PDA

View Full Version : Yams Pre Match Build up

Lmc2105
21-03-2010, 12:01 PM
i would usually just think hey what a load eh tosh this actully is but maybe it actually worked!

I spoke to my friend who is the GF of one of the hearts players and she told me that

Gary Locke had them at Tynie for at least 6 hours on friday night telling them that they had to have passion determination and also a bit of fight as these games are not even thinkable to lose! that what you call pumping up a team before a derby game!

a wonder what ours were doing!

had enough of this no fight no passion!
get it sorted!!

Things an change quickly in football just look what happened to Jocky Scott
i think Tue will be the biggest game in our season and if we fail i can see that being our season until the manager has had a good clear out and has some players who actually show some passion and be proud to wear the green!

(Like i said in a post earlier this week if you can't show passion in a Derby game that means so much to the fans! you shouldn't be at the club)

Sorry rant over

bob12345
21-03-2010, 01:46 PM
6 hour long motivational talk? I think Gary Locke is in the wrong job.

matty_f
21-03-2010, 01:48 PM

It was still 12 hours shorter than almost all of Plan F's team talks.:agree:

bobbyhibs1983
21-03-2010, 03:54 PM

come on motivational talk and gary lorke in the same sentence?:confused:

im sure most of the players would have fallen asleep after bout an hour and i doubt that locke would have noticed:blah:

The_Horde
21-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Yesterday was their cup final.

Poor stuff from the big team.

Kojock
21-03-2010, 04:12 PM

Nah most of that time was taken up by the interpreter telling the English speaking players what Locke was saying. :wink:

Iggy Pope
21-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Now that the personal stuff is out of the way can I just say that I have met Gary Locke and 6 hours in his company would motivate me to the Andrew Duncan?

Lmc2105
21-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Now that the personal stuff is out of the way can I just say that I have met Gary Locke and 6 hours in his company would motivate me to the Andrew Duncan?

I think it's just the fact that he is a staunch Jambo and would love to put one past us again!
but i don't think it was a 6 hour talk as such but they were there for a while
but still enough Motivation than us and to me it's quite worrying :boo hoo:

Phil D. Rolls
21-03-2010, 05:41 PM
I think it's just the fact that he is a staunch Jambo and would love to put one past us again!
but i don't think it was a 6 hour talk as such but they were there for a while
but still enough Motivation than us and to me it's quite worrying :boo hoo:

Yes, I'm having trouble sleeping as it is without that bomb shell.