PDA

View Full Version : What's went wrong so far...

Hibs90
20-03-2010, 12:10 PM
First 15 minutes or so we played some good passing football, started to get a hold on the game then they get luck off the post. No idea what the **** Stack was doing but meh im getting bored of the arguments about goalkeepers.Second goal, keeper again all over the place, defence all over the place. Utter joke.

I think there's a goal in us, but we are definately not going to win. When were passing the ball around the midfield were doing well, keep possesion. We have **** all up front, Stokes running around like a headless chicken. Shove Riordan up front ffs. We need wingers as well as Stevenson and Thicot so reluctant to go forward. Bring Galbraith on and take Miller off as he has been terrible and go...

Stack

Thicot
Bamba
Murray
Stevenson

Wotherspoon
McBride
Rankin

Riordan
Stokes
Galbraith

I think that team would manage a goal, oh and to any jambos reading, go and **** yourself.

J-C
20-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Everything. :grr:

Beefster
20-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Too many players whose answer to having possession is to hoof it up the park without even looking.

No fight or desire for the majority of the players.

Yogi picking the wrong formation again.

A goalkeeper who shouldn't have been playing if Yogi hadn't made the bizarre decision to drop Smith.

Stokes isolated up front with no support.

The usual complete lack of midfield.

Miller, Riordan, Rankin, Wotherspoon, Stevenson, Bamba, Murray continuing their current run of being pish.

I could go on.

mcfly
20-03-2010, 12:17 PM
why oh why do our goalies choose to have a nightmare when they play at tynie.

stack is all over the place and the we are 2nd to everything.

big mistake playing stevenson....he's not playing well

Golden Bear
20-03-2010, 12:29 PM
A total lack of pace throughout the whole team. It's an utter embarrassment.

shamo9
20-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Completely out-muscled and outfought in the midfield again, and don't let yourself be fooled into the: 'we don't have enough midfielders' argument. The simple fact is, our midfielders don't want it as much as the opposition.

The only thing that could save our season now is playing Bamba in midfield, Wotherspoon, Zemmama/Galbraith out wide putting balls in the box (what a novel idea) and big Nishy in there winning the first ball.