PDA

View Full Version : Stand Up And Be Counted!

Expecting Rain
20-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Yogi must remind the players that they are paid to perform for the entire 90 minutes regardless of the scoreline wether it be positive or negative, each individual should be trying to be the best they can be instead of going awol or taking the huff at their colleagues, no other attitude will take us any further in the Scottish Cup, i don`t care if we win 22-21 on penalties after extra time, i want to see the players busting a gut to take this club forward and as far as they can, if that sounds too much they can ponce about at other clubs.

TornadoHibby
20-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Yogi must remind the players that they are paid to perform for the entire 90 minutes regardless of the scoreline wether it be positive or negative, each individual should be trying to be the best they can be instead of going awol or taking the huff at their colleagues, no other attitude will take us any further in the Scottish Cup, i don`t care if we win 22-21 on penalties after extra time, i want to see the players busting a gut to take this club forward and as far as they can, if that sounds too much they can ponce about at other clubs.

And, based on the last couple of months performances do you realistically expect a complete about turn in the attitude, confidence levels and will to win pressing that we have witnessed over that time!? :confused:

I'm afraid I don't and I fear that we will be out of the Cup after Tuesday's match and that we'll struggle to get ourselves a European slot however we may sneak into it now rather than on merit in 3rd place! :agree:

Expecting Rain
20-03-2010, 05:25 PM
And, based on the last couple of months performances do you realistically expect a complete about turn in the attitude, confidence levels and will to win pressing that we have witnessed over that time!? :confused:

I'm afraid I don't and I fear that we will be out of the Cup after Tuesday's match and that we'll struggle to get ourselves a European slot however we may sneak into it now rather than on merit in 3rd place! :agree:

I`m not that hopeful to be honest but there`s no alternative to a better attitude, we`ve been lack lustre for ages now.

Shrekko
20-03-2010, 07:20 PM

I doubt the attitudes of some of our players will ever change- some of them are talented enough to be at bigger clubs but are at ER because there's something missing.

With the best will in the world we can afford to drop some of them because the alternatives are much poorer. Yogi's attempted putting in the suppposed 'battlers' and it's backfired every time- they're not good enough. He needs to keep gambling on the talented one's having good days.