ask him if he really IS a dirty wee dispicable bawbag in real life or if it's just a big act he puts on for the 50,000 dirty, unwashed huns every week as puts on the best west-end calibre act at impersonating a walking fannybaws ersewits, money grabbing hun bassa?

Failing that, just call him a dirty wee hun ******* and be done with it :greengrin

oldbutdim
23-03-2010, 02:10 PM

:doh:

:hide:

Bugger.

I was supposed to be working and I just a had a quick scan............ feel a right bloody fool now.

:embarrass

I was!

:grr:

All right all right. Don't bloody well rub it in.