PDA

View Full Version : There's only one Hamish

Rory89
21-03-2010, 02:18 AM
We love you Hamish, we do, oh the Hamish we love you.

When that woman drove past the Roseburn at 8.30 with her maroon car and Hearts tent/strip, you could see Hamish sitting on the wall looking out the window, thinking to himself "what the hell is that ffs".

RIP Hamish, enjoy those walks with Wallace.

bigstu
21-03-2010, 02:25 AM
pass it on pass it on pass it on

Rory89
21-03-2010, 02:27 AM
pass it on pass it on pass it on

Pass it back pass it back pass it back.

Phil D. Rolls
21-03-2010, 08:57 AM
i hope you both are enjoying a nice breakfast this morning. :devil:

Wembley67
21-03-2010, 08:58 AM
WTF is this all about :confused::confused:

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-03-2010, 09:20 AM
:faf::faf::faf: TOO funny!! We randomly passed round that wooden pole at 9am(no idea why)and it was jst a free for all after that. That was my mate Steve that ended up gettin passed around :faf: He only weighs about 7 stone so we jst thought wed pick him up and see how far we could get him. Got a cracking video of it, will need to get it on youtube. Hope Hamish is still there for next time.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-03-2010, 09:24 AM
And as soon as we all shouted at Driver in his car I turned to my mate and said 'Thats it, he is guaranteed to score now' :boo hoo: Was brilliant tho, he took it well. Could see he was desperate for the lights to turn to green...not as much as the poor fat bird in her maroon car :faf: That must have bn the worst/longest 30 seconds of her life!!!

Phil D. Rolls
21-03-2010, 09:36 AM
:faf::faf::faf: TOO funny!! We randomly passed round that wooden pole at 9am(no idea why)and it was jst a free for all after that. That was my mate Steve that ended up gettin passed around :faf: He only weighs about 7 stone so we jst thought wed pick him up and see how far we could get him. Got a cracking video of it, will need to get it on youtube. Hope Hamish is still there for next time.

This is so post modern.

whereswallace?
21-03-2010, 10:02 AM

I wonder if your video catches the moment i got a bott in the head from him!! Brilliant laugh with wee Hamish :thumbsup:

18/03/07
21-03-2010, 10:13 AM
And as soon as we all shouted at Driver in his car I turned to my mate and said 'Thats it, he is guaranteed to score now' :boo hoo: Was brilliant tho, he took it well. Could see he was desperate for the lights to turn to green...not as much as the poor fat bird in her maroon car :faf: That must have bn the worst/longest 30 seconds of her life!!!
she never stopped munching her crisps though:greengrin

bigstu
21-03-2010, 10:52 AM
apart from the trouble we had a good laugh again at the roseburn yesterday. RIP Hamish

Rory89
21-03-2010, 12:58 PM
i hope you both are enjoying a nice breakfast this morning. :devil:

Are you suggesting I was drunk when I wrote this, because I was very much sober. If loving a wee dog called Hamish that I've only just seen a picture of and never met makes me a drunk then fine, I'm George Best.

apart from the trouble we had a good laugh again at the roseburn yesterday. RIP Hamish

Right, I've read a few things about this. I was in The Roseburn from opening time to about 11ish, and was outside till around 11.45. I never saw any trouble, although I saw police at the door, what happened? I assume any trouble happened after 11.

bigstu
21-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Are you suggesting I was drunk when I wrote this, because I was very much sober. If loving a wee dog called Hamish that I've only just seen a picture of and never met makes me a drunk then fine, I'm George Best.

Right, I've read a few things about this. I was in The Roseburn from opening time to about 11ish, and was outside till around 11.45. I never saw any trouble, although I saw police at the door, what happened? I assume any trouble happened after 11.

someone got a kick in in the bogs apparently, loads of police & ambulance turned up outside.
Then in a seperate incident a few guys scrapping inside the front door.
All stupid stuff as we don't want the Roseburn being closed before future games!

K.Marx
21-03-2010, 01:36 PM
someone got a kick in in the bogs apparently, loads of police & ambulance turned up outside.
Then in a seperate incident a few guys scrapping inside the front door.
All stupid stuff as we don't want the Roseburn being closed before future games!

apparently the latter incident started because of an argument over darren jackson :bitchy:

Storar
22-03-2010, 12:07 AM
The Hamish banter was good, but why did everyone assume he was dead?!

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Under the picture it said that he died in 2009...poor wee thing.

lugz
22-03-2010, 02:10 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Your mate croud surfing was hilarious, the roseburn was easily the best part of the day!!

Nando™
22-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm never missing the Roseburn before an away derby again, even if I'm not going to the game. RIP Hamish.