PDA

View Full Version : who's fault is out current poor form?

AgentDaleCooper
20-03-2010, 10:03 PM
lets just get it settled, shall we:wink:

AgentDaleCooper
20-03-2010, 10:11 PM
(for the record, this thread is slightly tongue in cheek, don't think there's all that much to be achieved with finger pointing...)

seanraff07
21-03-2010, 09:40 AM
I said mainly players but also manager, the players are showing a lack of fight and desire about us at the moment, although this could be down to Yogi, but i'm not sure, i'm just going based on what i've been watching at the games, i think Yogi can take too long in making changes and trying to change the way the match is going.

iwasthere1972
21-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Where's the fans and the opposition wanted it more than us options. :wink:

Jack
21-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I think Zemmama is a very important player for us and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that him being out and his loss of form over these past few weeks has had an impact.

Say what you like but the general state of the pitches just now it doesn’t help, but its not an excuse either.

We are playing very badly just now and its down to John Hughes to get it sorted but its also up to the players to knuckle down and get back on track.

If we got back to passing to our own players and for them to be making space for each other that would make a huge difference. Remember how we used to hassle the opposition in packs when they were in possession? Not seen much of that recently.

We’re allowing the opposition time to organise their defence when we’re attacking, Stokes needs to run at defences when they're tracking back not in his face with him with his back to goal.

Jones28
21-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Both as responsible as each other.

Yogi should never have dropped Smith because Bamba was back, we were doing fine without him and didnt miss him at all imho. Smith is the better keeper and should defo have played.

Players, for the last few games there has been no fight, no commitment and no passion, pull your fingers out FFS. How is it that the exact same team, in-fact an improved team, can play so poorly in contrast to how we played at the start?

I despair at the consequences of these performances if they dont improve :boo hoo:

PISTOL1875
21-03-2010, 11:27 AM
The manager is the main reason we are in this current state..

1. He keeps the same setup week after week which makes it easy for teams to play against us..

2.When the game is drifting away , he refuses to make changes to try and combat this.. Mixu was exactly the same...

3. Team selection is differant all the time. He doesnt make a few tweeks but instead makes numerous changes that upset the way we play..

4. David Wotherspoon is being shuffled around all the time.. One week hes in midfield , the next hes at the back.. Cant Yogi just leave him in a position and let him get on with it.???...

5. He continues to play Bamba at the back when we can all see from last season, he was best suited in midfield.. Having him there also gives us the balance in midfield....

MacBean
21-03-2010, 12:21 PM
liam miller has been murder lately, hid all day yesterday i didnt even know he was playing

seanraff07
21-03-2010, 12:22 PM
liam miller has been murder lately, hid all day yesterday i didnt even know he was playing

I think he was one of the main reasons for us doing so well earlier in the season, and now that his form has dipped, the whole team has.