PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 01:43 PM
The board of Hibernian Football Club have announced that stadium development is now at an end. Recent performances have convinced the board that to build another stand would be a complete waste of time, money, effort and space as there is no way we will fill 3 stands never mind 4 said a Hibs spokesperson. The board have decided to leave the east stand as it currently stands and will instead rent the land out as allotments to residents of Lochend & Restalrig.

If we lose on Tuesday could this be Wednesday's EEN back page? 3 years of utter ****** being served to patient people will have an extreme backlash which I only hope Hibernian are prepared for. 50 years I have watching and this is the worst ever, even worse than the darkest days of previous campaigns. Knee jerk reaction? no anything but.

I am embarrassed that we cannot compete with some utter crap clubs these days. I keep being told my ambitions and expectations for Hibs are unrealistic, my view - no expectation or no ambition = no point in going.

I hope that not too many of the paid people at Easter Road have mirrors because what will be looking back at them is not a pretty picture. I wonder if any wants to argue with KT's 20 point+ prediction now - no didn't think so.

Moan over see everyone in FF Upper row KK next home game:agree:

Mantis Toboggan
20-03-2010, 01:49 PM
The board of Hibernian Football Club have announced that stadium development is now at an end. Recent performances have convinced the board that to build another stand would be a complete waste of time, money, effort and space as there is no way we will fill 3 stands never mind 4 said a Hibs spokesperson. The board have decided to leave the east stand as it currently stands and will instead rent the land out as allotments to residents of Lochend & Restalrig.

If we lose on Tuesday could this be Wednesday's EEN back page? 3 years of utter ****** being served to patient people will have an extreme backlash which I only hope Hibernian are prepared for. 50 years I have watching and this is the worst ever, even worse than the darkest days of previous campaigns. Knee jerk reaction? no anything but.

I am embarrassed that we cannot compete with some utter crap clubs these days. I keep being told my ambitions and expectations for Hibs are unrealistic, my view - no expectation or no ambition = no point in going.

I hope that not too many of the paid people at Easter Road have mirrors because what will be looking back at them is not a pretty picture. I wonder if any wants to argue with KT's 20 point+ prediction now - no didn't think so.

aye very good. and the fact you claim this is the worst hibs team ever is just embarrassing. have a lie down and a wee think eh.

cabbageandribs1875
20-03-2010, 01:50 PM
we HAD to build a new stand FACT, the time to judge the board will start afterwards when most(if not all) of any transfer money we receive will be spent on the team and not buildings:agree: just a little more patience is needed :agree:

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 01:54 PM
aye very good. and the fact you claim this is the worst hibs team ever is just embarrassing. have a lie down and a wee think eh.

I have watched Hibs teams in the past lose 4-0 to Hearts at ER, Swinie and Humpden at least those teams went down with a bit of fight and weren't crap every week. This mob? Stand by my statement worst hibs team I have ever seen.

sauzee1966
20-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Really dont want to have a go as its your view...but if someone had offered you the position we are in now at the start of the season...would you not have taken it?

This was 90 minutes and if any board looks at that as a way to plan Stadium Development then god help us.

My only thought is thank god you dont run OUR club!!

Gerard
20-03-2010, 02:11 PM

DANGER DANGER DANGER
TROLL ALERT, THERE IS A YAM TROLL ON THE WEBSITE
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE YAM TROLL AS IT ONLY MAKES THEIR HUNGER GREATER.
Now lets aim the new Hibs.Net laser and take out this Yam troll:thumbsup::devil:
G

Mantis Toboggan
20-03-2010, 02:15 PM
aye defo a yampot. get him emptied!

hibee_nation
20-03-2010, 02:18 PM
beat it fatheid

Elephant Stone
20-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Nice thread fatty :blah:

Betty Boop
20-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Too many on here, quick to dish out the yam fud insults!:bitchy:

Mantis Toboggan
20-03-2010, 02:26 PM

maybe, but check out the state of the OP. it's either the true opinion of an absolute numpty, or a windup. think the latter is more likely.

down-the-slope
20-03-2010, 02:26 PM
I have watched Hibs teams in the past lose 4-0 to Hearts at ER, Swinie and Humpden at least those teams went down with a bit of fight and weren't crap every week. This mob? Stand by my statement worst hibs team I have ever seen.

its impressive you can type at on 9 months old :wink:

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 02:32 PM
I bet if the last 3 posters and myself sat down and discussed where we had been to see Hibs, how much we have spent to watch Hibs and how many games we had actually watched Hibs I would probably leave the three struggling to keep up.

Myself and my family in the past have run buses and organised trips all over the UK & Europe to watch our beloved club and have probably spent a fortune doing so - something which continues to this day - and something I do not intend to change.

I hate having a moan but looking back at my last 30-40 posts it seems to be all I do.

I that is your answer to anyone who has a moan to label them a Yam then we are in trouble. Wake up and smell the coffee what we are being served up just now is totally and completely utterly unacceptable. My store of blind faith was used up a long time ago now life has loaded with realism and probably a whole lot of cynicism. I just wish those at ER who are paid to be there hurt as much as some (actually probably many) of the fans do.

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 02:33 PM
My only thought is thank god you dont run OUR club!!

Nae worries there some folk say I couldnae run a bath never mind a football club:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 02:36 PM
aye defo a yampot. get him emptied!

Your IQ equals the number of your posts:wink:

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 02:38 PM
maybe, but check out the state of the OP. it's either the true opinion of an absolute numpty, or a windup. think the latter is more likely.

I have always been a numpty where Hibs have been concerned, I give them a place of importance in my life that I feel hard to justify. Wind up no just embarrassed, pi55ed off and feeling let down again.

sauzee1966
20-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Nae worries there some folk say I couldnae run a bath never mind a football club:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Have you ever heard the term Glass half Full??
I think your a half empty type of guy.

Well let me enlighten you.
I have not missed a home game since 1988
I went to every away game since i was 16....and only stopped going to them all due to Family.
I ama shareholder and gave up a holiday to buy more shares during the mercer- duff- grey Fiasco...that was Forth Investments!

So i think im a little qualified to challende you.

Running a bus does not make you an expert but i say well dont to you for doing that.

so if hibs played bad did you just cancel the bus?

Please do not try to make yourself better than everybody...we all have a similar argument.

to be honest im so happy i dont sit next to a negative person like you at the games...and you posted very quickly for being at the game today.

SaudiHibby
20-03-2010, 02:44 PM
The board are happy with a top six and a wee cup run every year :boo hoo:the supporters views don't count :boo hoo: ****in fed up :agree:

lEXO
20-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Your IQ equals the number of your posts:wink:
Aye and your thread was an intelligent post eh.To post this after a derby is the equivelant of a dwarf with learning difficulties.It, not big and it,s not clever.

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Have you ever heard the term Glass half Full??
I think your a half empty type of guy.

Well let me enlighten you.
I have not missed a home game since 1988
I went to every away game since i was 16....and only stopped going to them all due to Family.
I ama shareholder and gave up a holiday to buy more shares during the mercer- duff- grey Fiasco...that was Forth Investments!

So i think im a little qualified to challende you.

Running a bus does not make you an expert but i say well dont to you for doing that.

so if hibs played bad did you just cancel the bus?

Please do not try to make yourself better than everybody...we all have a similar argument.

to be honest im so happy i dont sit next to a negative person like you at the games...and you posted very quickly for being at the game today.

Have been watching since 1960. Going to away games since 1969. I have 1000 shares in Hibs. I ran a bus until such times as I was left with a bill for £1300 (we had dropped in numbers from 30-40 to 6 or 8 and some preferred an afternoon at the movies rather than go to Fir Park one day - an incident i have not forgotten) which I had to find and pay myself - as a father of 3 this was difficult but had to be done.

I am not better than anybody else I am just trying to state I am not a Yam. I am not a negative person I am probably the most unnegative person around it's just that I think We all deserve better from Hibs and want to recieve my desserts sooner rather than later.

Actually if I am honest the real truth is that I cannot stomach being beaten by those ba****ds at any level at any time and find it hard to take.

Mantis Toboggan
20-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Have been watching since 1960. Going to away games since 1969. I have 1000 shares in Hibs. I ran a bus until such times as I was left with a bill for £1300 (we had dropped in numbers from 30-40 to 6 or 8 and some preferred an afternoon at the movies rather than go to Fir Park one day - an incident i have not forgotten) which I had to find and pay myself - as a father of 3 this was difficult but had to be done.

I am not better than anybody else I am just trying to state I am not a Yam. I am not a negative person I am probably the most unnegative person around it's just that I think We all deserve better from Hibs and want to recieve my desserts sooner rather than later.

Actually if I am honest the real truth is that I cannot stomach being beaten by those ba****ds at any level at any time and find it hard to take.

fair enough mate, and apologies for the yam slur. aye it's always hard to take a defeat of that sort. still completely disagree with your OP though! :wink:

lEXO
20-03-2010, 03:03 PM

Well post that then instead of a crappy negative post you started with.

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Aye and your thread was an intelligent post eh.To post this after a derby is the equivelant of a dwarf with learning difficulties.It, not big and it,s not clever.

My OP was how I felt after watching that performance and as it is a free country I will post what I like when I like until such times as I am banned or get bored - which in both cases may well be soon.

Wotherspiniesta
20-03-2010, 03:06 PM
worst hibs team I have ever seen.

:hilarious

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 03:09 PM
fair enough mate, and apologies for the yam slur. aye it's always hard to take a defeat of that sort. still completely disagree with your OP though! :wink:

I'd be disappointed if people agreed with it. Opinions what makes the world go round. Then again I could just be one of those people who should be kept away from sharp objects and keyboards:wink:

lEXO
20-03-2010, 03:16 PM
My OP was how I felt after watching that performance and as it is a free country I will post what I like when I like until such times as I am banned or get bored - which in both cases may well be soon.
:dummytit:

SaudiHibby
20-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Don't let them get to you :wink:

Big Frank
20-03-2010, 03:30 PM

I dinnae believe for a minute thats the worst Hibs team you've seen, if you've been following the cabbage as long as you say.

Anyhoo - check your PMs.....

bubblesmorrison
20-03-2010, 03:42 PM
total rubbish guys i dont mean the team i mean most of the posters on here hibs are a club moving foward and this will take time but never the less dam hibs the cheek of this teams who alot are calling the worst they have seen in 40 years and things like that chance of getting to the scottish cup semi final and still in with a shout of being 3rd man if we qualify for europe the players need to have a long look at them self :grr:

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 03:54 PM

There's certainly plenty to be embarrassed about to day. :bitchy:

Think it through pal. You sound like a Yam on the wind up.

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 06:29 PM
There's certainly plenty to be embarrassed about to day. :bitchy:

Think it through pal. You sound like a Yam on the wind up.

And you sound like someone who should understand how me and many like me feel tonight. If I thought the whole thing through I would be certain to arrive at the conclusion that following Hibs for the past 50 years has not been entirely fulfilling nor is liable to be in the future and maybe I should seek gratification else where bit I will not. Anyway thinking things through has never been a strong point of mine as is the case of most of us who started off life on the Musselburgh bus in it's various guises.:wink:

scoopyboy
20-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Fatbloke is no yam, I know him personally and at one point in the 90s used to travel to away games on his bus. I wished we had as many fans who have witnessed as many games as him. Our average gate would be well up.

He is wrong however in saying it is the worst Hibs team he has seen.

Golden Bear
20-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Fatbloke is no yam, I know him personally and at one point in the 90s used to travel to away games on his bus. I wished we had as many fans who have witnessed as many games as him. Our average gate would be well up.

:agree:

The team is utter CRAP right now but they're a long way from meriting the worst ever team accolade.

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 06:41 PM

My eyesight is deteriorating partly through age and partly through too many Mars bars and Wispa's - maybe that's my excuse or maybe my memory - again through age - is failing. And no the alcohol does not have an effect.

What was the question again?:greengrin

King Paddy
20-03-2010, 06:50 PM
The teams who were relegated had more bottle than our current crop. Why why can we not even do the basics win headers, tackles, and run a bit faster.
We were off the pace today do these players train???.

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 07:16 PM
And you sound like someone who should understand how me and many like me feel tonight. If I thought the whole thing through I would be certain to arrive at the conclusion that following Hibs for the past 50 years has not been entirely fulfilling nor is liable to be in the future and maybe I should seek gratification else where bit I will not. Anyway thinking things through has never been a strong point of mine as is the case of most of us who started off life on the Musselburgh bus in it's various guises.:wink:

My apologies for my suggestion that you might be a Yam. You are still a moaning faced git though. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
20-03-2010, 07:17 PM

Yes, I think I know who he is, and IIRC correctly he was a guest in my cab a few years back. Happy to be corrected on that one.

The Voice Of Reason
20-03-2010, 07:26 PM
My oh my........this thread is full of "Uber fans" !!!!! :wink:

The sad fact is that at the moment we are total mince. No spine, no guts. A bunch of weak individuals who should be embarassed to show their faces in public.

I actually thyought that we would win up in Dingwall on Tuesday, but after today I have changed my mind. We really are cr*p at the moment. :bitchy: :boo hoo:

fatbloke
20-03-2010, 07:46 PM
My apologies for my suggestion that you might be a Yam. You are still a moaning faced git though. :greengrin

Correct - it's PMT - I am a prize moaning twat - have tried to change but decided i like the sound of my own whining:greengrin

also to VOR we will win in Dingwall then go on to complete a remarkable weegie double and finally shoot that fekkkin monkey of the back -I expect..

Baader
21-03-2010, 12:04 AM
You will have seen MANY worse teams than that over your time. Look back recently to the Duff Jimmy era, cringe, then look at the players we have just now and cheer up!

Today was a bad day. Not the last time Hearts will beat us or us them.

We will be back.

fatbloke
21-03-2010, 12:30 AM
You will have seen MANY worse teams than that over your time. Look back recently to the Duff Jimmy era, cringe, then look at the players we have just now and cheer up!

Today was a bad day. Not the last time Hearts will beat us or us them.

We will be back.

Duff Jimmy had an excuse back then some of his players were ****** but duff jimmy had us top of the league at one point. That is my point though the players we have now are not doing it and haven't been for a long long time.

agree with your last 2/3 points.

GGTTH

seanraff07
21-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Duff Jimmy had an excuse back then some of his players were ****** but duff jimmy had us top of the league at one point. That is my point though the players we have now are not doing it and haven't been for a long long time.

agree with your last 2/3 points.

GGTTH

So did Yogi though.:rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
21-03-2010, 12:18 PM
i reckon Hearts could field any 11 inc Under 19's and they'd still give us a game. Its shocking we cant beat them, but are WE any good or as good as we think?

Phil D. Rolls
21-03-2010, 12:24 PM
i reckon Hearts could field any 11 inc Under 19's and they'd still give us a game. Its shocking we cant beat them, but are WE any good or as good as we think?

We think we're hot, results say "not". We might as well come clean.

whiskyhibby
21-03-2010, 12:25 PM

:jamboid::jamboid:

:jamboak::jamboak:

fatbloke
21-03-2010, 05:15 PM

Don't think so sunshine don't you read earlier posts.

half.time.draw.
21-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Big style:top marks:top marks

Bostonhibby
21-03-2010, 09:32 PM

:agree::agree: That was at Perth the other week, or the cup game last week :wink:

PedroEdin84
21-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Scottish cup tie on tues, 7 points ahead of **** (1 game in hand) and upcoming sat fixtures are **** v **** and Us v Falkirk. If were not ten points in front, or at least nine, and in a semi final by next Monday we should be complaining as it is i think yogi is desperate for a clearout and has got some good ideas in place for next season. Just hope he gets the chance the way people are going. I think were worse than celtic sometimes! Same situation he knows what he wants it to be just needs time to do it!

Bostonhibby
21-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Scottish cup tie on tues, 7 points ahead of **** (1 game in hand) and upcoming sat fixtures are **** v **** and Us v Falkirk. If were not ten points in front, or at least nine, and in a semi final by next Monday we should be complaining as it is i think yogi is desperate for a clearout and has got some good ideas in place for next season. Just hope he gets the chance the way people are going. I think were worse than celtic sometimes! Same situation he knows what he wants it to be just needs time to do it!

:agree:

whiskyhibby
21-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Don't think so sunshine don't you read earlier posts.

Yes I do think so tubby...........

Phil MaGlass
22-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Dont find a problem with a negative thread masel,too many lets get behind the team threads and lets support Yogi threads,fu-- that, been seen done and its no working,as for folk who call other posters yams for posting a negative thread,huv a word,let the lads get it off their chests,theres more than a few who are fed up to the back teeth with this gutless, spineless, disorganized excuse for a team. Fatbloke you are spot on when you call them the worst team you have seen because they DO NOT play as a team,individually they are better than most other players in the league,as a team they dont function so your assumption that they are the worst Hibs team you have seen may well ring true.
No need to excuse yirsel when yir mad at the team.

whiskyhibby
22-03-2010, 02:18 PM

You obviously didn't watch Mixu's team last year?.............

BEEJ
22-03-2010, 02:31 PM

Yes I do think so tubby...........
You need to read posts 32 amd 37 on this thread and then think again about your accusation.

Unless, of course, you believe that Scoopyboy and Filled Rolls are also Yams.

greenlex
22-03-2010, 03:40 PM
The board are happy with a top six and a wee cup run every year :boo hoo:the supporters views don't count :boo hoo: ****in fed up :agree:

What makes you say this Saudi? Do you think the board are delighted with performances on the park? :confused:

whiskyhibby
22-03-2010, 09:44 PM
You need to read posts 32 amd 37 on this thread and then think again about your accusation.

Unless, of course, you believe that Scoopyboy and Filled Rolls are also Yams.

Point noted and I stand corrected...........