PDA

View Full Version : Petrie's Pets

Dashing Bob S
19-03-2010, 09:17 PM
New high-concept Petrie thread: speculating as to what pets Rod might have.

My money is on an aquarium full of tropical fish. There would be one of those plastic castles they swim in and out of, and rocks as solid as Hibs finances. Rod would sometimes get too close to the tank with his warm breath on the glass surface would thus leave an impression of his tache. To balance things, he'd turn his head to the side and leave another impression so the fish would think it was a starfish and not worry too much.

Thoughts?

18Craig75
19-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Defo a cat which sits on his lap. Apparently when dealing with contract renewals, he strokes the cat with his left hand and his tash with his right :agree:.

Hermit Crab
19-03-2010, 09:21 PM

My money is on an aquarium full of tropical fish. There would be one of those plastic castles they swim in and out of, and rocks as solid as Hibs finances. Rod would sometimes get too close to the tank with his warm breath on the glass surface would thus leave an impression of his tache. To balance things, he'd turn his head to the side and leave another impression so the fish would think it was a starfish and not worry too much.

Thoughts?

I have one of these (tropical marine fish) also chinchillas (4) bet he doesnt have them:greengrin

EH6 Hibby
19-03-2010, 09:23 PM
A pack of dogs, which he releases into the grounds when any door to door charity workers call. :agree:

Big Frank
19-03-2010, 09:26 PM
I think he has a benji.

Bayern Bru
19-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Several money spiders.
:wink:

One Day Soon
19-03-2010, 09:28 PM

Thoughts?

Are you kidding? He has a large white cat and a big open pool full of hungry crocodiles with a collapsing footbridge over it.

Rod's no fool though. If he wanted to off you he wouldn't bu66er about with some complicated tie you to a bench and switch on a slow moving laser lark, he'd just have you slotted and turned into some cost effective additional ballast for new East Stand pillar supports.

heidtheba
19-03-2010, 09:32 PM
I dunno about the 'Tache but I've heard unconfirmed reports that Vladimir has 11 headless chickens which are bossed around his yard by a big fat cock...:wink:

I've also heard that this year he is on the lookout to add a few lithuanian turkeys to that list...

Pretty Boy
19-03-2010, 09:54 PM
A python. A solitary predator that squeezes the life out of it's prey before devouring it whole.

Rod squeezes every last penny out of any club interested in one of our players before devouring the agents of any incoming players and getting them to play for a packet of Smarties a week.

steakbake
19-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Maybe a colony of moles.

However, they've got out the cage and played havoc with the pitch.

Get it sorted.... :grr::grr: