PDA

View Full Version : Yams So.. Which Yams are 'definitely' injured?

Diclonius
19-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Cuz I'll be bringing a wee checklist to the game to find out how many lies Fat Jim's told.

Barney McGrew
19-03-2010, 10:10 PM
None of them

Jefferies is a lying Hertz **** :greengrin

Sir David Gray
19-03-2010, 10:24 PM
According to the Hearts website the following players are definitely injured tomorrow;

Palazuelos
Black
M. Stewart
Kello
Bouzid
J. Stewart

According to Sky Sports, Zaliukas is also definitely out.

There are doubts over Driver, Goncalves, Elliot and Stevenson.

Craig Thomson, Scott Robinson and Arvydas Novikovas should all return.

Pete
19-03-2010, 10:32 PM
It's good to know but I'm not particularly bothered.

We'll get a game off any team they put out.

I certainly wouldn't be any more worried if they a full squad to pick from. The game isn't played on paper but man for man we're better than them.

In fact we're just better than them in every way...full stop.

HibeeMcGinn1
19-03-2010, 10:59 PM
According to the Hearts website the following players are definitely injured tomorrow;

Palazuelos
Black
M. Stewart
Kello
Bouzid
J. Stewart

ive been told black will be playing tomorrow :confused:

Sir David Gray
19-03-2010, 11:07 PM

I've no idea, I'm only going on what they've put on their website. :dunno:

son of haggart
19-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Zaliukas is certainly out - doubt if Black will be back as he didn't feature in the bounce game this week

Would be unlikely if Driver plays much of a part as he's had one game in 4 months. Ditto Craig Thomson (who I think will be our biggest loss as he is excellent and Thomson J is the opposite)

Goncalves is a big doubt too so it s possible we will have a very makeshift centre half pairing (Jonsson and Kucharskis or similar)

I would expect Stewart (M) to play and also probably Stevenson but few of the others mentioned

Sir David Gray
19-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Zaliukas is certainly out - doubt if Black will be back as he didn't feature in the bounce game this week

Would be unlikely if Driver plays much of a part as he's had one game in 4 months. Ditto Craig Thomson (who I think will be our biggest loss as he is excellent and Thomson J is the opposite)

Goncalves is a big doubt too so it s possible we will have a very makeshift centre half pairing (Jonsson and Kucharskis or similar)

I would expect Stewart (M) to play and also probably Stevenson but few of the others mentioned

Really? The Hearts website has him down as being definitely out in this (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100318/d-day-for-driver_2241384_1998275) article.

Dunbar Hibee
19-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Stewart won't play, fact.

RickyS
20-03-2010, 12:00 AM

is a friend of a friend and Black (among others) face fitness tests first thing, but its safe to say, according to what I hear Fat Jim is playin mind games!

Glory Glory

hibee4life1983
20-03-2010, 01:48 AM

Palazuelos
Black
M. Stewart
Kello
Bouzid
J. Stewart

M.Stewart! Yeeesss! No pen and wan nil 4 them.

Hainan Hibs
20-03-2010, 04:17 AM
is a friend of a friend and Black (among others) face fitness tests first thing, but its safe to say, according to what I hear Fat Jim is playin mind games!

Glory Glory

What a surprise.

Fat Jim Knew is a fat classless yam ******* and I WILL LOVE IT if we beat them to put even more of a depressed look on his jakey face:agree:

The Harp
20-03-2010, 06:24 AM
So ... which Yams are 'definitley' injured?

Seems EVERYBODY, including the head groundsman and all his staff, most o' the programme sellers, the stewards, the tea lady & the folk that sell the pies (bad news for Nade this last one!!!) :greengrin

C'mon the HIBEES!!! :flag:

Judas Iscariot
20-03-2010, 06:48 AM
I don't give a **** how many of these pink poofters are "out"!

Even if they had a full strength side we are more than capable to hump these manky ***** :jamboak:

I hope they have no injuries so when we destroy them they don't have any excuses apart from being purely and simply ****ing *****!!!

Mon the Hibees, get right in aboot these smelly, inbred, gorgie dwelling tramps!!

GGTTH :notworthy:

Delboy*
20-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I don't give a **** how many of these pink poofters are "out"!

Even if they had a full strength side we are more than capable to hump these manky ***** :jamboak:

I hope they have no injuries so when we destroy them they don't have any excuses apart from being purely and simply ****ing *****!!!

Mon the Hibees, get right in aboot these smelly, inbred, gorgie dwelling tramps!!

GGTTH :notworthy:

:top marks
Give that man a lollipop :thumbsup:

davemcbain
20-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Great quote from fat Jim on the bbc at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8575709.stm

"If we had them all available, we would probably be in the top six by now."

So, where exactly does 6th in the league put them? :dunno:

MSK
20-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Great quote from fat Jim on the bbc at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8575709.stm

"If we had them all available, we would probably be in the top six by now."

So, where exactly does 6th in the league put them? :dunno:I suppose top 6 means a decent bit dosh for Vlads wallet ..no top 6 ..very little dosh in Vlads wallet ..:jamboak:

Judas Iscariot
20-03-2010, 10:12 AM
:top marks
Give that man a lollipop :thumbsup:

:greengrin

You coming tae mine?

Hoggy is on his way :wink:

davemcbain
20-03-2010, 10:14 AM
I suppose top 6 means a decent bit dosh for Vlads wallet ..no top 6 ..very little dosh in Vlads wallet ..:jamboak:

but they are in the top 6???

Is he really saying "actually chaps, these injured guys are gash and even if I had them, we'd be no better off" :faf:

MSK
20-03-2010, 10:17 AM

Is he really saying "actually chaps, these injured guys are gash and even if I had them, we'd be no better off" :faf:Aye ..the now they are ...St Johnstone are hot on their heels though ..another couple o yam defeats will see them slip down the pecking order ...:greengrin

hibees59
20-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Hearts: Balogh; J Thomson, Kucharski, Jonsson, Wallace; Kingston, Black, Palazuelos, Driver; Obua, Glen. Subs: Suso, Nade, Stevenson, Templeton, C Thomson, Robinson, MacDonald.

PatHead
20-03-2010, 10:26 AM

Is he really saying "actually chaps, these injured guys are gash and even if I had them, we'd be no better off" :faf:

No he is naturally lying to their ****bag supporters. As they cant count to 6 (even though they have that many fingers on each hand) he is helping them get used to their correct position in the league near the bottom and not building their hopes up by pretending they are already 7th.

thefamousfive
20-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Dont know about the rest of them but know straight from the horses mouth that Driver can only play 20 mins: he will come on after 70.