PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Pish, pure and simple!

hibbie02
20-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Sorry, :grr:I got slated earlier in the season for daring to point out that our league position flattered us and that we were nowhere near as good as some people thought. Today was yet another example of the gutless, underachieving, clueless, pointless style of play that will lead us nowhere other than disappointment. As usual flattery to deceive. Yes lets get to the SC QF and make a lesser team look superior, get hopes up and crash out in a midweek replay in the back of beyond. Sorry I won't be responding to any feedback, but we are pish and we know we are. A promising season ruined.:grr::grr::grr:

YetholmHibee
20-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Sorry, :grr:I got slated earlier in the season for daring to point out that our league position flattered us and that we were nowhere near as good as some people thought. Today was yet another example of the gutless, underachieving, clueless, pointless style of play that will lead us nowhere other than disappointment. As usual flattery to deceive. Yes lets get to the SC QF and make a lesser team look superior, get hopes up and crash out in a midweek replay in the back of beyond. Sorry I won't be responding to any feedback, but we are pish and we know we are. A promising season ruined.:grr::grr::grr:

:top marks

You have not been alone :agree:

I hope a lot more are waking up & smelling the coffee!

truehibernian
20-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Are we even as good as "pish" :faf: I would see that as an improvement of late if we had reached that level mate. It's Hibs.......we have aye been pash :agree: Onwards and upwards to sunny Dingwall we go though, with hope, joy, misery, despair, in our hearts. Have a drink and take a deep breath. We will have them the next time.