PDA

View Full Version : Question will hibs perform better away from the bag of nerves and moans that is ER?

Hakim Sar
19-03-2010, 04:17 PM
will we perform better away from home without the majority moaning and groaning?

unless we are getting pumped, the away crowd is a bit more vocal and supportive. Chris Hogg made a plea today/yesterday for the crowd to try and support the team a bit more.

Fifer
19-03-2010, 04:52 PM
will we perform better away from home without the majority moaning and groaning?

unless we are getting pumped, the away crowd is a bit more vocal and supportive. Chris Hogg made a plea today/yesterday for the crowd to try and support the team a bit more.
I sure hope so. We are supposed to be hibs (SUPPORTERS) after all. Lets try and give them some real backing, and see how they respond.:notworthy:

murray26
19-03-2010, 04:54 PM
I always feel real backing helps the players, i.e last seasons 1-0 win at Tynie, the fans are more important than they realize.

Hakim Sar
19-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Away supporters usually more boisterous than home fans and really feel hearts away is a good place to begin to back the team a bit more positively.

After that it's down to the players!

weonlywon6-2
19-03-2010, 05:39 PM
I always feel real backing helps the players, i.e last seasons 1-0 win at Tynie, the fans are more important than they realize.

couldt agree more, if the fans get right behind the team from the off. if we get a good start ,and a goal in the first 20 mins or so that lot will have to come out.

cant help feeling that with mikey stewart out we will have the edge

mon the hibs

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

scoopyboy
19-03-2010, 05:46 PM

Don't know about the team but I'm cetainly looking forward to Tynecastle and Dingwall simply to get away from the whingers.

I have always found Hibs away support to be more to my liking than the home support.

iwasthere1972
19-03-2010, 05:50 PM

Provided we don't lose an early goal or do something stupid I am fairly certain that one stand will be rocking. Their main stand rocks all the time but that's more to do with the state it's in and the foundations.

:aok:

GlesgaeHibby
19-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Don't know about the team but I'm cetainly looking forward to Tynecastle and Dingwall simply to get away from the whingers.

I have always found Hibs away support to be more to my liking than the home support.

:agree: Everyone is usually up for a good day out and up for a sing song. Makes it so much better.

Craig_in_Prague
19-03-2010, 05:58 PM
We always have a good support at Tynie, and i expect it to be as good as ever tomorrow.......... Wana hear you's all loud & clear through the TV !

iwasthere1972
19-03-2010, 06:00 PM
:agree: Everyone is usually up for a good day out and up for a sing song. Makes it so much better.

The fact that the majority of them have been in the Roseburn and Murrayfield Hotel since the break of dawn (even before the jakies) and are well pashed helps. :greengrin