PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to the game tomorrow....

Barney McGrew
19-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Leave the negativity at home.

Leave any small thoughts that we might not pick up three points at home.

Ignore the fact that a player you might not think is a world beater will make a mistake, and don't lose the heid at him when he does.

The support can play a part tomorrow, and every single hibee that sets foot inside that godforsaken, ramshackle excuse for stadium needs to get right behind every man wearing green and white from the minute they walk into it to the minute they walk out.

Lets get it right up them and roar the boys to three points :aok:

Ed De Gramo
19-03-2010, 11:31 PM

Ignore the fact that a player you might not think is a world beater will make a mistake, and don't lose the heid at him when he does.

The support can play a part tomorrow, and every single hibee that sets foot inside that godforsaken, ramshackle excuse for stadium needs to get right behind every man wearing green and white from the minute they walk into it to the minute they walk out.

Lets's get it right up them and roar the boys to three points :aok:

:top marks

we will be the 12th man tomorrow to cheer the boys to victory...

'mon the Cabbage!

Jonnyboy
19-03-2010, 11:32 PM

Well said that man :top marks:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
19-03-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm probably one of the more pessimistic people on here just now but I have a really good feeling about tomorrow, I just hope it's not misplaced.

I honestly believe we'll win tomorrow.

Let's really raise the roof off the Roseburn Stand tomorrow and make it a great atmosphere for our players.

Monifieth-hibee
19-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Lets do the hibee Bounce!
Im so excited!

Diclonius
19-03-2010, 11:44 PM
I always do in a derby.

Beating them is far more important than having doubts over a player or member of staff.

**** the Hearts. :agree:

silverhibee
19-03-2010, 11:46 PM

:top marks :notworthy::notworthy::thumbsup::hnet:

silverhibee
19-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Lets do the hibee Bounce!
Im so excited!

:agree: :thumbsup: :agree: :notworthy: :notworthy:

C' Mon the Hibs.

matty_f
20-03-2010, 12:01 AM

:top marks

Albanian Hibs
20-03-2010, 12:07 AM
I always do in a derby.

Beating them is far more important than having doubts over a player or member of staff.

**** the Hearts. :agree:

:agree:

:notworthy:

hibby4ever
20-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I am so excited cant sleep i have a great feeling that we are going to ***k them.

Im taking my 2 wee brother in laws 15 and 10 to there first away derby so hoping the hi-bees do it for them and hope we get lots of noise on the go as i have told them its good and lots of noise

lets all get the hi-bees bounce going and lots and lots of noise

hope we also get this chant that i saw on here blasted out loud and clear shut they cu**s up

tell all the hearts you know we are building a stand and your no wallace mercer is dead we are 10 points ahead we are building a stand and your NO

cmon the hi-bees

Dunbar Hibee
20-03-2010, 01:00 AM

Fantastic post.:thumbsup: C'mon the Hibeees:notworthy:

bingo70
20-03-2010, 01:02 AM

pish, its got **** all to do with us, i've been to plenty hibs games when we've had loads of hibs fans and they've let us down, it's up to the players to take responsibility for their own performance.

sorry pal :greengrin

vein
20-03-2010, 01:12 AM
pish, its got **** all to do with us, i've been to plenty hibs games when we've had loads of hibs fans and they've let us down, it's up to the players to take responsibility for their own performance.

sorry pal :greengrin

Can I have your ticket Mr Negative and you can babysit the wee lad? Plenty beer in it for you :wink:

bingo70
20-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Can I have your ticket Mr Negative and you can babysit the wee lad? Plenty beer in it for you :wink:

**** off ya cheapskate :greengrin

listen, i'll actually be everything barney is asking for at the game, super positive, and i've been known to have a go at the negative norahs around us (mr clarke for example), i just don't buy this idea we're the 12th man pish, if the players do ther job we'll win. if they don't we won't, simples.

providing a good atmosphere is great for us having a laugh but it's got **** all to do with how we perform IMO.

Swedish hibee
20-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Mon the Hibs

:notworthy::sofa::casper::flag::scarf::brokenyam:

poolman
20-03-2010, 01:34 AM

:top marks :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Diclonius
20-03-2010, 01:45 AM
providing a good atmosphere is great for us having a laugh but it's got **** all to do with how we perform IMO.

Lol.

The Harp
20-03-2010, 07:47 AM

Good man! Hope all the Hibees are in good voice tomorrow and drown out the Gorgie mob. :thumbsup:
A' the best!

WHUHibs
20-03-2010, 08:47 AM
West Ham fans sing for 90 minutes at away matches and dont stop....at Man U recently 3-0 down it was 20 mins of

We are West Hams Travelling army clap, clap, clap, clap We are West Hams travelling army..etc

This went on for 20 minutes..

I hope we can sing for the whole 90 mniutes today non stop....
COME ON THE CABBAGE

Eaststand
20-03-2010, 09:07 AM

Good post that Barney and :top marksfor that bud
.... we need to be the twelfth man at the PBS today and at every other game we play

GGTTH