PDA

View Full Version : There is a Bonny Fitba Team

Craig_in_Prague
20-03-2010, 09:06 PM
50 years on the Hibees Highway

I read this nice book written by Ted Brack a few months ago.

Yet, it nicely (but sadly) kinda sums Hibs up.

A lot of promising starts to season.....

A lot of potential in players........

Ultimately, we're great at failure.

The Hibernian Way, no doubt.

Bayern Bru
20-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Knowing Ted personally, that's pretty much his general view of them, cracking read though.

He's got another coming out, Pat Stanton's dream team which promises to be a decent read. (shameless plug? What?) :greengrin:

HFC07
20-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Aye, Ive always said hibs come out the traps running at the start of a season and as soon as Christmas hits the decent starts. This season it was a little delayed but we are full in decent now.
Its hard to feel optimistc regarding the rest of the season :boo hoo:

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Aye, Ive always said hibs come out the traps running at the start of a season and as soon as Christmas hits the decent starts. This season it was a little delayed but we are full in decent now.
Its hard to feel optimistc regarding the rest of the season :boo hoo:

Shurely our Scottish Cup record must give some hope????!!!!???? :confused:

HFC07
20-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Shurely our Scottish Cup record must give some hope????!!!!???? :confused:

If only

Thigh ar la
20-03-2010, 11:52 PM
We are still in it but this squad above all others should feel thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Pathetic timewasters who have nae ****ing f balls. Time for the fans to tell them what they think! I think... We are running out of excuses

Lofarl
21-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Yea I read the book a few months back myself. Being a 29 year old nipper its good to hear about the real glory days.

Also the part where his wife is going into labor and he pops off to the football is funny for the right and wrong reasons.

I look forward to the new book.