PDA

View Full Version : Put it behind us and move on...

heidtheba
20-03-2010, 01:51 PM
I still think Yogi is the man for the job. Loads of passion and had us playing some good football. Ok the bottom has fallen out of the squad just now but I can't believe we have so many people saying the season is over and complaining about players who seem to have thrown the towel in.

Once Benji came on things looked much better. Their second goal was scored so soon after the first that it wasn't a tactical botch up that let it go in.

snooky
20-03-2010, 01:55 PM
"It's pissing down" said Noah
"Hey, look on the bright side" said the umbrella seller.
:wink:

shamo9
20-03-2010, 01:57 PM
I'd rather he actually pick the bones out of the game tonight and actually see where things are going wrong than just turning the other way.

SalfordHibs
20-03-2010, 02:00 PM
I still think Yogi is the man for the job. Loads of passion and had us playing some good football. Ok the bottom has fallen out of the squad just now but I can't believe we have so many people saying the season is over and complaining about players who seem to have thrown the towel in.

Once Benji came on things looked much better. Their second goal was scored so soon after the first that it wasn't a tactical botch up that let it go in.

Aye ok Yogi nae bother :bitchy:

heidtheba
20-03-2010, 04:05 PM
And the alternative open to us is...?

bobbyhibs1983
20-03-2010, 04:29 PM
And the alternative open to us is...?

im sure a few .netters wouldn't mind giving it a go:cool2:

joking apart i think we , as fans can honestly say that we feel gutted from todays game and in truth i think most will feel that there was no passion, no desire and no determination from our players and that i feel is what annoys most posters on here off

seanraff07
20-03-2010, 07:39 PM

The first goal should never have happened anyway, if Stack had any sense he would have at least palmed the ball out for a corner but instead watches the ball hit the woodwork and after that he didn't have a clue what was going on, and didn't improve an awful lot as the game went on, please start Smith or even Brown against Ross County please Yogi.

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Move along, nothing to see here.