PDA

View Full Version : We were hammered

King Paddy
20-03-2010, 06:39 PM
A pitiful performance from all connected to Hibernian football club. From the goalkeeker to the imposter called Dereck Roirden we were very fortunate not to have taken a right doing, infact it was 2-1 going on 8-1 that tells you how inferior Hibs were. I felt embarresed to watch such a totally gutless team. Now i know how we got thrashed 5-1 by the Saintees. Like the other poster says the season can't finish soon enough as our season has completly imploded. Yogi you need to shake up or ship out. :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Franck Stanton
20-03-2010, 06:46 PM
A pitiful performance from all connected to Hibernian football club. From the goalkeeker to the imposter called Dereck Roirden we were very fortunate not to have taken a right doing, infact it was 2-1 going on 8-1 that tells you how inferior Hibs were. I felt embarresed to watch such a totally gutless team. Now i know how we got thrashed 5-1 by the Saintees. Like the other poster says the season can't finish soon enough as our season has completly imploded. Yogi you need to shake up or ship out. :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Agree mate, bad enough losing, but to do so in the manner we did today was disgusting. Better be changes for RC game on Tue, not only in personell but in attitude and commitment as well.

fiolex1
20-03-2010, 06:53 PM
I thought we held our own until they got the first goal then we fell apart which has became a bit of a habit lately

Greenblood70
20-03-2010, 06:54 PM
There is a lack of character from top to bottom.

Too many people in it for the individual glory..and I include our media friendly manager...stop spouting crap and get us playing as a team as up til now individual ability has bailed out yer lack of tactical nous.