PDA

View Full Version : Spineless *****

Greenblood70
20-03-2010, 06:34 PM
We all know who they are...even worse they probably know who they are themselves and I include the management team.

Totally unacceptable performance for 90% of the game today against one of the poorest **** sides I've ever seen.

Total lack of bottle.

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 06:38 PM
We all know who they are...even worse they probably know who they are themselves and I include the management team.

Totally unacceptable performance for 90% of the game today against one of the poorest **** sides I've ever seen.

Total lack of bottle.

Steady now you will be labelled a Yam soon.

hibbydog
20-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Agreed.

No fight, no spirit, no leaders, no desire blah blah....

Fed up with this. Why is it every time we lose a goal the heads go down?

No ****ing characters on the pitch. Our biggest problem is that out best players are millionaires, so their desire just isnt there.

Ross County will be rubbing their hands at this..

Greenblood70
20-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Steady now you will be labelled a Yam soon.

I'm past caring tonight tbh. The first half defensive debacle today drained my anger.

We can keep pretending everything is ok if that suits some agendas but anyone with their eyes painted on can see where the problems are.

hibbydog
20-03-2010, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=Greenblood70;2395163]I'm past caring tonight tbh. The first half defensive debacle today drained my anger.

QUOTE]

Think most of the ****ing team are past caring too, on today's evidence.

Greenblood70
20-03-2010, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=Greenblood70;2395163]I'm past caring tonight tbh. The first half defensive debacle today drained my anger.

QUOTE]

Think most of the ****ing team are past caring too, on today's evidence.

I've never been under the impression any of them do give a ****.

Lets not forget we were papped out the cup by St Johnstone. We're not that much better off than we were under Mixu imo and playing just as dire football with much better players.

TornadoHibby
20-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Agreed.

No fight, no spirit, no leaders, no desire blah blah....

Fed up with this. Why is it every time we lose a goal the heads go down?

No ****ing characters on the pitch. Our biggest problem is that out best players are millionaires, so their desire just isnt there.

Ross County will be rubbing their hands at this..

Is Stack not the dressing room "character"? :hmmm: :dunno: :greengrin

brydekirk
20-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Is Stack not the dressing room "character"? :hmmm: :dunno: :greengrin
dont know, but he was a clown on the park. end off.

half.time.draw.
20-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Met Jambos after the game, and all i could say was we by far the worst team, scarey how we are in the leauge position we are playing ***** like that.

Greenblood70
20-03-2010, 07:24 PM
I was reasonably happy when we signed Brown and Smith as I thought both were considerably better than what we had. Only Yogi can explain why we need to pick a less talented goalkeeper to accomodate our star international defender ?

Not met anyone yet who agrees wi Yogi's decision to drop Smith, or for that matter disrupt a settled side to fit the erratic Bamba. Imo all of our recent problems stem from this poor management.

half.time.draw.
20-03-2010, 07:46 PM
i was reasonably happy when we signed brown and smith as i thought both were considerably better than what we had. Only yogi can explain why we need to pick a less talented goalkeeper to accomodate our star international defender ?

Not met anyone yet who agrees wi yogi's decision to drop smith, or for that matter disrupt a settled side to fit the erratic bamba. Imo all of our recent problems stem from this poor management.

spot ****ing on

noseyhibby
20-03-2010, 07:59 PM

Total lack of bottle.

I agree. I can't believe we allowed probably the worst Jambo side I can recall in a long time win a game that was ours for the taking if we really wanted it. :bitchy:

Hainan Hibs
20-03-2010, 08:04 PM
I was reasonably happy when we signed Brown and Smith as I thought both were considerably better than what we had. Only Yogi can explain why we need to pick a less talented goalkeeper to accomodate our star international defender ?

Not met anyone yet who agrees wi Yogi's decision to drop Smith, or for that matter disrupt a settled side to fit the erratic Bamba. Imo all of our recent problems stem from this poor management.

Agreed. And if Bamba is good enough to go to the World Cup and believes he is destined for the Premiership he shouldn't need someone barking in his ear the entire time.

It's not so much that I disagree with Stack's inclusion, it's the fact I disagree strongly with Smith being dropped when he had done nothing to warrant that.

brydekirk
20-03-2010, 08:15 PM
im fed up with yogi picking his hard working pals, what about a team that gels.

YetholmHibee
20-03-2010, 09:07 PM
im fed up with yogi picking his hard working pals, what about a team that gels.

I hope you are not on about the lazy Riordan & Benji :bitchy:

hibbie02
20-03-2010, 09:09 PM

Total lack of bottle.
:top marks

Judas Iscariot
20-03-2010, 10:48 PM

Give me a "lazy" :rolleyes: Riordan or Benji anyday over talentless water carriers like Rankin, Stevenson and Hogg to name a few :agree:

MussyHibby
20-03-2010, 10:53 PM

Pleased to meet you.

I'd have Bamba in my team every week and FWIW when he's playing alongside other quality players, you'll see him get even better. So many more to have a go at then Bamba. :agree:

Greenblood70
20-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Pleased to meet you.

I'd have Bamba in my team every week and FWIW when he's playing alongside other quality players, you'll see him get even better. So many more to have a go at then Bamba. :agree:

You too:greengrin

If it was the Bamba of earlier in the season I'd have no argument..all I was saying was that the defence was solid enough until we changed it to accomodate Bamba when he returned from the Africa Nations. All of a sudden we were scoring own goals, conceeding gaols for fun against a ***** Aberdeeen team with the result our best goalkeeper in years was dropped by Yogi on the flimsy excuse that it suited Bamba better.

monktonharp
20-03-2010, 11:37 PM
you are sureley not blaming Bamba for that debacle today?:confused:the goalie f/ked up big style with the first goal,he should have grabbed it before it hit the post. for the second,he could have reached over Glen and grabbed it although there was no Defender challenging. Bamba ,i'll admit was maybe the reason our last goalie was dropped/nae communication etc as used by Yogi,but I noticed early in the game today that there was poor communication between Bamba/goalie very early on :grr:

Dunbar Hibee
21-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Stack the ****in scapegoat this week? get a grip you phannies.

Pete
21-03-2010, 12:16 AM
you are sureley not blaming Bamba for that debacle today?:confused:the goalie f/ked up big style with the first goal,he should have grabbed it before it hit the post. for the second,he could have reached over Glen and grabbed it although there was no Defender challenging. Bamba ,i'll admit was maybe the reason our last goalie was dropped/nae communication etc as used by Yogi,but I noticed early in the game today that there was poor communication between Bamba/goalie very early on :grr:

I can maybe have him at fault for the first but not the second....no keeper on earth would have saved, or forseen that.

There's a definate confidence issue that needs addressed as far as our defence is concerned. I don't care who's to blame or what the solution is...it just needs sorted out and quickly!
When it goes it's as if it's a cancer that runs through the whole team.

davym7062
21-03-2010, 12:17 AM

benji created more chances in the time he was on than any other player. but we need to go 2 up top **** this deek wide left ****.

Captain Trips
21-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Miller, Rankin, Mcbride and Stevenson scared in case they ripped their tights by the looks of it.