PDA

View Full Version : Question Are hibs scared of hearts

suavegav
20-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Well, what do you all think. We all took the piss out of this hearts side at the beginning of the season but we haven't beaten them once this season. Todays performance was the worst in a derby for years, even worse than the 5-1 defeat. We should have been 5-0 down by the time Riordan scored.
hughes didnt seem to be pushing the team forward in the last 10 mins, he seemed happy with a 2-1 defeat.
I hope hibs were not trying to help hearts finish in the top 6, as that is what it looked like to me.:grr::grr::grr:

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Well, what do you all think. We all took the piss out of this hearts side at the beginning of the season but we haven't beaten them once this season. Todays performance was the worst in a derby for years, even worse than the 5-1 defeat. We should have been 5-0 down by the time Riordan scored.
hughes didnt seem to be pushing the team forward in the last 10 mins, he seemed happy with a 2-1 defeat.
I hope hibs were not trying to help hearts finish in the top 6, as that is what it looked like to me.:grr::grr::grr:

Plain and simple it was a disgrace, not one of them was up for the battle
that Obu won everything and he is utter gash.

suavegav
20-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Plain and simple it was a disgrace, not one of them was up for the battle
that Obu won everything and he is utter gash.

Obua was man of the match, we must be terrible. But we will support you ever more. cmon hibs.

CMac1988
20-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Hibs lack pace, strengh, and height.

The fastest player in our squad is Ze, then who Wotherspoon? LB, and RB's have a field day when defended against players who they know won't take them on and pass it into the midfield.

To many of our players are easily pushed of the ball or S*** it out of tackles. The main exception to this is ofcourse Murray.

The only two folk that can time a header are Hogg, and Bamba and even that is only 80% of the time (If I'm being kind). The long balls up to Stoke's, or even Nish for that matter just end up straight back at as causing more problems.

We have many problems as do othet teams I just think other Managers have worked us out and were now paying for it. A lack of signings in the Jan transfer window is now coming back to bite us on th erse.

Scared of Hearts... Just as much as we seem to be scared of any other team. Lack of Fight doesn't help.

Alfred E Newman
20-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Our Derby record over the past 30 years has been a total embarassment. You can poke fun at Hearts on here as much as you like but only Alex McLeish knew how to set up a team to win these matches. A succession of other mangers efforts have been pathetic.

Mikeystewart
20-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Hibs are scared of loosing to Hearts

Oscar Lomax
20-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Hibs lack pace, strengh, and height.

The fastest player in our squad is Ze, then who Wotherspoon? LB, and RB's have a field day when defended against players who they know won't take them on and pass it into the midfield.

To many of our players are easily pushed of the ball or S*** it out of tackles. The main exception to this is ofcourse Murray.

The only two folk that can time a header are Hogg, and Bamba and even that is only 80% of the time (If I'm being kind). The long balls up to Stoke's, or even Nish for that matter just end up straight back at as causing more problems.

We have many problems as do othet teams I just think other Managers have worked us out and were now paying for it. A lack of signings in the Jan transfer window is now coming back to bite us on th erse.

Scared of Hearts... Just as much as we seem to be scared of any other team. Lack of Fight doesn't help.

Bamba jumps high In the air and usually misses the ball....He is useless in the air and on the ground. He needs dropped and Hanlon and McCormack should be given a decent run in the side.

the_ginger_hibee
20-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Worst thing for me is how bad we are in home derbys.

Given up hope of away victory's by any convincing fashion. Any time I've seen us win at Tynie it has been closely fought at best, with a cat and mouse 'snatch and grab' win for us in the end. Millennium derby was the last time we looked anywhere near dominant against them and they have had some right stinking teams since then, and we've not punished them for it whatsoever in derbys.

In summary, derby records pish, cant dominate any hearts team no matter how bad they are cause we are ****bags.

Big Frank
20-03-2010, 03:54 PM
:yawn::yawn:

Bag o *****

SneakersO'Toole
20-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Its all about mentality IMO. Over the years Hearts have had more 'winners' the Hibs.

Too many players that have put on the Hibs jersey over the years that are happy to settle for second best.

Pedantic_Hibee
20-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Bamba jumps high In the air and usually misses the ball....He is useless in the air and on the ground. He needs dropped and Hanlon and McCormack should be given a decent run in the side.

Gie it a rest with the anti-Bamba campaign.

Between HibsSpain's weekly rimjob over Maka and your regular insults aimed at Bamba, all I see are two cheeks of the same erse.

Bamba was one of the closest players we got to a pass mark today but don't let that get in the way of you, your keyboard and your obsessive, compulsive dislike of the man.

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 05:45 PM

Why do you only post when it's a derby?

HFC 0-7
20-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Dont think its a case of being scared I just think Hibs players are out of ideas. They look lost all the time, dont know where to pass to and it ends up with a high hopeful ball. I think a lot is because of Yogi, now that every team knows how to combat hibs playing a lot of forward thinking players Yogi seems out of ideas.

If you look at things today, Hearts closed hibs down, sometimes with 3 men around our one player. Any good team would use that to their advantage by moving the ball quick into space (Which there will be if they have 3 players closing down our 1). We do try and pass the ball but its far to slow and no purpose.

For all we raved about Miller, even in his good games he hasnt been creative, he spoils opposition play and plays a, usually, easy pass, I dont think I have seen him opening defences up. Right now we have no one except for zemmama that can do this. Even our midfielders that are meant to close down opposition and make loads of tackles are failing.

Ravelston Hibby
20-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Worst thing for me is how bad we are in home derbys.

Given up hope of away victory's by any convincing fashion. Any time I've seen us win at Tynie it has been closely fought at best, with a cat and mouse 'snatch and grab' win for us in the end. Millennium derby was the last time we looked anywhere near dominant against them and they have had some right stinking teams since then, and we've not punished them for it whatsoever in derbys.

In summary, derby records pish, cant dominate any hearts team no matter how bad they are cause we are ****bags.

We are all hurting mate......but, have a word eh?

truehibernian
20-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Ask them tonight in George Street, or pop in to a local hostelry in Canonmills, and ask them yourself :agree: They will as usual be out on the sauce win, lose or draw, like the true professionals that they are. The only bottle that they can show has beer in it I am afraid !

jakedance
20-03-2010, 06:44 PM
We were outfought and outplayed for pretty much the entire game. I can't remember a more convincing derby defeat, in terms of possession and attractive football. Thank **** Hearts don't score goals because otherwise we'd have lost all the derbies this season.

We've no pace or width and even when we do put a decent ball in there isn't anyone attacking it. Unless we can get in behind teams and get to the byeline we can't stretch teams and we're hopelessly predictable.

Crab apple
20-03-2010, 07:16 PM
No. Prior to today we were unbeaten for around two years against them. Under Shabba any ****bo will tell you that he set his team up not to get beat.
Our problem today was that we remain low in confidence and imho we have been lacking sharpness (I'm not suire if it's a fitness thing) for a good few weeks. But above all we miss a physical presence and experience throughout the team. McLeish was the last manager to really give us both.