PDA

View Full Version : Anybody P*shed Yet?

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Just about to crack open a bottle of Morgan's Spice, got a whole bag of ice, and two litres of diet coke. Good night all, when we wake up we'll find it was all a bad dream.

:drunk:

:smokin

Where the ***** is that Radiohead CD?

Davy Mac
20-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Just about to crack open a bottle of Morgan's Spice, got a whole bag of ice, and two litres of diet coke. Good night all, when we wake up we'll find it was all a bad dream.

My pal Sandy Miguel and I have been together since 5pm and it's still not quite taking the effect it should.
Although I am switching between youtube and :hnet: but I'm not listening to Radiohead, something a wee bit morbid than that....

selkirkhibee
20-03-2010, 08:00 PM
aye my wee mate mate' inexpensive extra strong cider 'from sainsburys are getting aquainted

Nameless
20-03-2010, 08:17 PM
I started at about 8:30 this morning, so I am fully into my hang-over at the moment:ill:

7Hero
20-03-2010, 08:19 PM
el reekio.....:blah:

Lucky_Jim
20-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Lager, sambuca, whisky and vodka......hopefully I'll wake up with a clear head, check the sunday papers and see that Hibs have won 2-1. Unlikely though. More likely I'll wake up with a minging hangover and have to reflect on a minging Hibs defeat. :boo hoo:

Pete
20-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Enough wine in the fridge to numb the pain.

It must be working becasue I'm having a peek at their site. They don't like us very much do they...we seem to really irk them for some reason. The level of abuse and it's intensity is quite disturbing and it seems to be mostly one way.

They really are sad, pathetic, arrogant little keyboard hard men. If any of you are reading this then look at the league table you cretinous, inbred nonce!

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Enough wine in the fridge to numb the pain.

It must be working becasue I'm having a peek at their site. They don't like us very much do they...we seem to really irk them for some reason. The level of abuse and it's intensity is quite disturbing and it seems to be mostly one way.

They really are sad, pathetic, arrogant little keyboard hard men. If any of you are reading this then look at the league table you cretinous, inbred nonce!

You know, I don't think they like us much at all. They've got to keep the ******s down and for once they are on top. Can't really blame the little clerks, they've had their world rocked in the last few months. Let them think they are still on top for a while - it's called compassion.

I've got a good friend, Glen Fiddich, and his Uncle John Daniels that will make you see the funny side. Just think yourself lucky that the only people gloating over the derby you're likely to meet are Pars fans.

Rovers......we share your pain.

Pete
20-03-2010, 09:03 PM
You know, I don't think they like us much at all. They've got to keep the ******s down and for once they are on top. Can't really blame the little clerks, they've had their world rocked in the last few months. Let them think they are still on top for a while - it's called compassion.

I've got a good friend, Glen Fiddich, and his Uncle John Daniels that will make you see the funny side. Just think yourself lucky that the only people gloating over the derby you're likely to meet are Pars fans.

Rovers......we share your pain.

We'll be sharing a bloody division with them if we carry on like that.

Their seething hatred towards us and our players, Deek in paricular, has to come down to insecurity on some level. Little men who probably wouldn't say boo to a goose unless they were mob handed. They're even trying to take the moral high ground...this is the same site that tolerated someone saying that Obua should "get back to Africa".

...and if any of you knob-jockeys are reading, do a search if you don't believe me. Or tell your Dad to leave your sister alone and get him to do it for you if it's too complicated.

silverhibee
20-03-2010, 09:40 PM

No pished, but on my second packet of skins. :smokin:thumbsup:

Sudds_1
20-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Dont need alcohol...............................

......just put on my 50 goals against the Yams DVD. Perfect tonic........

......and saved the dogs from a kicking :devil:

iwasthere1972
20-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Haven't had a drink all day (all week really) but thinking of dusting off the couple of cans I have in the fridge before settling down to the omnibus edition of Coronation Street. :cool2: