PDA

View Full Version : Question Somethings are more important than football or rivalries... is Larry Kingston ok???

Broken Gnome
20-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Seriously concerned for his health tonight. Showed the utmost bravery in soldiering on not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times after taking near fatal knocks. What a warrior. Hope all is well.

woody47
20-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Seriously concerned for his health tonight. Showed the utmost bravery in soldiering on not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times after taking near fatal knocks. What a warrior. Hope all is well.

I wouldn't normally want a player to have a serious injury no matter who he played for but with this pr!ck I make an exception. I was looking around the gorund to see where the sniper was as 4 times he went down but managed to get back up. What a hero. I hope all he yams appreciate just what a soldier he was today. :grr:

TheMentalHibees
20-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Dirty cheating Hearts *******. Went down 4 times and got straight up afterwards.

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 05:00 PM

Is there a limit on George Crosses, I wouldn't want Larry to miss out, he is a trouper no mistake.

Hainan Hibs
20-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Is there a limit on George Crosses, I wouldn't want Larry to miss out, he is a trouper no mistake.

I would hold a minute silence just for his bravery. He didn't pass away, but he deserves it as a mark of respect:agree:

bobbyhibs1983
20-03-2010, 05:26 PM
I would hold a minute silence just for his bravery. He didn't pass away, but he deserves it as a mark of respect:agree:

Just a minutes? i think 3-4minutes as well as 2 minutes applause, 400k letters sent to the queen demanding her to grant larry a mbe, a knighthood, exclusion(sp) from paying tax.

Bayern Bru
20-03-2010, 05:40 PM
I was about to say surely he was just ****ged from playing more than 30 minutes of football but that's unfair.

Larry was obviously playing through the pain barrier today and needed a wee rest from time to time.

Poor lamb.

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 05:41 PM

Wot, no memorial? Surely a special strip is the least he deserves?

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Wot, no memorial? Surely a special strip is the least he deserves?

He is one part of the reason I am embarrassed tonight losing to a team of no marks and a ringer for a looky looky man.

An Leargaidh
20-03-2010, 07:40 PM

I don't normally swear on the forums but regarding Larry Kingston, all I can say is, what the **** are you all about you useless overacting pile of ****ing ***** eh? Your acting skills are ****ing miles above your football achievements. **** off to Stratford and join the English Shakespeare Company. Twat!

P.S. Your Equity actor's union card is in the post :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 08:18 PM
He is one part of the reason I am embarrassed tonight losing to a team of no marks and a ringer for a looky looky man.

Maybe it was all those gold chains he was carrying that weighed him down?

Gatecrasher
20-03-2010, 08:19 PM
dont worry about he will be awrite for the next set of internationals :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Fairly obvious that he was going down with cramps. Even to the referee, who ignored him and let the play go on.

johnbc70
20-03-2010, 08:22 PM
I think this has been posted on here before but the story goes that allegedly Kingston is actually like 34 or 35 but his 'official' age is 29. It is quite common for players from Western Africa to have forged passports when they move to Europe and Kingston is really about 5 years older than his passport age. Would explain why he never plays as he is always injured. Still if he is picking up £13K a week from the yams fair play to him.

Judas Iscariot
20-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Hopefully that's his watch and DVD carrying ability hampered :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 08:23 PM
I think this has been posted on here before but the story goes Kingston is actually like 34 or 35 but his 'official' age is 29. It is quite common for players from Western Africa to have forged passports when they move to Europe and Kingston is really about 5 years older than his passport age. Would explain why he never plays as he is always injured. Still if he is picking up £13K a week from the yams fair play to him.

Might also explain that libel lawyer who has just logged on.

murray26
20-03-2010, 08:28 PM
He's not a footballer, he's a warrier, the 16k a week he gets a week is a fraction of what he deserves, a video of todays game should be sent all over the world as an example of will determination and sheer bravery, what a man, he wouldn't look out of place in the team that upped sticks and went off to win the 1st world war on there own.

johnbc70
20-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Might also explain that libel lawyer who has just logged on.

Allegedly of course....

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Allegedly of course....

Of course, it's clear you are only talking in general terms and not suggesting that Kingston is any way dishonest. I think you should have a bit more compassion for a man who nearly died on the field today. :tsk tsk:

:greengrin