PDA

View Full Version : Child-friendly venues in Embra to watch the game

Viva_Palmeiras
19-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Wife working tomorrow and looking after the wee man (3) falls with me.

Looking like I'll not get out to watch the match at my mates in Broxburn so looking to see if there are (alcohol-free) alternative venues.

I've crossed it out anyway but would imagine the New Yorker Snooker club would not admit under 16s.

Anyone else in a similar predicament. Not looking to go round to a certain "individual TVs" house either.

Sloppy
19-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Wife working tomorrow and looking after the wee man (3) falls with me.

Looking like I'll not get out to watch the match at my mates in Broxburn so looking to see if there are (alcohol-free) alternative venues.

I've crossed it out anyway but would imagine the New Yorker Snooker club would not admit under 16s.

Anyone else in a similar predicament. Not looking to go round to a certain "individual TVs" house either.
you can go to the new yorker, they dont allow under 21's in the bar area but through the back you can sit were the dart boards are, or alternatively you could buy a table and watch the game then
:notworthy:

tooley
19-03-2010, 09:48 PM
you can go to the new yorker, they dont allow under 21's in the bar area but through the back you can sit were the dart boards are, or alternatively you could buy a table and watch the game then
:notworthy:

Just buy the wee man a plate o chips, the licence covers kids eating food, will be worth £1.75 to see twen man tr:thumbsup:yin to carry!

Or of course you could have tried to get tickets for the game?:confused:

Viva_Palmeiras
20-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Just buy the wee man a plate o chips, the licence covers kids eating food, will be worth £1.75 to see twen man tr:thumbsup:yin to carry!

Or of course you could have tried to get tickets for the game?:confused:
Thanks for the tips guys - 3 for Tynie? The wife would kill me. Plus not quite house trained mind you an "accident" at Tynie could be seen by some as poetic justice :)

KerPlunk
20-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the tips guys - 3 for Tynie? The wife would kill me. Plus not quite house trained mind you an "accident" at Tynie could be seen by some as poetic justice :)

How are you getting on with the adult-sized Pampers ? :spammy: