PDA

View Full Version : No link between midfield and attack

Cameron1875
20-03-2010, 03:33 PM
I knew it was a problem at start of season but the results papered over the cracks. When we pick the ball up in midfield there is no creativity or anyone to unlock the defence. Dean shiels was good for that spark and ran at defences slipping in the strikers.

Zemmama does it but seems to be injury prone and not always up for it. When he is though take a look at this....

YouTube - Hibs Vs Rangers 12 seconds goal by stokes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOKPyUk0qhg)[/URL]

That goal is exactly how linking midfield to attack works but too many times, moves are breaking down when they reach the attacking areas.

shamo9
20-03-2010, 03:36 PM
We've never been the same since that game. Never:boo hoo:

danhibees1875
20-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Galbraith would do it. :agree:

Why he wasnt after 1/45/50/55/60/65/70/when he was stripped and ready to come on/80/85 minutes I'll never know. :confused:

From the second the half time whistle went I knew that there was no way on earth we should come out with the same 11 for the 2nd half but sure enough apparently yogi thought that the 11 players who had just failed to get a shot on target, look anything close to competent or keep a clean sheet were more than capable of magically becoming half decent....

Murray. Well done. :agree: :top marks

seanraff07
20-03-2010, 07:50 PM
We've never been the same since that game. Never:boo hoo:

No since half time at Ibrox last month i'd say.:bitchy: