PDA

View Full Version : Day before the derby

Craig_in_Prague
19-03-2010, 01:34 PM
The day before is always a drag...........(or is it just being lazy at work :greengrin)

I actually think this game comes at a good time for us.... we've been poor for a while now, but this might just get the players working hard and get the minds focused,
a good performance and a win tomorrow, could really drive us on to a decent end of season.

It's derby weekend and I can't even think of the negatives.
Lets hope the players do themselves justice & the fans proud.

A stinking Sunday hangover will be worth it.

Enjoy the match :notworthy:

bobbyhibs1983
19-03-2010, 02:01 PM
The day before is always a drag...........(or is it just being lazy at work :greengrin)

It's derby weekend and I can't even think of the negatives.
Lets hope the players do themselves justice & the fans proud.

A stinking Sunday hangover will be worth it.

Enjoy the match :notworthy:

i always find fridays slow, maybe its cos i work mon-friday, so your not alone.
The only negiative i can think of is getting beat,i know i know, but how back will life seem if we get beat and beat by that lot?

greenlex
19-03-2010, 03:06 PM
I have Butterflies in my tummy. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hakim Sar
19-03-2010, 03:08 PM
its a great time to have a derby for whoever wins it

im sure both sets of fans will agree to that

Dunbar Hibee
19-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Cannot wait. Love derby days:thumbsup:

Rory89
19-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Doing absolutely **** all tonight in preperation for my 6am alarm. It's alright though because (result depending) derby days are epic. Even if we lose the feeling from getting up in the morning, to getting to the pub, to entering the ground always give you a buzz.

C'mon Hibs, if we can't beat that pile of ******'s reserves we don't deserve anything from this season.

Craig_in_Prague
19-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Doing absolutely **** all tonight in preperation for my 6am alarm. It's alright though because (result depending) derby days are epic. Even if we lose the feeling from getting up in the morning, to getting to the pub, to entering the ground always give you a buzz.

C'mon Hibs, if we can't beat that pile of ******'s reserves we don't deserve anything from this season.

:agree:

Badly miss that :boo hoo:

ach well.... up early, nice fry up, onto the cold beers and settle down on the sofa waiting for the game, perhaps some tunes or old clips to see the morning out.
I apologize to my neighbours in advance for the madhoose.:greengrin

GGTTH

:flag:

Rory89
19-03-2010, 06:01 PM
:agree:

Badly miss that :boo hoo:

ach well.... up early, nice fry up, onto the cold beers and settle down on the sofa waiting for the game, perhaps some tunes or old clips to see the morning out.
I apologize to my neighbours in advance for the madhoose.:greengrin

GGTTH

:flag:

This sounds sad as ***** but if I lived abroad (which I'd like to do) I really think it would be very hard missing these occasions. For some reason I wasn't even that excited about the derby up to today but I'm making up for lost time. I couldn't sleep the night before last time at Tynie and in the end it was a dreadful 0-0. :grr:

Craig_in_Prague
19-03-2010, 06:10 PM
This sounds sad as ***** but if I lived abroad (which I'd like to do) I really think it would be very hard missing these occasions. For some reason I wasn't even that excited about the derby up to today but I'm making up for lost time. I couldn't sleep the night before last time at Tynie and in the end it was a dreadful 0-0. :grr:

I don't miss much about Edin/Scotland/UK, but Hibs games are definitely the main thing :agree: .....(even though I left when we had Fat Boab in charge.... a good thing at the time I guess)

But thanks to HI interactive (all home games live), Sky, this site, etc.... at least I'm more than up-to-date with all things Hibs.... but I do miss the games, in particular Easter Road... . something special about it !

I was working in UK all of August and half of September, it was fantastic.... was also nice to have got dodgy guts again coz of the lager and pies :wink:

Swedish hibee
19-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Aye you do miss it big-time..:boo hoo:

But no matter where you are in the world the night before still feels the same... you know that sick excitement feeling

MON THE HIBS :lolyam: