PDA

View Full Version : Question Passion?

jpt11
20-03-2010, 01:22 PM
Where was it? Mowbary tried to take passion out the team and play with our heads. A yard short on the deck and in height! Mcbride and miller too many touches. Miller took the ball of hibs defenders toes constantly and would then put us under more pressure. Shots on goal.... How many? Not anywhere near enough!!!!!!!!!!

Pete
20-03-2010, 01:27 PM
There was plenty passion out there but there was none from us. Fair play to them because they simply wanted it more.

I've never seen a striker so isolated in all my life until Benji came on and helped link things up....a bit bloody late though.

Tactics wrong, woefull defending, no heart and simply not good enough.

bobbyhibs1983
20-03-2010, 01:46 PM
There was plenty passion out there but there was none from us. Fair play to them because they simply wanted it more.

I've never seen a striker so isolated in all my life until Benji came on and helped link things up....a bit bloody late though.

Tactics wrong, woefull defending, no heart and simply not good enough.

pretty spot on imo:top marks

add to that no width, no urgentcy either, lack of movement as well i would add,

Alfred E Newman
20-03-2010, 01:52 PM
pretty spot on imo:top marks

add to that no width, no urgentcy either, lack of movement as well i would add,

We say the same things every week. No width, no strength, poor in the air, and no pace. I don`t think its down to lack of effort from the players, I just don`t think they are comfortable with Yogis team set up. You see arguments between the bench and the players every game.

sahib
20-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Where was it? Mowbary tried to take passion out the team and play with our heads. A yard short on the deck and in height! Mcbride and miller too many touches. Miller took the ball of hibs defenders toes constantly and would then put us under more pressure. Shots on goal.... How many? Not anywhere near enough!!!!!!!!!!

Dearie me! Blame an ex-manager who had us playing our best football in thirty years. What revisionist nonsense.

bobbyhibs1983
20-03-2010, 02:31 PM
We say the same things every week. No width, no strength, poor in the air, and no pace. I don`t think its down to lack of effort from the players, I just don`t think they are comfortable with Yogis team set up. You see arguments between the bench and the players every game.

I understand what your saying(ok typing) but the reason we keep saying it recently is it does seem to happen most weeks now,

If you ask the fans who go watch hibs msot weeks, you would ask them what seems to be the problems with us just now and im sure they d say what we are saying,

And im sure unless we start to have effort, pace, width and start getting the finger out then we are probably gonna keep saying it

jpt11
20-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Dearie me! Blame an ex-manager who had us playing our best football in thirty years. What revisionist nonsense.

Mearly making an observation? Am I wrong? I loved the football played under mogga. At what point does my comments blame mowbary?

SneakersO'Toole
20-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Passion? There was none. And there hasn't been for weeks.

Hence why we get the crowds that we do.

seanraff07
20-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Passion? There was none. And there hasn't been for weeks.

Hence why we get the crowds that we do.

I've always found one of the problems with us is urgency, we seem to just stroll about with 5 minutes left getting beat in a derby like we could not give a ****.