PDA

View Full Version : Some hibbies need a long hard look at themselves

Hakim Sar
20-03-2010, 01:57 PM
The season is not over nothing will be decided until the top 6 splits. we built up a lot of misplaced confidence earlier in season when goals and clean sheets were dropping for us easy. We even won sometimes playing crap, did u think it would last all season? it never does!

team is not vastly different from mixu garbage but at least yogi has changed things around.

Defeatist attitude from fans yet lamabast players for not having fight and passion

Pot kettle black

EuanH78
20-03-2010, 02:07 PM
The season is not over nothing will be decided until the top 6 splits. we built up a lot of misplaced confidence earlier in season when goals and clean sheets were dropping for us easy. We even won sometimes playing crap, did u think it would last all season? it never does!

team is not vastly different from mixu garbage but at least yogi has changed things around.

Defeatist attitude from fans yet lamabast players for not having fight and passion

Pot kettle black

Good post, I find the rampant unchecked pessimism, self-defeating attitudes and the compulsive post mortem's that criticise almost everyone even more depressing than the loss of the game.

It's a bit like mental self harm reading it sometimes.

Alfred E Newman
20-03-2010, 02:11 PM

Pot kettle black

How has Yogi turned things around? Out played by St Mirren, St Johnstone, Ross County, and now a poor Hearts side in recent weeks as we implode once again. How is that an improvement?

DarrenSQH
20-03-2010, 02:12 PM
We have been terrible for weeks. Don't see anything wrong with Hibees who expect and deserve better,.

Hakim Sar
20-03-2010, 02:12 PM
The defeatist attitude from some hibbies stinks. forget we were poor when winning a lot of games earlier in season.

how do you look at yourself? through gritted teeth and 'hibs are s*hyte*' mentality foaming at the mouth?

SloopJB
20-03-2010, 02:14 PM
The defeatist attitude from some hibbies stinks. forget we were poor when winning a lot of games earlier in season.

how do you look at yourself? through gritted teeth and 'hibs are s*hyte*' mentality foaming at the mouth?
Is that the answer or another question?

(((Fergus)))
20-03-2010, 02:15 PM
We have been terrible for weeks. Don't see anything wrong with Hibees who expect and deserve better,.

Expecting too much is their own fault but what exactly do they deserve and why? :confused: Every fan of every club pays the same amount of money to watch a game

Hakim Sar
20-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Anyone who says yogi has not turned things around from mixu doesn't understand football imho and just like to have a moan

SalfordHibs

Attitude of some Hibbys what the ones who can clearly see we are pish and need at least another 7 players...Needs a clearout out big time, not good changing managers all the time but nothing is changing,

Mikeystewart
TBH we havent played that well all season just a handful of performances (first half rangers hamilton at home) and snatch and grab(park head). Teams are wising up to the fact that we are a team of individuals and there arent any matty jack style players to get stuck in. Also i thought abua was superb did everything you could ask for in a derby big strong wins headers ruoughs people up could realy use a player like him.

GreenBlade
Good post, I find the rampant unchecked pessimism, self-defeating attitudes and the compulsive post mortem's that criticise almost everyone even more depressing than the loss of the game.

What a tit you are? Self harm reading it? So whats watching Hibs over the last THREE ''''ing months been then you moron!

Were sliding down the table faster than a whores knickers and you expect us all to accept the fact were barely better than last season DESPITE our new manager bringing in so many of his own players.

18Craig75
20-03-2010, 02:19 PM
The only Hibees that need to have a look at themselves are the first team squad :bitchy:

SloopJB
20-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Anyone who says yogi has not turned things around from mixu doesn't understand football imho and just like to have a moan
and people are entitled to opinions jut like you, and indeed to express them.
It doesn't make them right, merely open to question by those with differing opinions.

Oscar Lomax
20-03-2010, 02:24 PM
What a tit you are? Self harm reading it? So whats watching Hibs over the last THREE ''''ing months been then you moron!

Were sliding down the table faster than a whores knickers and you expect us all to accept the fact were barely better than last season DESPITE our new manager bringing in so many of his own players.

:top marks

It's a simple fact that Hearts have better player's but they pay far better wage's than Hibs to attract the better player's. Plus, they ALWAYS raise their game when playing Hibs.

Hainan Hibs
20-03-2010, 02:25 PM
United 2-0 up now against the sheep.

4 points behind them now.

fife hfc
20-03-2010, 02:28 PM
The only Hibees that need to have a look at themselves are the first team squad :bitchy:

:top marks Spot on but I'm afraid that they don't give a ***** and don't care if they lose on a saturday. these players have no pride in themselves and in their performance and basically deserve all the criticism they deserve 9even if it hurts their poor we feelings). ****ing muppets every single one of them, no balls what so ever.

Captain Trips
20-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Im not having any fans needing any look at themselves, again today they got great support and let everybody down. We have let things slide and that is purely at the door of the players and manager. The people needing to look at themselves are the squad and manager.

Performances and effort have not been up to standard that they set.

Hakim Sar
20-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Is that the answer or another question?

I stand by everything I have said. criticising hogg all week - bad derby result (like that has never happened before)- now hogg MUST be put back in team

Nish is rubbish/awkward/big fairy - but we're no the same team without him

Wotherspoon is a worldbeater at RM and when will thicot be given a chance - thicot was rubbish the day

the usual gash arguements and according to hibs fans "everyones pash"

The above is not my opinions just the usual post mortem schizo reaction from the hibs support.

Hainan Hibs
20-03-2010, 02:32 PM
:top marks Spot on but I'm afraid that they don't give a ***** and don't care if they lose on a saturday. these players have no pride in themselves and in their performance and basically deserve all the criticism they deserve 9even if it hurts their poor we feelings). ****ing muppets every single one of them, no balls what so ever.

They'll give a **** though about their nights out and chatting up the sub-standard you've been tangoed women up town.

Like you I am sick and tired of spineless performances. Let's look back at Sauzee, a European Championship winner with Marseilles who knocked out 4 teeth to head in a goal against Hearts, told the team defeat was not an option for the Millenium Derby, it was must win.

What do we have now? The team couldn't tie Sauzee's laces yet seem to take Hibs as some sort of joke. Week after week it's half arsed performances from players who couldn't give any less of a **** if they tried. Sick and tired of Hearts players showing more passion and fight for a derby win.

I was expecting today but still so angry.

HFC 0-7
20-03-2010, 02:40 PM

Pot kettle black

We have been accusing the yams of burying their head in the sand, and it now looks like some hibs fans are doing the same. Yes Yogi has changed things around, but I would say a lot of his recent changes have been very bad. He looks a bit lost at the moment IMO.

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 02:44 PM

Exactly what it's like watching it some weeks - sorry most weeks.

Beefster
20-03-2010, 02:47 PM
:top marks

It's a simple fact that Hearts have better player's but they pay far better wage's than Hibs to attract the better player's. Plus, they ALWAYS raise their game when playing Hibs.

If that was the case, they wouldn't be 7 points behind us in the league, having played a game more.

EuanH78
20-03-2010, 02:48 PM

Easy tiger, and as for calling me a tit. You seem to have made up your mind but made it a question anyway.

What I am saying is that,

Yes, we've been pish,

Yes, need to perform better,

No, the season is not over even though some folk have already conceded the Scottish cup before the replay has even kicked off and have already decided that we're no longer competing at the right end of the table.

Thats my problem. You want to have a go at the players/ board/ coaching staff yet its ok for you to show the very same attitude you are criticising? Go figure?

Tit.

18Craig75
20-03-2010, 02:52 PM
They'll give a **** though about their nights out and chatting up the sub-standard you've been tangoed women up town.

Like you I am sick and tired of spineless performances. Let's look back at Sauzee, a European Championship winner with Marseilles who knocked out 4 teeth to head in a goal against Hearts, told the team defeat was not an option for the Millenium Derby, it was must win.

What do we have now? The team couldn't tie Sauzee's laces yet seem to take Hibs as some sort of joke. Week after week it's half arsed performances from players who couldn't give any less of a **** if they tried. Sick and tired of Hearts players showing more passion and fight for a derby win.

I was expecting today but still so angry.

Excellently worded & sums up my feelings. What I would do for a Sauzee in our defence now :boo hoo:

Hakim Sar
20-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Easy tiger, and as for calling me a tit. You seem to have made up your mind but made it a question anyway.

What I am saying is that,

Yes, we've been pish,

Yes, need to perform better,

No, the season is not over even though some folk have already conceded the Scottish cup before the replay has even kicked off and have already decided that we're no longer competing at the right end of the table.

Thats my problem. You want to have a go at the players/ board/ coaching staff yet its ok for you to show the very same attitude you are criticising? Go figure?

Tit.

Euanh78 you have emphasizised the point I have made. just because we stand up for the team doesn't mean we are burying our heads. criticise the players for not trying but according to half of hibs.net we are only 90 mins away from the season ending.

Erm.. top 6 fixtures decides EVERYTHING!!!!

Dunkin' Donut
20-03-2010, 04:42 PM

Pot kettle black

nonsense - this team is nothing like mixu's team

Cracker
20-03-2010, 04:48 PM
I stand by everything I have said. criticising hogg all week - bad derby result (like that has never happened before)- now hogg MUST be put back in team

Nish is rubbish/awkward/big fairy - but we're no the same team without him

Wotherspoon is a worldbeater at RM and when will thicot be given a chance - thicot was rubbish the day

the usual gash arguements and according to hibs fans "everyones pash"

The above is not my opinions just the usual post mortem schizo reaction from the hibs support.

:wink: