PDA

View Full Version : Colin 'single fish' nish

Hibees07
20-03-2010, 03:13 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the team are totally toothless without Big Nishy in the team.

The sooner he is back the better, the only player that give's 100% every week (albeit sometimes his touch is pretty bad). Until we find a replacement he must start every week without fail.

C'mon the Big Man! :thumbsup:

Franck is God
20-03-2010, 03:17 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the team are totally toothless without Big Nishy in the team.

The sooner he is back the better, the only player that give's 100% every week (albeit sometimes his touch is pretty bad). Until we find a replacement he must start every week without fail.

100% agree. Just made the exact same point on another thread.

There are much better strikers than Colin Nish and I'm sure he would be the first to admit it but we are a better team when he plays and some fans are far too quick to criticise his mistakes while ignoring all the good things he does.

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 03:19 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the team are totally toothless without Big Nishy in the team. :faf:

Utter bollocks what would "Pish" have done there today, sent off, needless tackles, fall on his arse, cant ****ing jump even though he is 6ft 3, get a grip there are far bigger worries than him, shouldn't even get a jersey :bye:

Hibees07
20-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Utter bollocks what would "Pish" have done there today, sent off, needless tackles, fall on his arse, cant ****ing jump even though he is 6ft 3, get a grip there are far bigger worries than him, shouldn't even get a jersey :bye:

Right, we are agreed then, a big impovement on that Pi*h today! :dizzy:

noz
20-03-2010, 03:36 PM
here we go again, its the 'we missed nish' post. He was suspended due to is own fault, and he wouldnt have made a difference today. Stack was at fault for the first.

How do you know he wouldve played well, cos he usually doesnt!

We were dire, playing the long ball to stokes all the time. We deserved nothing out of the game.

houston1875
20-03-2010, 03:39 PM
here we go again, its the 'we missed nish' post. He was suspended due to is own fault, and he wouldnt have made a difference today. Stack was at fault for the first.

How do you know he wouldve played well, cos he usually doesnt!

We were dire, playing the long ball to stokes all the time. We deserved nothing out of the game.

ahem..would we have been worse with Nish like?

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 03:52 PM
ahem..would we have been worse with Nish like?

Dead cert to be down to 10 men...Oh wait a minute it's like that anyway.

Some people need to get a grip if you think Nish, Rankin, Stevenson to name but a few are good enough for Hibs i seriously pitty your knowledge of a professional footballer.

houston1875
20-03-2010, 03:57 PM

Some people need to get a grip if you think Nish, Rankin, Stevenson to name but a few are good enough for Hibs i seriously pitty your knowledge of a professional footballer.

lol who my knowlege? did stevenson not have a few goal line clearances? some last ditch tackles? if it wasnae for him it woulda been 4 or 5?

Did u go to game.....s******

marinello59
20-03-2010, 03:58 PM

If Nish had played and scored a hat trick today you would still have been on here slagging him off. Pity other peoples knowledge? Opinions surely?

Broken Gnome
20-03-2010, 04:00 PM
As commendable as some of Stevenson's interventions were, it's an utter waste of a pass to give him the ball at times. Why on earth Hughes thought to leave out Hanlon, take Murray away from left back and put him in beggars belief.

houston1875
20-03-2010, 04:01 PM
As commendable as some of Stevenson's interventions were, it's an utter waste of a pass to give him the ball at times. Why on earth Hughes thought to leave out Hanlon, take Murray away from left back and put him in beggars belief.

agree i didnt know Hanlon was on bench,i got to game late?

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:04 PM
If Nish had played and scored a hat trick today you would still have been on here slagging him off. Pity other peoples knowledge? Opinions surely?

Well done mate i wondered how long it would take you to jump on one of my posts, Hatrick Nish your having a bubble mate.

Houston no i wasn't at the game as i live in Manchester i thought my Actvar may have gave you a clue to that...seems not eh.

If you think they are good enough for Hibs that's your opinion, but mine is the opposite.

:thumbsup:

marinello59
20-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Well done mate i wondered how long it would take you to jump on one of my posts, Hatrick Nish your having a bubble mate.

Houston no i wasn't at the game as i live in Manchester i thought my Actvar may have gave you a clue to that...seems not eh.

If you think they are good enough for Hibs that's your opinion, but mine is the opposite.

:faf:

houston1875
20-03-2010, 04:08 PM

hahaha funny guy..

Captain Trips
20-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Hypothetical on all counts, he might have scored a hatrick, he might have got sent off, we might have won we might have lost.

No matter what IMO Nish isnt good enough to have me think score would have been different.

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:09 PM
:faf:

Nish response i mean (Nice response) :greengrin

seanraff07
20-03-2010, 04:10 PM
We've only won one game in 2010 when Nish hasn't started, and out of the 9 he has started in 2010 we have W5 D4 L0.

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:11 PM
hahaha funny guy..

Only speaking the truth mate, we are all hurting just now!!

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:13 PM
We've only won one game in 2010 when Nish hasn't started, and out of the 9 he has started in 2010 we have W5 D4 L0.

What chance have we got when clowns think players like Nish will get us out of this rut.

houston1875
20-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Only speaking the truth mate, we are all hurting just now!!

aye its a sore yin...FTHM

ken what made me even more miserable listening to a happy jumbo jeffries on the car radio??

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:20 PM
ah didnae ken he had a far superior scoring record at killie,a could be wrong,how many he score for them? they werent exactly playing fancy fitba?

To put it another way like i did before to Marinello tell me a time when people have said Nish played well against Celtic, Rangers etc...Not alot but what does get mentioned is Nish played well against Ross County and Morton.

That's because that's his level of Football.

houston1875
20-03-2010, 04:30 PM
To put it another way like i did before to Marinello tell me a time when people have said Nish played well against Celtic, Rangers etc...Not alot but what does get mentioned is Nish played well against Ross County and Morton.

That's because that's his level of Football.

theres a reason why i stick up for him,but thats here nor there?

who would you bring in to replace him? kyle? would do whats required of him and help deeks and anthony at same time?

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:33 PM
theres a reason why i stick up for him,but thats here nor there?

who would you bring in to replace him? kyle? would do whats required of him and help deeks and anthony at same time?

Fair enough mate it's my IMO of him though

Kyle not a chance, the boy at Dundee United the Spanish lad he would do a much better job.

houston1875
20-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Fair enough mate it's my IMO of him though

Kyle not a chance, the boy at Dundee United the Spanish lad he would do a much better job.

f sandaza? lotta players a take fae that team like?

wouldnae mind couple of wingers?

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 04:41 PM
f sandaza? lotta players a take fae that team like?

wouldnae mind couple of wingers?

That's the one :thumbsup:

Aye so would i Gomis for one :agree:

.Sean.
20-03-2010, 05:37 PM
THe posh fanny who sits behind me in the west calls nish single fish. yhe mans an ********

vanNISHtelroy
20-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Ah its ok, Nishy would improve any team in the world :wink:

houston1875
20-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Ah its ok, Nishy would improve any team in the world :wink:

good shout van NISH!!

seanraff07
20-03-2010, 07:37 PM
That's the one :thumbsup:

Aye so would i Gomis for one :agree:

Buaben i'd also take, and their two wingers Swanson and Conway i wouldn't mind having.:agree:

Row H
20-03-2010, 07:52 PM

Thanks Colin.

brydekirk
20-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks Colin.
after that performance i will never slag nish again