PDA

View Full Version : Player ratings

Cameron1875
20-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Stack- 3 Shocking kicking and decision making. Got lucky with a Driver chip aswell

Thicot- 3 Some people thought he deserved a game... aye very good:faf:

Bamba- 6 Wasnt great and shouts at everyone but didnt make any glaring mistakes

Murray-7 Steady as always

stevenson- 4 Not good enough. Bullied and just hoofs it to open space. Garbage.

wotherspoon - 5 Got assist but struggled

miller -3 Went through the motions and isnt doing enough for the team. Passenger at the moment

mcbride-5 Won a few challenges but difficult in gutless team.

rankin-0 Did he play?

riordan-5 Quiet but always in position to score

stokes-5 Was isolated and chased everything but formation hardly help him

Sub:
Benji- 5 Good control and tried a few shots but nothing came off for him.

fife hfc
20-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Stack- 3 Shocking kicking and decision making. Got lucky with a Driver chip aswell

miller -3 Went through the motions and isnt doing enough for the team. Passenger at the moment

rankin-0 Did he play?

Sub:

He is just a waste of space at the moment. he has the experience compared to some of his team mates but hides rather than standing up and being counted.

Sean1875
20-03-2010, 03:32 PM

rankin-0 Did he play?

Sub:
cant be serious? he cleared it off the line about 3 times today.

matty_f
20-03-2010, 03:32 PM
No pass marks for anyone today, IMHO.

Total shambles from start to finish.

sahib
20-03-2010, 03:35 PM
He is just a waste of space at the moment. he has the experience compared to some of his team mates but hides rather than standing up and being counted.

Miller and Zemmama seem to parallel the O'Neil and Latapy partnership in that O'Neil looked half the player he was after Latapy left. I think there is too much on Miller's shoulders without another creative player who can carry the ball and beat his man.

HFC 0-7
20-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Miller and Zemmama seem to parallel the O'Neil and Latapy partnership in that O'Neil looked half the player he was after Latapy left. I think there is too much on Miller's shoulders without another creative player who can carry the ball and beat his man.

I dont think miller has been creative all season, in fact his general play isnt even trying to be creative, I cant really remember him playing a killer ball all season.

noz
20-03-2010, 03:39 PM
about right, thicot too casual, stevenson panicked too many times.

sahib
20-03-2010, 03:42 PM
I dont think miller has been creative all season, in fact his general play isnt even trying to be creative, I cant really remember him playing a killer ball all season.

If you are right, then started with out one creative player in midfield. So it is not surprising we hardly threatened the Hearts goal.

18Craig75
20-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Stevenson was completely devoid of confidence today. Before they scored he had 3-4 chances to hit the by-line and pile on the pressure but instead he chose to play it back to a defender or the keeper.

Why was he starting ahead of Hanlon today? Strange I thought.

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=Cameron1875;2394708]Stack- 3 Shocking kicking and decision making. Got lucky with a Driver chip aswell :agree:

Thicot- Thought Thicot done alright won alot in the air, ok his shooting was shocking typical defenders shooting though

Bamba- 4 Bamba never man marked for the second goal, two free headers, not good as people think.

Murray-7 Good captain performance put in when it was required pitty the people arround him didn't.

Stevenson- 3 Not good enough. Bullied and just hoofs it to open space. Garbage.

Wotherspoon - 5 Got easily man marked, done well for the goal and good link up play at times.

Miller -3 Went through the motions and isnt doing enough for the team. Passenger at the moment :agree:

Mcbride-3 Won a few challenges but also lost out on more.

rankin-0 Did he play? waste of a jersey, Galbraith should have been on for him

Riordan-5 Quiet but always in position to score, also became lazy at one point the Yams nearly scored from when he never tracked back with Thomson's run, wasted out on the wing though

Stokes-5 Was isolated and chased everything but formation hardly help him, told Yogi a few times and got no support

Sub:
Benji- 5 Good control and tried a few shots but nothing came off for him, Stokes enjoyed it more when he had Benji along side him.

IberianHibernian
20-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Terrible in defence , midfield and attack . Don`t think any of the players should feel satisfied with performance . Nish , Hogg , Zemmama and others who didn`t play will be glad to know they`ll walk straight back into team .

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Terrible in defence , midfield and attack . Don`t think any of the players should feel satisfied with performance . Nish , Hogg , Zemmama and others who didn`t play will be glad to know they`ll walk straight back into team .

Byrne up front with Stokes, give it a try or push Deeks up there as it's his best position.

SneakersO'Toole
20-03-2010, 04:08 PM
I refuse to give any one of those eleven players a mark today when evident to anyone that sat in the Roseburn stand they didn't give two hoots.

Shocking performace. Not because Hearts were good. But because Hearts showed that strong work ethic and teamwork will always pay in an Edinburgh derby.

Onceinawhile
20-03-2010, 04:15 PM
agree with most of the above, but i thought thicot's distribution was pretty good.

Is Danny Galbraith ****ging a female relative of Yogi's?:confused:

Can't believe Yogi only made the one change either. Ridiculous

woody47
20-03-2010, 04:16 PM
No one other then Murray deserves pass marks today.
Thicot is not good enough.
Rankin must be Yogi's love child to be given a game.
Stevenson was hot and cold today but did manage to put in some last gasp tackles including one on that dick Glen when he was clean through.
As for Yogi, he has to take some of the blame today for the changes he made including leaving Hanlon OUT!!!
Really don't know why we are never really up for these lunch time games. Are the players out on Friday nights cos he always looks like it.

Supraninja
20-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I really thought Thicot was ok apart from the two wasted shots.

SneakersO'Toole
20-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Thicot will take slack from some on here but he was by no means terrible.

Far far better than what Wetherspoon was like at RB last week and ten times better tha Hogg when he played that position.

Apart from his goal, Thicot kept Driver relatively quiet.

Westie1875
20-03-2010, 04:31 PM
I really thought Thicot was ok apart from the two wasted shots.

As did I, he can pass the ball well and is not a midget. We really don't have a lot of choice for RB so I'd like to see him given a run.

lucky
20-03-2010, 04:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stack- 5 poor kick shocking at goals but made a couple of saves

Thicot- 6 tried hard won headers but he is not a RB.

Bamba- 5 poor struggled against Obua

Murray-6 steady but cant pass a ball

Stevenson- 4 He has the ability but is petrified when gets the ball

wotherspoon - 3 did not turn up. The young man needs a rest

miller -5 wonderful at times Lord Lucan at others

McBride-5. Feel for him as he works hard but without much help

Rankin-4 thought he was OK by his standards

Riordan-3 scored but apart from that he was terrible

stokes-4 was totally isolated. He cant play up front by himself.

Sub:
Benji 6 This wage thief played well today, well it was sunny

Yogi 3 why only 1 sub and why bring Thicot back play him out of position

Hibs support 6 , excellent start but liked the team died and had late rally

TornadoHibby
20-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I refuse to give any one of those eleven players a mark today when evident to anyone that sat in the Roseburn stand they didn't give two hoots.

Shocking performace. Not because Hearts were good. But because Hearts showed that strong work ethic and teamwork will always pay in an Edinburgh derby.

I have to say that I have never been so quiet and un-animated at an away Derby as I was at the game today! :agree:

I was a truly un-inspiring performance from Hibs and Hearts fully deserved their victory as every one of their players wanted a win much more than each and every Hibs player IMO! :grr:

Andy74
20-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I've got to say I thought thicot was a bit of a positive from today given his lack of matches.

thebakerboy
20-03-2010, 05:57 PM
I've got to say I thought thicot was a bit of a positive from today given his lack of matches.

Got to say I agree ,in fact as we did not have a best player today would see he was the least bad and did look like a defender and was better than Spoony last week. In fact for me Yogi had the poorest contribution of the day. When we were crying out for a change and a bit of pace being needed he left it far to long in bring Galbraith on. Then when he finally tells him to get ready Deeks (who was not contributing at all) scores. Galbraith puts his tracksuit back on and Yogi stands back and watches us get beaten with no fight. Sorry but as a Yogi supporter this was not good enough today and think he needs to sit down and look at himself this weekend>:grr::grr::grr:

Wotherspiniesta
20-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Stack- 2
Thicot- 3
Bamba- 4
Murray- 4
Stevenson- 2
Rankin- 2
Miller- 3
McBride- 5
Wotherspoon- 5
Riordan- 4
Stokes- 4

Benji- 5

Potty78
20-03-2010, 06:53 PM
The hearts right back looked well nerves,should have put Galbraith on to run at him,at 2-1 i thought we would have a go,WE NEVER.Hanlon beside Bamba was the shout with Murray kept at left back,Yogi made to many changes today and to make only one change during game was a school boy error.

scoopyboy
20-03-2010, 06:56 PM
The hearts right back looked well nerves,should have put Galbraith on to run at him,at 2-1 i thought we would have a go,WE NEVER.Hanlon beside Bamba was the shout with Murray kept at left back,Yogi made to many changes today and to make only one change during game was a school boy error.

Hanlon was injured, shouldn't even have been on the bench.

Cabbage1875
20-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Absolutely :top marks

truehibernian
20-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Shame he had Galbraith up and down like a yoyo though Scoopy. Thomson was crying out to be reamed from the first whistle, and Yogi got his team and tactics all wrong yet again. Tell him that it is wise to watch the opposition on ProZone as well as Hibs (when you see him :wink:).......he would have seen that Hearts frailty was on the right hand side, yet he puts no pace up against him. Yogi, playing players in their correct positions, and tactics and formations............lethal if they ever bump into each other at the same time :wink:

Davy Mac
20-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Stack- 4 Split second decision that ultimately swung the game, crucial.

Thicot - 5 First game back for a while - a derby - eh.........
Bamba- 5 Get him back in midfield pronto or at least in front of the back 4
Murray- 6 Poor first half better second but far too quiet. Scrapes MOM
Stevenson - 4 Not progressed or kicked on mentally IMO

Wotherspoon - 5 Nice touches, but didn't get forward enough
Miller - 6 Great feet and short passing - no killer passes at the moment
McBride - 5 Average game, nothing fancy but stifled well by the turds
Rankin - 3 Don't get this guy at all. Really poor stuff. Exit door come May
Riordan - 5 Took his goal well, done his job, can't believe the flak he gets

Stokes - 4 Looks a bit bewildered at the moment. Great talent though

Subbies

Benji - 5 Made the ball stick a bit better and made a difference.

Yogi - You can only p*sh wi the c*ck you've got.........but maybe, just maybe he needs to start mixing it up a bit on and off the pitch.

scoopyboy
20-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Shame he had Galbraith up and down like a yoyo though Scoopy. Thomson was crying out to be reamed from the first whistle, and Yogi got his team and tactics all wrong yet again. Tell him that it is wise to watch the opposition on ProZone as well as Hibs (when you see him :wink:).......he would have seen that Hearts frailty was on the right hand side, yet he puts no pace up against him. Yogi, playing players in their correct positions, and tactics and formations............lethal if they ever bump into each other at the same time :wink:

No arguement from me there, I would have put Danny on for Rankin instead of Benji.

hibs-number-1
20-03-2010, 07:12 PM
i thought rankin did well he was the only one puting an effort in and cleared the ball off the line :agree:

hibsbollah
20-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Thicot and Stokes pass marks.
Murray looked like he cared about the outcome.
The rest? pitiful.

Cameron1875
20-03-2010, 07:47 PM
thought rankin did well he was the only one puting an effort in and cleared the ball off the line

Cmon man. You's got a win, go an enjoy it. Rather than make up fake accounts to wind us up:bye::jamboclow

Even the name hibs-number-1... could have came up with a better one than that:yawn:

Greenblood70
20-03-2010, 07:50 PM
These ratings are a ****ing joke...nobody in green should get above a 4 or 5 today.

FFS we were gubbed by a sheeeeite Hertz team...it could have been 4 or 5 before we came into the game for the last 10 mins.

Wake up and stop burying your heads in the sand...the players and management team are well shy of piss poor at the moment.

King Paddy
20-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Agree with most of the ratings appart from lewis Stevenson who had a terrible game. 0 out of 10,

hibbydog
20-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Stevenson deserves a 2 for his hairdo. WTF? The Ricky Gervais look? Oh aye he played pants as well !!!

silverhibee
20-03-2010, 09:08 PM

:agree:

The_Horde
21-03-2010, 01:17 AM

Really?

I thought his positioning was almost HKTesque most of the game.

Captain Trips
21-03-2010, 01:23 AM

I agree, for what was served up today and his lack of matches to look no worse than regulars says it all. I could understand if Thicot had a poor game but IMO he was one of our better players.

davym7062
21-03-2010, 01:26 AM
I agree, for what was served up today and his lack of matches to look no worse than regulars says it all. I could understand if Thicot had a poor game but IMO he was one of our better players.

yep there were a lot worse than him today. including our world cup star bamba. awfull

Baader
21-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Agree with a lot of different posts here. Definitely that no-one deserves above about a 4 for that inept performance. Would keep Smith as number 1 and don't think he should have been dropped.

Don't like to say it but I do not think Rankin or Stevenson are really up to where we want to be. But felt Rankin was one of our least worst today.

Cannot believe Galbraith was not utilised and why we stuck with what we had out there for so long as it was just not working. No goal threat in 70 minutes, a complete shambles at the back and overrun in midfield - did Yogi actually think it was somehow going to click for us in the second half? If so I am completely baffled as to why...

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
21-03-2010, 05:48 AM
I watched it on Sky, but I didn't think Thicot was our worst player. You can choose any of Rankin, Stevenson, McBride for that. Thicot wasn't great, but I wouldn't blame him.

Definitely start Benji in place of Rankin at Digwall. He made a difference.

cad
21-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I would rather see Murray at fullback , with Thicot in the middle .
I agree with Benji for Rankin ,also I would give Spoons a rest and start Galbraith for a game or 2 see how he does ,we could certainly do with his pace .
As others have said Hearts were well up for it ,and we didnt turn up again I think its about 4 times this season when it comes to the crunch weve kaaked it ,Rangers game St Johnstone Dun Utd and yesterday .
I dont know how many will be shown the door in summer but some of the performances over the last 2 months will put a few more candidates on Yogis list,unless your one of Yogis favs of course .

Dalkeith
21-03-2010, 07:48 AM
No pass marks for anyone today, IMHO.

Total shambles from start to finish.

dont often agree with andy walker but he got it right today

too many in the hibs team not giving enough

Aldo
21-03-2010, 08:19 AM

rankin-0 Did he play?

Sub:

Obviously you dont like Rankin but watched the game on TV and for me he was better than Riordan Miller and McBride and was unlucky to be subbed.

5 for Deek holy ***** he was woeful, LAZY and ARROGANT. Didnt track back leaving Stevenson with 2 to deal with all the time.

Stack - woeful - only gets 2 for the 2 save near the end...a bit lit Dracula .. hates crosses....glued to his line.

Thicot - woeful - is this guy really a football player...cannot tackle or header

Bamba - 2 woeful. bombscare...posted missing time and time again.

Murray - has what he always has...passion and aggression. 5

Stevenson - 3 woeful.....done at goal always on the back foot

Wotherspoon - feel quite sorry for him - didnt see the ball only thing he did was play great ball for goal.

McBride - 3 - 2nd to every ball..never at the races...lost man for 2nd goal.

Rankin - 5 - dug in deep and was running about covering for Deek and McBride. Unlucky to be subbed.

Deek - 2 and only cos he scored. as previous stated.

Miller posted missing.

Stokes - isolated and became disinterested.

Benji - our best player. showed passion commitment and chased a lost cause.

Hughes - 0 poor team today and the sooner he moves Bombscare bamba from the back the better.

Sorry but if anyone else thinks these marks are harsh then give yirselves a shake.